Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually if you look at research into the matter you’ll find an irrefutable amount of data that shows married men have the greatest longevity. There are various debates as to why that is but it is accepted as factual based on many long term studies.

It is also true even then, that wives tend to outlive their husbands.
Actually, there is nothing about LEGAL marriage that makes men live longer. Those same studies showed divorced men die younger, which is statistically the likely outcome of a man marrying ANY woman.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there is nothing about LEGAL marriage that makes men live longer. Those same studies showed divorced men die younger, which is statistically the likely outcome of a man marrying ANY woman.
I believe the statistics about married men living longer were from the previous generation and doesn't apply to the current marriage dynamics that exists today. I would tend to agree if you got married in the 60's, 70's, and even 80's. Those were the pre-fem wives that actually added value to a marriage and took care of each other. It makes sense if a wife is giving you everything you need as a good wife and even taking care of you when you're sick or down but that can be pretty rare these days.

My neighbor that was 95yo just passed away last year but I do know he had a great relationship with his wife and his wife did everything she could to take care of him right up to his death. I don't think you'd find a lot of that these days though...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the statistics about married men living longer were from the previous generation and doesn't apply to the current marriage dynamics that exists today. I would tend to agree if you got married in the 60's, 70's, and even 80's. Those were the pre-fem wives that actually added value to a marriage and took care of each other. It makes sense if a wife is giving you everything you need as a good wife and even taking care of you when you're sick or down but that can be pretty rare these days.

My neighbor that was 95yo just passed away last year but I do know he had a great relationship with his wife and his wife did everything she could to take care of him right up to his death. I don't think you'd find a lot of that these days though...
not so much the 80s; maybe the 70s and before.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is a deplorably unreasonable choice as a man; the system is against you in every way.

Even if you have the pre-nup, if you have kids, your payments will be based on your lifestyle, so then you need to also adjust your lifestyle to a more bare bones type before you ever meet the chick, lest your finances be predated upon.

I don't think most men on SoSauve want to enter in the most legally significant choice of their lives, but rather want the benefits of marriage without the liability.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the modern legal system in the West tilted heavily against men, in general, and White men, in particular? Sure.

Should men marry? Only if they're PLANNING on reproducing.

Any man who deliberately impregnates a woman, and then deliberately leaves her to raise his offspring, either alone or with another man, should be castrated.

"Why are you whiteknighting, ShePays?!" (The Incel-MGTOW-PUA nexus choir asks)

Grow some balls. Marry or don't; not everyone of every generation does...nor should everyone. Have children or don't; not everyone of every generation does...nor should everyone. But, IF you're going to have children, raise them under YOUR roof, or don't have them!

You want to have a harem of 10 wives and raise 100 kids, under one big roof, or on a compound? That's fine with me. But, if you want to "father" one child, and leave him(or her) to be raised by his single mother, you're a piece of shiit, and should just spend the money for the vasectomy, because YOU are the problem with modern Western Civilization. YOU are responsible for the decline.

I don't care if you wanna your kids with their mother, and die with her, of old age, holding hands. I don't care if you want to raise your kids with a house full of sister wives. I don't care if you want to raise your kids as a bachelor father, and pay their mother/s to go away, or just pay a good lawyer to TAKE your kids from them...or "kidnap" your kids, and move to a Pacific Island; I don't care. All of those guys have my full respect.

Who doesn't have my respect? Any piece of shiit who knocks a girl up, because he thinks it makes him a man, or that it will force her to marry him, or any other weak pathetic motive, only proving he has inferior genes, and shouldn't be reproducing, in the first place.
I do not recommend LEGAL marriage for reproducing. Only longterm relationship with a dna test confirmation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As far as I know, it isn't LEGAL, anywhere in the West, to have multiple wives. I don't care about LEGAL marriage. I care that FATHERS raise their own children, under their own roofs, with or without their mothers. Restore the Patriarchy!
Only if those kids are male, it's highly essential that a boy grows up under the influence of his father then under his mother, I can't stress enough of the inherent dangers a young boy is being fed on a daily basis the narratives of the feminine world.

To me, this is a form of cruelty that mothers unleashed upon their young boys because they do for their own benefit and him growing up screwed.

