"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

She’s accepted her ex’s friend request. Is this a reason to be worried?

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

What do you think is going on?

I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

What do you think is going on?

I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.
Her? What about you? Why did he say "he still loves her"?
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Her? What about you? Why did he say "he still loves her"?
It’s based on what he wrote in his “apology” she showed me. It made my skin crawl a bit, but I didn’t mention it to her.

In my opinion, that’s how it came across I mean.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It’s based on what he wrote in his “apology” she showed me. It made my skin crawl a bit, but I didn’t mention it to her.

In my opinion, that’s how it came across I mean.
So your a friend? It depends on how they broke up. If he trashed her out and did her dirty, I don't think she should let her back in with that bullshyt. That statement is said because he knows she probably still has a softspot.

If they fell off and maybe she did something he didn't like or they were taking time off for whatever reason, and he comes back with that statement, fine.
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
So your a friend? It depends on how they broke up. If he trashed her out and did her dirty, I don't think she should let her back in with that bullshyt. That statement is said because he knows she probably still has a softspot.

If they fell off and maybe she did something he didn't like or they were taking time off for whatever reason, and he comes back with that statement, fine.
Yes we’ve known eachother since nursery. She’s very dear to me, and I wouldn’t want to see her hurt again.

We were both 20 when it happened, and she couldn’t quite understand what happened. He blocked her and vanished without any sort of explanation for her whatsoever.

He didn’t exactly say that he still loves her, but he told her he’s never stopped thinking about her and that she’s still very much in his hear - but, you can probably tell that’s as good as “I love you” wouldn’t you think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes we’ve known eachother since nursery. She’s very dear to me, and I wouldn’t want to see her hurt again.

We were both 20 when it happened, and she couldn’t quite understand what happened. He blocked her and vanished without any sort of explanation for her whatsoever.

He didn’t exactly say that he still loves her, but he told her he’s never stopped thinking about her and that she’s still very much in his hear - but, you can probably tell that’s as good as “I love you” wouldn’t you think?
Your still young, check it out and see what you think.
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Your still young, check it out and see what you think.
What do you mean what I think?

I don’t think there’s anything I can really do other than continue to support her no matter what choice she makes. Even though it’s concerning me quite some bit...

I’m 25 now.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.
download.jpg
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Can I just say that I have no romantic inclination towards my friend.

What do you think is going on?
Are you genuinely concerned about her being "Hurt"? or do you have potential romantic / sexual feelings towards her at all?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Are you genuinely concerned about her being "Hurt"? or do you have potential romantic / sexual feelings towards her at all?
The former.

I witnessed what happened to her the first time, I stood there with her throughout these years, and I do not want her to be hurt again.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The former.

I witnessed what happened to her the first time, I stood there with her throughout these years, and I do not want her to be hurt again.
In fairness, you nor anyone else knows the ex boyfriend's true intentions but if he discarded her like tissue paper, I'm not so sure his "I still love you" is that genuine. She definitely wants to "explore" things because she accepted his "friend request". If she truly wanted to keep the door closed on that chapter with him, she would have deleted and ignored it. You wont be able to change her mind about it either, she's going to do what she "feels" like doing. Unfortunately, people need to sometimes learn things the hard way.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,868
Reaction score
19,097
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

What do you think is going on?

I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.
You are finished.
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
In fairness, you nor anyone else knows the ex boyfriend's true intentions but if he discarded her like tissue paper, I'm not so sure his "I still love you" is that genuine. She definitely wants to "explore" things because she accepted his "friend request". If she truly wanted to keep the door closed on that chapter with him, she would have deleted and ignored it. You wont be able to change her mind about it either, she's going to do what she "feels" like doing. Unfortunately, people need to sometimes learn things the hard way.
What you says is without a doubt the truth. Part of the reason his message made me so uneasy is because how could you love someone and do something that callous?

We can’t be certain, of course, however it’s not hard to assume he wants her back - but for what reason, that’s what’s entirely uncertain.

Yes, that’s why I think it isn’t “just a friend request” because, as you’ve said, she could have ignored it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
What you says is without a doubt the truth. Part of the reason his message made me so uneasy is because how could you love someone and do something that callous?

We can’t be certain, of course, however it’s not hard to assume he wants her back - but for what reason, that’s what’s entirely uncertain.

Yes, that’s why I think it isn’t “just a friend request” because, as you’ve said, she could have ignored it.
Yes, she could have. Also, I know you stated that you have no romantic feelings towards her but if deep down you do, you better tell her now or you'll stay the "male girl friend" in her mind.
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Yes, she could have. Also, I know you stated that you have no romantic feelings towards her but if deep down you do, you better tell her now or you'll stay the "male girl friend" in her mind.
I really don’t, plus I have my eyes set on another girl.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What do you mean what I think?

I don’t think there’s anything I can really do other than continue to support her no matter what choice she makes. Even though it’s concerning me quite some bit...

I’m 25 now.
Thats you. Its not for you to control her. She will be able to see quickly if the guy has good intentions.
I really don’t, plus I have my eyes set on another girl.
The best way for them to learn is let them do what they want to do. Maybe it's not a bad thing, but trust me, letting them bump their head lets them learn.
 

Barbu

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2020
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Thats you. Its not for you to control her. She will be able to see quickly if the guy has good intentions.

The best way for them to learn is let them do what they want to do. Maybe it's not a bad thing, but trust me, letting them bump their head lets them learn.
You’re right, absolutely right.

I feel that maybe she’s hoping beyond hope that he’s changed.

I will leave her choose whatever she chooses and continue to support her when she needs supporting.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You’re right, absolutely right.

I feel that maybe she’s hoping beyond hope that he’s changed.

I will leave her choose whatever she chooses and continue to support her when she needs supporting.
People can and do change, and you guys are young. So it's it will be whatever it's going to be.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top