Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Tell this to the many dudes that off themselves each and every year after the divorce is settled. Unless you go through the system, you really do not know what the rabbit hole looks like.

I urge everyone to watch these two videos:

#ThomasBall (if I have that name right) will watch vids soon....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bring it on. Living in fear is constriction.
The thing about a marriage is your not garanteed to make it. Same thing with flying.
Its not the courts that are the problem its the feminization of those courts.

Life is a game of chess.
Its interesting to see a marriage thread get such attention. Learn the game and go for it.
You will never see 4th and goal with 3 seconds for the win sitting on the sidelines. Warming benches is your name.
Funny you should bring up flying. If I told you the plane you are flying in is pretty good, but not that solid. You may have a 60% chance in crashing. Would you still fly in that plane?

As far as chess, that's mainly based on skill, not really a lot of luck. That's the contrapositive of marriage. It's mainly based on luck, not skill.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell this to the many dudes that off themselves each and every year after the divorce is settled. Unless you go through the system, you really do not know what the rabbit hole looks like.

I urge everyone to watch these two videos:
Those dudes including yourself had no clue about women or marriage before getting into it. Some are still ignorant but luck out and land a good gal, but some don't.

As I've said, if you learn about women, look out for any warning/red flags, are red pill aware, and gain some knowledge on forums like this, you will minimize the chances for a bad marriage/divorce.

Guys like you have a narrow view based on your personal experience and trying to find other's that's had same experiences. Doesn't mean that majority of guys have had the same negative experiences as you.

It's like a mechanic that's mainly gotten Mercedes to repair all the time. He's going to have a skewed perception that all Mercedes are bad and unreliable because that's all he see's. Meanwhile, he fails to see the other 80% of Mercedes just running fine on the road out there outside of his shop.

I talk to married couples all the time living in the suburbs. It defintely let's you see the other side as well and realize it's not all gloom and doom.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Marriage based off luck? Lol would it have anything to do with your skills? No?
What about her skills?
People change. You know the old saying, ladies hopes he changes, dudes hope everything stays the same.

Those dudes including yourself had no clue about women or marriage before getting into it. Some are still ignorant but luck out and land a good gal, but some don't.

As I've said, if you learn about women, look out for any warning/red flags, are red pill aware, and gain some knowledge on forums like this, you will minimize the chances for a bad marriage/divorce.

Guys like you have a narrow view based on your personal experience and trying to find other's that's had same experiences. Doesn't mean that majority of guys have had the same negative experiences as you.

It's like a mechanic that's mainly gotten Mercedes to repair all the time. He's going to have a skewed perception that all Mercedes are bad and unreliable because that's all he see's. Meanwhile, he fails to see the other 80% of Mercedes just running fine on the road out there outside of his shop.

I talk to married couples all the time living in the suburbs. It defintely let's you see the other side as well and realize it's not all gloom and doom.
Almost spit my coffee out. Thanks for the laugh dude. Yep, I have no clue on ladies. Perhaps, you are right. And perhaps cats and dogs will fly some day with wings. Anything is possible.

However, in all seriousness, if you want to go down that rabbit hole, be my guest. Dude, I live in the suburbs of Connecticut, not NYC. I was in NYC 15+ years ago. Nonetheless, hypergamy doesn't care. But, you are right. Myself, Rollo, Alpha Male Strategies, Rich Cooper, Greg Adams, Esther Perel, Donnie Sharpe, Aaron Clarey, Terrence Popp, etc. We're all wrong. Gotcha.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People change. You know the old saying, ladies hopes he changes, dudes hope everything stays the same.

Almost spit my coffee out. Thanks for the laugh dude. Yep, I have no clue on ladies. Perhaps, you are right. And perhaps cats and dogs will fly some day with wings. Anything is possible.

However, in all seriousness, if you want to go down that rabbit hole, be my guest. Dude, I live in the suburbs of Connecticut, not NYC. I was in NYC 15+ years ago. Nonetheless, hypergamy doesn't care. But, you are right. Myself, Rollo, Alpha Male Strategies, Rich Cooper, Greg Adams, Esther Perel, Donnie Sharpe, Aaron Clarey, Terrence Popp, etc. We're all wrong. Gotcha.
Read what I said. I said you and other guys that's entered into bad marriages "had" no clue about women. You may have a wealth of knowledge about them now. If you "had" a wealth of knowledge back then, you probably wouldn't have married the gal that you did or the outcome would've been different.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s a complete illusion. Utterly.
Not in the media and Hollywood. I can't wait for Wonder Women 1984 to come out. Further brainwashing of young girls thinking they can be or do anything they want. LOL