Any boy that's 5 years and above MUST have his father's guidance 100%.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers do a terrible job of raising girls, too.
This. Plus the mother grooms her girl(s) to be like feminists or her which is even worse and would perpetuate the same typical female thought processes that we currently have going on, not to mention a one sided view.

My personal opinion is that regardless of female or male, both kids need both types of nurturing from both sexes. This ensures the kid will turn out to be balanced and well rounded in all areas.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Single mothers do a terrible job of raising girls, too.
Yes they do, just as in many cases single dads do a terrible job at raising their sons.

But there's a possibility that SOME might grow up productive, either a daughter by her mother or a son by his father.

My point being, no mother can train a boy into a man - NONE.

Her only guidance on what she thinks on how to be a man = how she wants to be treated by a man.

This is how boys from single mommies or those who grew up disproportionately influenced by mommy WILL fvck up when they're in their teens and well into adulthood.

Just take a look of 1 of our members here, Mr. Corrector, never talks abt his dad, but he will every now and then mentions his mommy, in glowing terms. Even his marriage is arranged by mommy, and now his latest delusions of doomsday is from mommy, he's basically researching through Google, anything remotely possible to prop up mommy's dreams.

I bet he's still staying with mommy too.

Do any man here wants his own flesh and blood, a descendent from a successful line of blood males to end up like that?

A perpetual mindless slave to mommy dearest.

Where's the pride?

Where's the legacy?

There's only shame.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point being, no mother can train a boy into a man - NONE.
I agree. I have 3 boys and see how their mom handles certain situations.
Example 1: One of my boys takes a fall and scrapes his knee and over reacts and starts crying. She rushes over and makes it even a bigger deal of it. I come over and examine it and see it's a very minor scrape. I tell him to quit crying and that crying will not make the pain go away and to stand up and continue what he was doing. I remind him that he needs to be stronger as there will be worser things that come his way later in life. Then I show him my hand which I almost cut in half with a chop saw accident awhile ago. The scars are still visible across the backside of my hand. I tell him that is a real accident and that daddy didn't cry over that one either.

My point: Mother's will always have that over-nurturing and protective mentality. ALWAYS. This hinders growth in certain ways and does not help in strengthening our boys to become men.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, Napoleon Hill does state in Think and Grow Rich that wealth is useless to most men if you take women out of the picture. But maybe he wasn't considering gay guys, and maybe you don't find him a credible source.

The only reason I want money is to invest in self-improvement to make me more attractive to women and create a lifestyle that is welcoming to them.
Make urself more attractive? Haha

One might think you're a female in a males body with that kind of mindset.

Give me $ 1 Billion, I'd conquer most if not all of the businesses in my sphere, give me $ 10 billion and I'd conquer the whole country, give me $ 1 trillion dollars and I'll buy over a country - be its King.

Where's ur ambition boy?

That ambition that drove ur ancestors to be so successful.

You might want to check ur pocket 1st before responding to my post.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage gives a sense of security. I think created by the environment we live in... and in the past, I believe that was true. But I don't see it nowadays.

About living longer, I think this is controversial... Imagine a guy who is married, drink a lot of alcohol and other stuffs/drugs to run away from the fact his marriage is not okay. Would he live longer? I don't believe so.

A single guy, who takes care of your health, doesn't use drugs or other stuff that can harm you... have a fulfilling life with purpose. No stress of a bad marriage. Who is happier and healthy in this scenario?

But a married guy can also live longer, happy with his marriage too. As a single guy can literally fck his life with all bullsh1ts and die young.

Also, I guy can have a terrible job and die young for stress issues, as others can have a fulfilling job and live longer and happier for example.

I also don't think all the men here want to get married... We would have to hear the answer from everyone that uses this forum. But I can tell for me, and for now, I don't have any desire to get married someday. Maybe this can change or not.

Also that comparison that @Logos quoted about Napoleon Hill is interesting, cause it seems that people always want to compare each other to see who is better, happier, living longer, richest, etc. While you are comparing yourself to this, you are losing your time you should be using building the life you want.

Marrying or not, does it really care if this is not what you want?

