Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was I wrong abt you?

Do you wish to deny it like they do?

BTW welcome back.
Nah everything was on point with me, so I spent this year correcting my weaknesses - I did well but you can't change who you ultimately are

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here doesn't know that u r an intellectual?

Do you wish to deny it?

And ALL intellectuals are born passive.
How others label me is irrelevant to me. If you believe it, it's your truth, and I won't argue with you because that would be waste of time.

"Intellectualism" is just another -ism. I don't subscribe to them and don't promote myself as such. And I don't worry about others wanting to put in me in a box - that's your thing, that's cool, but I don't care.

If that also makes me passive, see paragraph 2.

Spaz, if you live your life worried about this stuff you'll build yourself a man-made prison...because you'll be preoccupied with how you see others and how they see you, if you aren't already. I'm not saying you are, just that it's a waste of time and head space. You won't be truly free.

Without true freedom, attempts to "dominate" socially will be seen for what they are: a front. So I recommend you work on total self-acceptance, or as Shakespeare said, be true to yourself. Then you'll find you have no reason to brag about yourself. People will simply sense it.

Good luck, grasshopper.

PS, I was busting your balls earlier, you took it well. So you're on your way.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, Kings had several mistresses and produced many children with different women.
Agreed. I was just looking into my ancestor Dagobert (I), Merovingian King of Francia:
The author of the Chronicle of Fredegar criticises the king for his loose morals in having "three queens almost simultaneously, as well as several concubines".[a][26] When rex Brittanorum Judicael came to Clichy to visit with Dagobert, he opted not to dine with him due to his misgivings with Dagobert's moral choices, instead dining with the king's referendary, St. Audoen.[27] Fredegar's chronicle names the three queens, Nanthild and the otherwise obscure Wulfegundis and Berchildis, but none of the concubines, stating that a full list of concubines would be too long. In 625/6 Dagobert married Gormatrude, a sister of his father's wife Sichilde; but the marriage was childless. After divorcing Gormatrude in 629/30 he made Nanthild, a Saxon servant (puella) from his personal entourage, his new queen.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagobert_I#cite_note-29 She gave birth to Clovis II (b. 634/5) later king of Neustria and Burgundy. Shortly after his marriage to Nanthild, he took a girl called Ragnetrude to his bed, who gave birth to his youngest son, Sigebert III (b. 630/1) later king of Austrasia.[c]
So far, I have discovered that I am a descendant of children of Dagobert and both Nanthild & Ragentrude. :cool: I think I have few other half-cousin sanguinations from other king/emperors. I also have some half-cousin sanguinations from gals that remarried after being widowed. o_O And Dagobert had this beauty of a grandmother Fredegund:
Fredegunde , c. 545–597, Frankish queen. The mistress of King Chilperic I of Neustria, she became his wife after inducing him to murder his wife Galswintha (567). Fredegunde and Brunhilda, Galswintha's sister and wife of King Sigebert I of Austrasia, were among the leading figures in the long war (561–613) between the Frankish kingdoms of Neustria and Austrasia. Fredegunde procured the deaths of Sigebert I and of her own stepchildren. After Chilperic's murder (584) she acted as regent for her son Clotaire II.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.
Love will put wind in my sails and add to the motion i have. Whereas fighting and having women play games and compete slows me down and puts my focus on things i don't care about at the time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love will put wind in my sails and add to the motion i have. Whereas fighting and having women play games and compete slows me down and puts my focus on things i don't care about at the time.
Yes i think its better for certain things. Not as good for others.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nah everything was on point with me, so I spent this year correcting my weaknesses - I did well but you can't change who you ultimately are
Good for you, harness ur natural talents and ONLY THEN u hv the potential to be NOT just good enough BUT GREAT at it.

Murk here is an expressive just like Mrgoodstuff.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How others label me is irrelevant to me. If you believe it, it's your truth, and I won't argue with you because that would be waste of time.

"Intellectualism" is just another -ism. I don't subscribe to them and don't promote myself as such. And I don't worry about others wanting to put in me in a box - that's your thing, that's cool, but I don't care.

If that also makes me passive, see paragraph 2.

Spaz, if you live your life worried about this stuff you'll build yourself a man-made prison...because you'll be preoccupied with how you see others and how they see you, if you aren't already. I'm not saying you are, just that it's a waste of time and head space. You won't be truly free.

Without true freedom, attempts to "dominate" socially will be seen for what they are: a front. So I recommend you work on total self-acceptance, or as Shakespeare said, be true to yourself. Then you'll find you have no reason to brag about yourself. People will simply sense it.

Good luck, grasshopper.

PS, I was busting your balls earlier, you took it well. So you're on your way.
I do not live my life worried abt this stuff, I ACTUALLY live it, that's how I am not just good with customers or my staff but I am extremely GREAT at it.

When I meet a customer I profile them beforehand and from there I already know how to deal with them.

Similarly when I deal with my staff, I DO NOT deal with them all the SAME, I deal with them as individuals who has unique personalities.

