Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen enough guys buy women drinks, then the women walk back to their pack of hyenas laughing about getting yet another gullible guy. Men spend way more at bars than women, and the bars know that some sucker will be buying shots and such for the girls. And girls can have zero money in their purse and still walk out drunk with their friends.
You won’t find them conning me. If one approached me about buying her a drink I’d just say “no now get away from me before I yell sexual harassment, creep!”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want equal rights until the check comes, it's like yeah ohhhhkay!!!!
I can identify with this. I have bought women who had higher salaries than I had at the time drinks on dates. I don't that happened in a regular bar pickup situation since I have bought way more drinks on dates than standard pickup. I maintain buying drinks for women at the bar during pickup died in the 2000s.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls never ask me to buy them a drink. I don't know if this is a thing. I frequently ask them to buy me a drink.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. How difficult life is for women. Imagine that, having to worry about whether to accept free drinks every time you go out at night?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most certainly. Bartender, I am buying her a whiskey sour, she's buying me a rum and coke. Easy and you'll get some points on this for actually having a back bone. Used it plenty of times.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always said “I don’t buy drinks for girls in bars, you can buy ME one” which kept me from being a sucker but Ive never then taken the girl home. Better might be launching into
some teasing routine, maybe by getting her a water or a club soda.
I do buy rounds of drinks for the friends I’m with…including the girls. It’s a nice social bonding move and shows you’re not just broke or cheap. If I were deep in set I’d include the girl or girls in the round Im
buying for me and my friends.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday I went out for a works leaving party. I felt old. I think most of the guys and girls out were half my age. I don’t go out drinking much. Probably been out 5 times in the last 3 years.

I added that info so you guys know I’m no expert at this but here is what I did.

I chatted to a girl a few times watched her dance, she stuck her tongue out at me ( young chick thing?) I went to the bar to order and she leaned into me and said ‘ why don’t you buy me a drink?’

I replied ‘what are you drinking?’

She says ‘ rhubarb gin and tonic’

so I ask her ‘ that’s different! Is it really nice?’

she says ‘ yes it’s gorgeous’

So I order a rhubarb gin and tonic. Bartender makes it girl is hanging close but still kind of dancing with her friends. I lift up the ****tail and she slides towards me with her hand out, I raise the glass and down that delicious drink in one ( it really was delicious)

she got angry then she laughed then she got angry again. Then She more or less melted to my side for the rest of the night. Her friends thought it was hilarious ( all except the short haired angry looking one…)

I confess I did get her a drink later on but by that time I was already straining in my pants.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Her friends thought it was hilarious ( all except the short haired angry looking one…)
Probably a femin@azi. You can never win with one of those.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old theead.

Anyway I don’t think it’s a thing anymore. But if a girl asked me that. I would reply:

“What do I get out of it?”