It seems the problem is that people do what is told them to do based on the environment they live, so they can be part of that group... but they don't actually question it to understand and see if that really makes sense to their lives. Basically, they can't assume responsibility to their lives and then have to follow the external ideas, because if they failed... it's easier to blame someone else than hold accountable for what he/she did.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to conquer anything but myself.

The man who wishes to conquer others is only over-compensating for his inferiority complex.
In the animal kingdom, there's tigers and rabbits.

One walks, roars, hunts, kills and eats it's prey - that's his nature.

The other basically just plays house and fvcks around in its small tiny grove - that's his nature.

I am within my element, within my talents, within my very nature, how is that over-compensating?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Marriage gives a sense of security. I think created by the environment we live in... and in the past, I believe that was true. But I don't see it nowadays.

About living longer, I think this is controversial... Imagine a guy who is married, drink a lot of alcohol and other stuffs/drugs to run away from the fact his marriage is not okay. Would he live longer? I don't believe so.

A single guy, who takes care of your health, doesn't use drugs or other stuff that can harm you... have a fulfilling life with purpose. No stress of a bad marriage. Who is happier and healthy in this scenario?

But a married guy can also live longer, happy with his marriage too. As a single guy can literally fck his life with all bullsh1ts and die young.

Also, I guy can have a terrible job and die young for stress issues, as others can have a fulfilling job and live longer and happier for example.

I also don't think all the men here want to get married... We would have to hear the answer from everyone that uses this forum. But I can tell for me, and for now, I don't have any desire to get married someday. Maybe this can change or not.

Also that comparison that @Logos quoted about Napoleon Hill is interesting, cause it seems that people always want to compare each other to see who is better, happier, living longer, richest, etc. While you are comparing yourself to this, you are losing your time you should be using building the life you want.

Marrying or not, does it really care if this is not what you want?

It seems the problem is that people do what is told them to do based on the environment they live, so they can be part of that group... but they don't actually question it to understand and see if that really makes sense to their lives. Basically, they can't assume responsibility to their lives and then have to follow the external ideas, because if they failed... it's easier to blame someone else than hold accountable for what he/she did.
A man compares because that is the bar he sets for himself to achieve.

He sets it so that he can surpass his current level.

That is the very essence of being a man.

Even a fool of caveman knows this.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the modern legal system in the West tilted heavily against men, in general, and White men, in particular? Sure.

Should men marry? Only if they're PLANNING on reproducing.

Any man who deliberately impregnates a woman, and then deliberately leaves her to raise his offspring, either alone or with another man, should be castrated.

"Why are you whiteknighting, ShePays?!" (The Incel-MGTOW-PUA nexus choir asks)

Grow some balls. Marry or don't; not everyone of every generation does...nor should everyone. Have children or don't; not everyone of every generation does...nor should everyone. But, IF you're going to have children, raise them under YOUR roof, or don't have them!

You want to have a harem of 10 wives and raise 100 kids, under one big roof, or on a compound? That's fine with me. But, if you want to "father" one child, and leave him(or her) to be raised by his single mother, you're a piece of shiit, and should just spend the money for the vasectomy, because YOU are the problem with modern Western Civilization. YOU are responsible for the decline.

I don't care if you wanna have all your kids with one mother, and die with her, of old age, holding hands. I don't care if you want to raise your kids with a house full of sister wives. I don't care if you want to raise your kids as a bachelor father, and pay their mother/s to go away, or just pay a good lawyer to TAKE your kids from them...or "kidnap" your kids, and move to a Pacific Island; I don't care. All of those guys have my full respect.

Who doesn't have my respect? Any piece of shiit who knocks a girl up, because he thinks it makes him a man, or that it will force her to marry him, or any other weak pathetic motive, only proving he has inferior genes, and shouldn't be reproducing, in the first place.
See. you guys seem to think this stuff is all about nature and at face value, it is, but at the same time, relationships CANNOT last without finance intact. Kids are expensive. Jobs are lost. People come and go... Throughout all of that, having a rock, somebody to see you through those tough times, sure, but "Growing A Pair Of Balls" is not going to prepare an individual for those hard times.