I do admit that I had a crush on Linda Carter though back in the 80's. haha

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Read what I said. I said you and other guys that's entered into bad marriages "had" no clue about women. You may have a wealth of knowledge about them now. If you "had" a wealth of knowledge back then, you probably wouldn't have married the gal that you did or the outcome would've been different.
Yes, I will concur. There were red flags I overlooked and thought nothing of. I was in my mid-20's and very naive. However, going through the court system has made me very jaded towards marriage. I didn't care for it prior to my marriage, so I am even more keen to avoid it now. And yes, I've shown several ladies to the door when given an ultimatum. Especially when I stated from the beginning, I will not deal with any lawyers and no marriage. Religious ceremony (and co-habitation agreement) fine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are told to write a certain way I believe. If not, they'd be blacklisted. Notice many shows/movies for the last few years have had a standard format.
I believe that because realistically, take The Walking Dead series for example. If it happened in real life, all the strong alpha males would be surviving/leading the groups and women will either have been raped or made sex slaves in exchange for protection. And all the simps would've gotten sweet talked and manipulated by the best women into providing resources for them(food, weapons, shelter) while not giving up sex to the simps. LOL That's just one realistic example...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My intention was to marry - until I discovered Sosuave in May. Now, I'm leaning towards a committed LTR, with a ceremony at some stage. Most women want the wedding - to be a princess for a day. I won't deny my partner that. Isn't this the ideal solution? And if a woman refuses this, and insists on marriage, isn't that the biggest red flag one can be faced with?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My intention was to marry - until I discovered Sosuave in May. Now, I'm leaning towards a committed LTR, with a ceremony at some stage. Most women want the wedding - to be a princess for a day. I won't deny my partner that. Isn't this the ideal solution? And if a woman refuses this, and insists on marriage, isn't that the biggest red flag one can be faced with?
You're going to get people on both sides on this one.
My personal take: if you know how to identify all the red flags, are red pilled, have absorbed enough wisdom/knowledge on these forums and she meets all of YOUR criterias and both of you truly love each other(having experienced both good and bad situations together) and have been with each other for a couple years and lived with each other for at least one full year, then you may have a better chance at a good marriage. You should though go through a some kind of home remodel project together or go on an International trip so see how you guys fare. I found either one of these situations can test both of you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree on Spaz on this one.

I can see both sides and even though I don't advocate marriage as much as I did before, the potential rewards that are there for marriage greatly outweigh the risks if you play it smart as possible(looking out for warnings/red flags/listening to so suave advice). Unfortunatley a lot of guys discover the red pill or forums like this too late after they have been screwed and thus continue having a negative outlook.
Nothing is guaranteed in life but the cowards will stay cowards while failures or success of great men will make them greater, wiser, richer in various aspects of life. If you find a great gal and everything adds up, I don't think you should automatically discount marriage and be a coward to try it.
A man is born into this world to take up the mantle of leadership whether he wants it or not - FACT.

Especially when it comes to male - female relationships, even more so when it comes to MARRIAGES - FACT.

When asked by the board of directors on the bad performance of the company, can a CEO lay blame on his subordinates?

Does anyone think a CEO would even do that?

The same concept applies in all leadership positions, yes, even in a marriage.

I sincerely believe, the breaking down of ANY marriage or relationship is due to a man's leadership failure - if anyone could disprove me of this, feel free to do so, I'll ensure you'll receive a robust discussion.

True this. It is the underlying full reason. There is no other reason for the fear Besides wanting to ensure his offspring are truly his.
Fear, any man who ALLOWS fear to wrap around his mind is in fact CHAINING the way he thinks, thereby subduing his freedom and subjugating his own happiness.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Still your resposability regardless of the knowledge you had at the time. Chalk it up to life.
Everyone is woke up at different times in the journey. Still can't blame marriage. I know several longterm married couples who are doing well...
I think you and @Spaz, are drinking too much sauce. What you "know" and what is real behind closed doors can be two different things. However, do as you guys wish. Don't say that in the past, some toad didn't try to warn you of today's misgivings of the US court system.

My two cents has been used up in this thread. Carry on people.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I believe that because realistically, take The Walking Dead series for example. If it happened in real life, all the strong alpha males would be surviving/leading the groups and women will either have been raped or made sex slaves in exchange for protection. And all the simps would've gotten sweet talked and manipulated by the best women into providing resources for them(food, weapons, shelter) while not giving up sex to the simps. LOL That's just one realistic example...
Very true. When it was crazy here in Bridgeport because of George Floyd, you could see the dudes from the boys. I strapped up and carried on.

In the heat of it, it was really crazy around here. I mean REALLY nuts.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
To each his own. Me and Spaz dont always agree but on fear im with him.
Fear of marriage is still fear.
Women will see this fear much differently then you think she will.
Is every dude husband material? Hell no as much as not every women is wife material
It's not fear dude. It a logical response to a serious problem out of one's influence or control. One cannot control the courts. One cannot control the lawyers. If you want to roll the dice, have fun. In a rigged game, I find it's best to just not play.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
HOLD UP

Amante has a wife??
Yes, I do and she is a wonderful wife and mother, a phyco? Where do you people get off discussing my life, marriage, daughter. I'm expecting a new arrival, my life has changed for the better. I thank God I have her. She could of walked when my kid had cancer, but this woman who is a nurse with a great career put it all aside and sat with my kid through her entire treatment. Sitting in a hospital with covid all around, she stuck next to my kid, got her through. I love my wife, and my life. Not so often we are given sucj

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, Kings had several mistresses and produced many children with different women. Men were secure ones and women were insecure. Now, because of Disney and the powers that be, it’s the men who are insecure and the women who are secure. It’s the men who want wives and families and it’s the women who want education and freedom.

So I am wondering why some of the men on this site are so eager to get a LTR or a wife? Other than image and “fitting in”, what is the reason to legally commit to one woman for the rest of your life?

Remember, if you legally commit to ONE woman, you cannot leave without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs. You cannot have sex with any other woman without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs.

I’m curious of the responses.
Lazy. Low testosterone. Religion maybe or wants kids. Likely blue pill.