If you hv this skill set, you hv power.

If you hv power, you hv influence.

If you hv influence, you will be able to mold a world very much to ur liking.

You assume too much abt me because you do not know how to accurately profile me.

If I know how you think, I not only will know ur personality but I will also know ur past, ur current status and also ur future WITHOUT you ever telling me anything abt urself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, for you, my advice is, ur love like no women could ever provide, because of that, you need to put that extra "love" into something else other then just women, put it into dancing, musical instruments, acting, stage comedy or acting, anything that's art related - that's ur natural talents, that's what actually makes you really happy.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with being a passive man.

A passive man can also be assertive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, for you, my advice is, ur love like no women could ever provide, because of that, you need to put that extra "love" into something else other then just women, put it into dancing, musical instruments, acting, stage comedy or acting, anything that's art related - that's ur natural talents, that's what actually makes you really happy.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with being a passive man.

A passive man can also be assertive.
Ive been able to put my love into my activities and goals. Its powerful. Then add a woman it seems to nearly always diminish. She absorbs enough attention so im not as sharp. Im not desperate for a babe but it would be great to have one that believed in me to her bones and love flowed strongly. Most are position to control a man imho.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet a customer I profile them beforehand and from there I already know how to deal with them.
Does that happen from the driver side window or once you've hopped in the back seat? :rofl:

You need to lighten up, dude. You're wound way too tight. That's my "profile" of you - free of charge.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A romantic relationship is based on commitment. But marriage as a human social construct, is an obligation. And obligation ruins romance. Hence, all the divorces. Marriage is human's primitive attempt to experience true romance - which has no obligation, but is based on daily commitment.

After thousands of years, humans still have not evolved enough to experience an actual romantic relationship that isn't based on neediness and neuroticism.

Obligation is based on fear, not love.

Some "marriages" last months, while other romantic relationships that don't need a piece of paper to validate it lasts a lifetime. Therefore, marriage is irrelevant when it comes to romance - or even a family. You shouldn't need a piece of paper to tell you to take care of your offspring. Humans are so damn primitive that they need a court system to make sure adults live up to their responsibilities.

In many ways we are still a primitive species, from healthcare, to romance, government, how we treat each other and our elders, how we educate our young, the list goes on.
EVERY SINGLE Dude should save this for later if they ever find themselves in an LTR but don't subscribe to marriage. This is going to be hard to refute by females. I'm sure they'll try to hamster some irrational excuse but just have them keep reading this. :up:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Does that happen from the driver side window or once you've hopped in the back seat? :rofl:

You need to lighten up, dude. You're wound way too tight. That's my "profile" of you - free of charge.
It happens when I entertain customers.

The 1st rule in sales is not doing a sale but building relationships.

The same applies to everyone else.

I'm telling you this because you are trying too hard to be someone you can't be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EVERY SINGLE Dude should save this for later if they ever find themselves in an LTR but don't subscribe to marriage. This is going to be hard to refute by females. I'm sure they'll try to hamster some irrational excuse but just have them keep reading this. :up:
He really nailed down an excellent reason not to do it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Being alone is fine. I have no issues with being along. The GF is working from her home and she's going batty; and annoying at times. Females are more social the males. Males usually do not have issues with peace, quiet and staying busy. Females minds wonder and thus they can become unstable due to boredom. They need social interactions are necessary for females to remain somewhat calm. This COVID-19 is something most people living today have not experienced; especially in the US/CA/AU/Europe. Asian countries experienced something like this a decade ago, but it was no where as out of control as this one is.

As for marriage, I've already shown 2 ladies the door. One got so tired of dating, she just became a single mom in March. The other had a child last month and will get married to a short bald dude in October. Females are erratic and are controlled by their emotions. Males, in general, are not. Though, as Gen. Z and future males become more feminine, that might change.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I agree. My recent ex BF’s greatest fear? Being alone in his old age. It’s a very real fear and a visceral one.

Honestly I think women as a general rule manage loneliness and being alone better than men do. Perhaps that’s by design. After all women tend to outlive their man.
Most dudes at that time are too sick of the bulls hit they've put up with for decades, they just are looking for a reason to check out. They give up and thus give in to the crypt keeper. Dudes who do not marry or just stick in LTRs tend to live longer healthier lives.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most dudes at that time are too sick of the bulls hit they've put up with for decades, they just are looking for a reason to check out. They give up and thus give in to the crypt keeper. Dudes who do not marry or just stick in LTRs tend to live longer healthier lives.
Actually if you look at research into the matter you’ll find an irrefutable amount of data that shows married men have the greatest longevity. There are various debates as to why that is but it is accepted as factual based on many long term studies.

It is also true even then, that wives tend to outlive their husbands.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Actually if you look at research into the matter you’ll find an irrefutable amount of data that shows married men have the greatest longevity. There are various debates as to why that is but it is accepted as factual based on many long term studies.

It really depends.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Longevity certainly doesn't equal happiness. If your marriage is hell, it's just a longer life sentence, lol.