I think you carry this forward tone in your posts because you have weak arguments and instead of providing intelligent banter, resort to insult and otherwise. This is unfortunate, as you seem to have some knowledge to share, but without knowing how to properly express yourself, all that knowledge is just wasted. Something to think about.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
See. you guys seem to think this stuff is all about nature and at face value, it is, but at the same time, relationships CANNOT last without finance intact. Kids are expensive. Jobs are lost. People come and go... Throughout all of that, having a rock, somebody to see you through those tough times, sure, but "Growing A Pair Of Balls" is not going to prepare an individual for those hard times.

I think you carry this forward tone in your posts because you have weak arguments and instead of providing intelligent banter, resort to insult and otherwise. This is unfortunate, as you seem to have some knowledge to share, but without knowing how to properly express yourself, all that knowledge is just wasted. Something to think about.
Growing a pair of balls is exactly what ALL men need to do.

No matter how smart u r or how successful u r, you WILL make mistakes, you WILL fall on ur knees.

Having a set of solid hard balls is what will make you rise up AGAIN.

Do you by any chance feel insulted with what I wrote? after all I did say BALLS twice.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man compares because that is the bar he sets for himself to achieve.

He sets it so that he can surpass his current level.

That is the very essence of being a man.

Even a fool of caveman knows this.
If he acts to achieve something.

Also, with proper comparison... without fantasizing too much.

Cause some people compare the fantasy of getting married instead of reality, what it really is and the effort he have to put to achieve this goal.

And I disagree that even a fool caveman know this. IMO, it takes some time and maturity to understand what is a good/healthy comparison vs a bad one.

So yes, we are always comparing stuffs... I would add the fact that we should learn how to do that properly, so we don't end frustrated at the end.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If he acts to achieve something.

Also, with proper comparison... without fantasizing too much.

Cause some people compare the fantasy of getting married instead of reality, what it really is and the effort he have to put to achieve this goal.

And I disagree that even a fool caveman know this. IMO, it takes some time and maturity to understand what is a good/healthy comparison vs a bad one.

So yes, we are always comparing stuffs... I would add the fact that we should learn how to do that properly, so we don't end frustrated at the end.
Well I do hope y'all at least set a minimum level standard that we can all agree on, Sosuave'ers are notorious for setting the bar high up when it's actually below par.

Some would post on here females that looks more like Bulldogs then women and proudly calls themselves dominant.

Then others would post pictures of their wives on here, proudly thinking she's so hot when the reality is that she's below average in her own country.

And u r absolutely right, I am frustrated with the obvious lack of standards within our Sosuave community.

How is it possible that it could be so low?

Where did we fail?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing a pair of balls is exactly what ALL men need to do.

No matter how smart u r or how successful u r, you WILL make mistakes, you WILL fall on ur knees.

Having a set of solid hard balls is what will make you rise up AGAIN.

Do you by any chance feel insulted with what I wrote? after all I did say BALLS twice.
Men are simply responding to the situations they find themselves in... See, the reason I don't like the phrase "Growing A Pair of Balls" is because to each individual, that means something different... Its not advice, its just a weak generalization, due to you failing to target actual things that an individual can do, just summarize, generalize, its just very weak. Furthermore, it leaves room for it to be misinterpreted, maybe this means go break the law to somebody.

If anything is insulting, it is the idea that a generalization is decent advice. Please go read a book or something.

Well, lets start with this: Should men marry? Only if they're PLANNING on reproducing. This is terrible advice, because its simply solved with a prenup; yeah, she can glean child support from you, but if you are not having kids, why not get married? There is literally no downside, you get divorced, how big is this hit that you would take from that possibly going to be without kids in the mix? Alimony maybe. I would actually promote the opposite, do not get married to somebody you have a child with, because then you are literally left with no protection, your pre-nup can be worked around through kids and child support, who knows what other things would happen. Furthermore, if your partner dies, without a will no less, their estate goes to probate, where as if you are married, this isn't the case, unless otherwise outlined.

