Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. The laws are also about money,

Females have great purchasing power, great for corporations, great for the powers that be, great for America. To hold a female down to be a “wife” or submit to a man takes away their ability to make and/or spend money. Very bad for the economy and the powers that be. How can a country be great and powerful if you subject one half of the population to traditional gender roles?

This is why I don’t understand why men want to LEGALLY commit to ONE women. If things go wrong, you are not only fighting her, you are fighting the system.

All men need is offspring. They do not need to commit to a woman unless it’s for image. And sadly, society has shamed men into making it for image.

- A man who does not have a wife is dangerous and should lower his standards.
- A woman who does not have a husband is respected because she hasn‘t found “the one.‘

Wake up men.
In a decade of pickup, I not once met a minimalist. Not EVER. Women are net tax spenders and consumers. I enjoy Kevin Samuels and agree with his point of view except married life. Women are looking for a atm after the CC. They have a kid or two and they expect a man to take on their problems and spending.

Game teaches pickup and sourcing women. Pulling. Red pill decipher female nature. Neither of these offer any kind of solution to monogamy nor any serious adverse effects of having kids with the predicament of state. The most important part is that, women are not exclusive material anymore nor marriage material. There's no hack. There's no solution to this problem. It is.

Fellas need to embrace the consequences of these actions should they foolishly partake in playing house. I can next a skank for noncompliance. You can't next your wife and kids. You are effectively ****ed by the long d of the law.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no d@mn good reason on this planet for any sosuaver to get legally married
I agree. But common law or kids equate to the same outcome. I see no point in the game today of married life unless religion and kids.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. But common law or kids equate to the same outcome. I see no point in the game today of married life unless religion and kids.
In my state, you can contest and not be responsible if the kid is not yours. (Aka your girl cheated)
If you are legally married, you are the father even if you prove it isn't your kid.

Virginia law

So, if I ever decide to have a kid, I will not tie the knot and there will be a dna test.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my state, you can contest and not be responsible if the kid is not yours. (Aka your girl cheated)
If you are legally married, you are the father even if you prove it isn't your kid.

Virginia law

So, if I ever decide to have a kid, I will not tie the knot and there will be a dna test.
UK laws are a nightmare. Women killed marriage. I am fairly aware of the stats and the grotesque amount of data that portrays female nature in the most chaotic manner possible.

How many likeable women have you met in your life? I can count on one hand the amount worth a damn. This coming from a guy who has been chain gunning cold approach for a decade. It's a dumpster fire.

I wish any DJ who dares to go down there good luck but I don't think it will end well. It's hardwired in male biology to want that so I won't mock these men but they are in for ruins. The margin for error is there at anytime but prevalent more than ever now.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, Kings had several mistresses and produced many children with different women. Men were secure ones and women were insecure. Now, because of Disney and the powers that be, it’s the men who are insecure and the women who are secure. It’s the men who want wives and families and it’s the women who want education and freedom.

So I am wondering why some of the men on this site are so eager to get a LTR or a wife? Other than image and “fitting in”, what is the reason to legally commit to one woman for the rest of your life?

Remember, if you legally commit to ONE woman, you cannot leave without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs. You cannot have sex with any other woman without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs.

I’m curious of the responses.
Marriage allows you to focus on your bigger goals with a good partner on your side.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage allows you to focus on your bigger goals with a good partner on your side.
#cuckd you can do more than that without aiming the gun of the state at your own head and loading her pockets with your current and future assets.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. I've already been married. I see life in reverse from a lot of PUA types. Also only see my SMV going up, at least for a long while. I see some discussion of players just throwing in the towel and saying "well, everyone wants to settle down at some point, pair bond, whatever, might as well by the time you are 35-40 (or whenever)" Geez, that just sounds like coping for giving up and settling to me. We all talk about The Wall for women, but if you are a man I think for the most part you actively have to sabotage yourself not not be more attractive into your 40s or 50s than you were in your 20s. You might have to change your game up (which happens with time and technology regardless of your personal age and status) but I can't imagine following a masculine life trajectory (which to me means continuous improvement) and getting needier with women. Now, I've already been married and had kids, so I get the having kids part. But in retrospect I can't believe I wanted kids so badly. I never really believed in marriage but I thought at the time it would be best for having kids. if I'm being completely honest with myself and the forum, I got married out of neediness and scarcity - which of course killed my wife's attraction. I can't imagine ever wanting to be married again and I'm honest with that - have run away a interested women I know still have romantic fairytale delusions.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you read that someone here is eager to get married because in reality most off us don't look forward to that.

