Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally passive doesn't mean you can't make out with women, it just means that's ur nature.
My unmodified nature was "laid back", it was attractive to them though, because I had confidence. As an adult I had to become more proactive and more assertive, "laid back" just won't get many things done. I enjoy hustling hard and earning my way forward.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My unmodified nature was "laid back", it was attractive to them though, because I had confidence. As an adult I had to become more proactive and more assertive, "laid back" just won't get many things done. I enjoy hustling hard and earning my way forward.
You're qualifying yourself to an online astrologist.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage isn't about the woman; it's about securing YOUR immortality. You let her stay, after the breeding is done, for cooking, cleaning, and babysitting services...and because you might've grown attached to her, and because the kids probably have, too.
I can hear the divorce lawyers rubbing their hands together from across the Atlantic and Mediterranean.

Don't do it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're qualifying yourself to an online astrologist.
It's the same as when u r profiling a bunch of dogs, you'd automatically know which one is the dominant dog and which are the passive dogs.

Does this make you an astrologist for dogs? No.

It's just that ur sense of perception has only reached the level of dogs and when it has surpassed that level into profiling more intelligent beings like humans, you'd know I'm right.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. It’s an irrational fear but many men, otherwise alpha men in some examples I know personally have this fear.

It’s a head scratcher until you realize these are men who front well but harbor deep insecurities.

In some ways men are the more companionship driven gender, especially as the wall approaches. You young guys don’t see that much but as men hit their 50s? It’s a thing, trust me.
All I know is I don't mind the thought of dying alone. I cherish the thought of such a peaceful deathbed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same as when u r profiling a bunch of dogs, you'd automatically know which one is the dominant dog and which are the passive dogs.

Does this make you an astrologist for dogs? No.

It's just that ur sense of perception has only reached the level of dogs and when it has surpassed that level into profiling more intelligent beings like humans, you'd know I'm right.
Who told you I'm at dog level? You flatter me, Spaz, you're too nice. I'm not even past iguanas, but they're cool and we all have fun. Hey, that makes me the Lizard King.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Who told you I'm at dog level? You flatter me, Spaz, you're too nice. I'm not even past iguanas, but they're cool and we all have fun. Hey, that makes me the Lizard King.
And you're a passive man too, just like goodstuff but the opposite of his personality.

He's expressive whilst you're a quite one, a natural born thinker who struggles to understand human emotions, often being bullied in school because of ur nerd-ness, the intellectual.

No matter how you both perceived urselfs as being dominant, it falls way below one that's naturally born with it and no matter how you try to act it out, it will always comes off as being fake.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're a passive man too, just like goodstuff but the opposite of his personality.

He's expressive whilst you're a quite one, a natural born thinker who struggles to understand human emotions, often being bullied in school because of ur nerd-ness, the intellectual.

No matter how you both perceived urselfs as being dominant, it falls way below one that's naturally born with it and no matter how you try to act it out, it will always comes off as being fake.
Spaz you know nothing about me. I'm not passive. I'm a proactive person who goes after what he wants. But i won't chase women because it's pointless.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz you know nothing about me. I'm not passive. I'm a proactive person who goes after what he wants. But i won't chase women because it's pointless.
Being passive is a bad thing?

Thousands of geniuses has been born passive, did it make them any less greater?

Embrace who u r and don't deny it, that way you could fully realise ur potential.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cute. You have a vivid imagination, which is common among submissive types such as yourself who dream big to compensate for shortcomings. As is belief in pseudoscience. Keep up the star charting, we all enjoy it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being passive is a bad thing?

Thousands of geniuses has been born passive, did it make them any less greater?

Embrace who u r and don't deny it, that way you could fully realise ur potential.
I would have to back up so far to be passive. It's not happening. Just not there. I don't like to lay back.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go again, bruh. Waste of time. Spaz is what is known as a "submissive" on the Scherlinger-Infante sextant. He likes to ingratiate himself to others hoping they'll be impressed by his astrology-like profiling, then tease them like a schoolyard girl. But a hallmark of his is stubbornness, as he can't see past the end of his nose. Most unfortunate as he has a lot of good ideas but not the EQ to transmit them properly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Cute. You have a vivid imagination, which is common among submissive types such as yourself who dream big to compensate for shortcomings. As is belief in pseudoscience. Keep up the star charting, we all enjoy it.
Who here doesn't know that u r an intellectual?

Do you wish to deny it?

And ALL intellectuals are born passive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would have to back up so far to be passive. It's not happening. Just not there. I don't like to lay back.
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.
Still here with that expressive man talk, love ya Spaz :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason to get married is to have steady poontang on tap.

Wait ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now as comparison, @ShePays is born a dominant and he's a doer.

A doer is someone who basically thinks in black or white, right or wrong, he will find the fastest most efficient way of doing things - that's his natural born talent.

He'd be great as a soldier, as a surgeon, as a mechanic, as an engineer BUT he will NOT be naturally GREAT as an actor or a scientist.

Do you boys finally understand now?