Any man who deliberately impregnates a woman, and then deliberately leaves her to raise his offspring, either alone or with another man, should be castrated. Men do not have birth rights. Period. Your statement is of your own volition, without any ground in reality. Jail exists, so that you don't have to say sorry... I would argue, Child Support serves the same function. Yes, of course these kids are going to be impacted by not having a father around, but you know what happens then? Those children become instilled with the qualities of women, begin to believe that they can come and go as they please... Sound familiar? Yes, these same dudes that are being raised by single mothers, are then going out and creating even more single mothers... So... We should castrate these men, because they share the tendencies of a woman, do womanly things, understand woman better? What you don't understand is all the things that you guys preach on here, its all conducive of being raised by a single mother... All this game nonsense, all this player ****, all so you can go on and make some more single mothers, right? Quit playing both sides of the field, choose a side and stick to it and that choice should be made off of logical facts, not feelings or anecdotes... Those men are just as, if not greater victims than the mothers and it is not of their own fault to be in that situation, so to go ahead and castrate somebody on that basis, its just dumb, its a dumb thing to say, again, just generalizing without any real advice.

"Why are you whiteknighting, ShePays?!" (The Incel-MGTOW-PUA nexus choir asks) I dont understand.

You want to have a harem of 10 wives and raise 100 kids, under one big roof, or on a compound? That's fine with me. But, if you want to "father" one child, and leave him(or her) to be raised by his single mother, you're a piece of shiit, and should just spend the money for the vasectomy, because YOU are the problem with modern Western Civilization. YOU are responsible for the decline. Again, this is wrong, men are just responding to their environment, their response does not make them a piece of ****, some people will enter the parenting role and will eventually have to leave it, doesnt mean they are a piece of ****, means life changed. As @Spaz said above, we will fail, we will fall to our knees, that doesnt make you or anybody else a piece of ****, it means everyone's life in that situation is going to be harder, yes, but some people would say that is a gift, not a curse... If the Children are being negatively impacted and you don't want to leave because then you'll be a piece of ****, what then? Some guys just are not cut out for fatherhood, it is what it is, doesnt mean we should castrate them.

Who doesn't have my respect? Any piece of shiit who knocks a girl up, because he thinks it makes him a man, or that it will force her to marry him, or any other weak pathetic motive, only proving he has inferior genes, and shouldn't be reproducing, in the first place. Why do I care about your respect when all it amounts to are weak generalizations?

I have saw some good posts from you ShePays, haven't been here long, already saw a couple good ones, but this is definitely not one of them and in fact, is an egregious misunderstanding on your part, to tar and feather those who have not committed an act, but participated in a cycle.... This misunderstanding, this... Emotion, is something I would come to expect from a woman. This emotion, this "Castrate!" this is things that are becoming of a woman to say, not a man and so I would implore you, just as you implored me, to "Grow A Pair of Balls" and by growing a pair of balls, what I mean is recognizing that maybe there are more complexities about in a situation of single parenthood, yes single parents are ****ty parents, that has been factually proven, but all I see is you adding to the problem with all that player ****, then you come in here and get on your high horse? Really guy?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do hope y'all at least set a minimum level standard that we can all agree on, Sosuave'ers are notorious for setting the bar high up when it's actually below par.

Some would post on here females that looks more like Bulldogs then women and proudly calls themselves dominant.

Then others would post pictures of their wives on here, proudly thinking she's so hot when the reality is that she's below average in her own country.

And u r absolutely right, I am frustrated with the obvious lack of standards within our Sosuave community.

How is it possible that it could be so low?

Where did we fail?
For what I've learned so far... I think that we are always failing into something so we can grow up and become better with that. And those topics we discuss here have a great impact on that. Joining different ideas, even if it's something we don't agree, can rise our awareness and teach us so much.

If a guy post some picture of his wife somewhere, saying that she is really hot... I would ask if it's not only a desire to get some sort of validation. Or maybe show up how lucky or Alpha he is. Like if you buy a expensive car and show up to friends. Not saying this is wrong... As we live in a group, this seems kind of natural to exhibit power.

Also in some cases, some person can pretend to have this "Power" so he try to exhibit something he/she doesnt have. Like you said about a woman who is not that hot. Or each one can have different patterns to validate that.

I never read those kind of posts in here. If there is one that you can send me, I'm curious to read about that.