I know that when I get married I will probably cheat my wife with some hot college girl. I'm not being an azzhole, it's just nature and the way you're programmed.

We are not designed to spent the rest of our life with only one woman.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the lack of freedom for me, I don't want to trade that in ever. I'm down with a chick who wants to travel together, but we don't need to be married

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. I've already been married. I see life in reverse from a lot of PUA types.
Backer mate, please elaborate. IMHO and experience, most puas and mpuas are blue pill. Mystery is a classic example. Tyler, Neil Strauss, Gambler, Julien blanc is married, Rollo etc.

Also only see my SMV going up, at least for a long while. I see some discussion of players just throwing in the towel and saying "well, everyone wants to settle down at some point, pair bond, whatever, might as well by the time you are 35-40 (or whenever)" Geez, that just sounds like coping for giving up and settling to me. We all talk about The Wall for women, but if you are a man I think for the most part you actively have to sabotage yourself not not be more attractive into your 40s or 50s than you were in your 20s. You might have to change your game up (which happens with time and technology regardless of your personal age and status) but I can't imagine following a masculine life trajectory (which to me means continuous improvement) and getting needier with women. Now, I've already been married and had kids, so I get the having kids part. But in retrospect I can't believe I wanted kids so badly. I never really believed in marriage but I thought at the time it would be best for having kids. if I'm being completely honest with myself and the forum, I got married out of neediness and scarcity - which of course killed my wife's attraction. I can't imagine ever wanting to be married again and I'm honest with that - have run away a interested women I know still have romantic fairytale delusions.
In fairness, you were probably blue or purple pill. You likely wanted kids which is better to be married than not or so that data shows. I don't talk about it anymore irl nor dismiss the matter. If pressed, maybe one day lulz. Again, I think fellas need to be more savage and ruthless with their time. Women are free to trash the family, cuck, ruin the kids with a broken home, and exit with cash prizes. Out for number one.

Million dollar mouth piece. Gift of gab. I can talk my way into and out of anything. If you actually give no answer but tease her wanting it, being such a girl, never actually saying no, and moving on (like you hit a speed bump in your new beamer). Similar to the talk... Not at that place in my life but I will let you know when I get there (if held up at gunpoint lulz).

Reactions: B80

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you read that someone here is eager to get married because in reality most off us don't look forward to that.

I know that when I get married I will probably cheat my wife with some hot college girl. I'm not being an azzhole, it's just nature and the way you're programmed.

We are not designed to spent the rest of our life with only one woman.
I hope you are right but that is not what I see in real life or the forums. Even on rsd nation most guys were checked out in the instant some semi decent skank off the carousel came. Bending the knee in full simp fashion.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. I know more about women than 99% of men here and I know it to be true. The reason divorce is so high is because is most dudes are ****ing losers.
could be.. what makes them a loser? what should they do differently to not be a loser?

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Backer mate, please elaborate. IMHO and experience, most puas and mpuas are blue pill. Mystery is a classic example. Tyler, Neil Strauss, Gambler, Julien blanc is married, Rollo etc.
Good point. I was probably lumping in PUA/redpill to an extent and for me I guess it doesn't really matter for my point.

What I meant by "going backwards" is that I see a lot of these guys talking about being players through their 20s and maybe most of their 30s, and then "settling down" and pair-bonding under the premise that basically "even players have to settle down eventually" and that old guys can't spin plates or whatever. Even Black Dragon, who is probably the closest to me on philosophy when it comes to all these guys creating content and selling courses in the whole "alpha dating" space or whatever you want to call it, sort of submits to that idea with his whole MLTR/OLTR thing.

Personally, I already did the marriage thing when I was younger. I have a "live and let live" and "you do you" approach to this stuff, but for the most part if you think you HAVE TO settle down when you are 30-35 (or even 50-55) I think it's because you know you are on the decline and you have a scarcity mentality and you fear the WAP opportunities are drying up for you. I know looks aren't everything, but most of these PUA guys who are my age are aging poorly with huge guts and balding. I know some of them were already dorky/ugly dudes who had "game" and that was part of the appeal but I'm talking about these aging "cool" guys who look like they think its still the late 90s but now they inhabit their dads' bodies.

I missed my chance to be a player in my 20s. I was in LTRs and beta/bluepill. Mostly had absent/submissive fathers (yeah, plural, "single" mom w/ 2 stepdads) and shy. When attractive women showed interest I "settled" then. Because of scarcity and thinking if I didn't bang them I would go without. So I can't go back in time, but in my 40s now I might never compete with my 20 year-old self on looks but for my age I'm comparatively better looking, have my own resources, etc. I might never be some big time ladies man, but I don't see any reason to be in a hurry to get into another LTR for a long time if ever. There's no point.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I was probably lumping in PUA/redpill to an extent and for me I guess it doesn't really matter for my point.
mystery is GOAT. Dude is ridiculous, probably crazy, and I suspect a drug problem. Nobody else has his natural talent but he's lazy. He lacks the drive of a rsd Tyler. I swear, game today is extra and on hard mode but on hustle alone you can go far even if not Chad, Tyrone or billionaire. It's not magic or hocus pocus. Game and pickup is sales marketing. The problem is that, most so called men are soy. I blame low testosterone. Likely single mom household or a father was furniture. Men are so hardwired plugged into the matrix to keep society orderly. IMHO there's probably a better way but wtf is the alternative but to play your hand? If I am ever married, it's to the game. I don't see a end game. Real talk, I've never met a woman I loved more than myself.

What I meant by "going backwards" is that I see a lot of these guys talking about being players through their 20s and maybe most of their 30s, and then "settling down" and pair-bonding under the premise that basically "even players have to settle down eventually" and that old guys can't spin plates or whatever. Even Black Dragon, who is probably the closest to me on philosophy when it comes to all these guys creating content and selling courses in the whole "alpha dating" space or whatever you want to call it, sort of submits to that idea with his whole MLTR/OLTR thing.
Not familiar. Similarly, rsd Tyler is married or had a baby mama. Julien is married. Rollo is married. Most men are plugged in and believe you can game your wife. That's insane to me but I digress. I think men are all wanting to play house. Your energy will decline. You will get old. 100 sets in a night with ditzy sluts and *** dumpsters isn't a good use of time at forty at 1/4 mill a year salary or as a biz opener.

Personally, I already did the marriage thing when I was younger. I have a "live and let live" and "you do you" approach to this stuff, but for the most part if you think you HAVE TO settle down when you are 30-35 (or even 50-55) I think it's because you know you are on the decline and you have a scarcity mentality and you fear the WAP opportunities are drying up for you. I know looks aren't everything, but most of these PUA guys who are my age are aging poorly with huge guts and balding. I know some of them were already dorky/ugly dudes who had "game" and that was part of the appeal but I'm talking about these aging "cool" guys who look like they think its still the late 90s but now they inhabit their dads' bodies.
No homosexuality but James Tusk looks like a stacked Sailor version of Chad lulz. It's one of the few last remaining playboys in the space. The criticism is that, most fellas aren't Chad or relatively attractive. Still, playboy approaches ****s and gets rejection. Even if you are the most black pill guy alive, you have nothing to lose if you are ****ed in aesthetics. Women are crazy entitled. Proud single mom. Post wall. TRASH seeking high value man despite sketchy baby daddy. Youtube the Kevin Samuels vid. I think married life is cucked especially when you have best days squandered and you are footing the bills for her age 29. Post Tyrone bbc gang bangs.

Meditation is gold. The amount of crap you see in the game is endless. In retrospect, rejection and blow outs are preferable in the long run. You are forced to level up. You see female nature. There's no going back afterwards. The girls from the past, your ex, flakes, ghosts, ex wife, etc will expire. The milk will go bad. There's no way to after the wall. Fellas need to be more cut throat and savage with their time. Comply or bye.

I missed my chance to be a player in my 20s. I was in LTRs and beta/bluepill. Mostly had absent/submissive fathers (yeah, plural, "single" mom w/ 2 stepdads) and shy. When attractive women showed interest I "settled" then. Because of scarcity and thinking if I didn't bang them I would go without. So I can't go back in time, but in my 40s now I might never compete with my 20 year-old self on looks but for my age I'm comparatively better looking, have my own resources, etc. I might never be some big time ladies man, but I don't see any reason to be in a hurry to get into another LTR for a long time if ever. There's no point.
You can and you will. Think about the old 007 or mission impossible movies. The message will self destruct after. Burn the boats. There's no going back. Trad are delusional. Women are not changing if only to get worse (cucky, fatter, hypergamy on steroids, promiscuity on tren, etc). We as men can only go forward or fall off.

You might not be as athletic or aesthetic. Hopefully, you have more assets and resources. You have life experience. Hopefully, more game, insight, and lifestyle.

Assuming you have another thirty, forty, fifty years, the question is, what now?

I think this will haunt many men. Most won't marry or they do and divorce rapey ruins then. The young blood are watching the world and are on the come up.

Game and pickup was early stages. The fellas on the way up like my cousin and others have a ton of data. The info is there. They are capable of doing better than we did. Sadly most guys are low T.