Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She’s accepted her ex’s friend request. Is this a reason to be worried?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is she paying you to be her emotional tampon,?

why are you friends with women unless its to get some golden gate action?

I have female friends i dont fancy, but they still give me a titty w4nk

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna be her friend give her your 2 cents on how to know when a guy just using you and to drop dudes who aren't appreciating her and let her have at it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just share her. If their relationship gets serious, she'll ghost you, but unless that happens she'll just keep having sex with both of you until he ditches her. She's definitely going to have sex with that guy though

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
is she paying you to be her emotional tampon,?

why are you friends with women unless its to get some golden gate action?

I have female friends i dont fancy, but they still give me a titty w4nk
Why does it matter to you that I'm just friends with her? What is it to you?

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is she to you? Is she your girlfriend? Are you two in an exclusive relationship? Or, are you in her friendzone? No offense, but the way you express concern for her feelings is a bit detached from whatever your relationship is with her.

My advice? Don't worry about what a woman does when you're not around, unless she's your wife or on the shortlist. Life is too short to spend it obsessing over the behavior of others, unless that behavior is how they're treating YOU.

If she's your girlfriend, it's probably time to loosen your grip, and explore new horizons.

If she's your wife, why so much concern for her feelings?
She’s JUST a friend. My romantic interest lies with another woman.

It’s astonishing to hear that having a platonic female friend is foreign to people on this site.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I should take it that my friend wants to go back to him?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I should take it that my friend wants to go back to him?
yes shes heavily invested in him, he probably deemed her unworthy, possibly rampant in the bedroom. shes wondering if hes met better looking women

this is why you never be a womans crutch, she will sit with you for 4 hours telling you all her woes, then the guy she apparently hates, will leave her face looking like a decorators radio that night.....and you will be like "WTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF"

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s JUST a friend. My romantic interest lies with another woman.

It’s astonishing to hear that having a platonic female friend is foreign to people on this site.
the universe is infinite.. so anything is possible. for a single girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover. for a married girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover. if the two find each other attractive at all, and they probably do else would not become friends. usually ppl avoid others that they perceive as not attractive unless having some other motivation such as business or religion and so on...

so. it is not a foreign idea, but one that many have experience with and have found to be a never-ending slippery slope.

if the girl NEEDS or WANTS to interact at anytime with another man for any reason other than necessary business instead of an available boyfriend or husband that means she is on SOME level not satisfied and ALSO not dedicated to the man she claims to be with. I have occasionally seen or hear of women who keep a long time MAN friend to advise on life or other platonic issues. So long as she continues to do this she is hedging against whoever she is trying to partner with at the time. In short it means she is not satisfied with her current choice and this is self sabotage as the man will feel it even if he doesn't know what or why. can not submit at the same time going to another man for advise.

opinions will vary on this.

for your friend, if girl is willing to re-connect with ex, he should start being available to other options. if he has none, then he should get some. direct him to this forum for lots of ideas on how to do that.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the only positive thing is that she didn’t respond to his apology message, but then again, why accept his friend request?

He told her why he did it, which I assume would have given her some closure?

He obviously wants her back since he’s told her he still loves her, unless he’s playing games with her again.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

What do you think is going on?

I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.
This fed her ego. This gave her brain endorphins if joy and now she is feeling validated. The dumper has come crawling back. She holds the power.

Does she have unresolved feelings. Yes.
Should she have accepted his friend request? Who cares. Maybe she wants to rekindle an old flame. Maybe she wants her ex to see she is with new guy (you) and to get validation from that.

Who knows. She probably doesn't either. Here is the problem :

Your hamster wheel is spinning.

Let her concentrate on the relationship. You concentrate on facking her. If you see she is letting him back in you dump her without any discussion and go date other women.

You say you dont want to be hurt like the last time, if she has done this before then you already know you have a poor quality woman and you terminate it immediately

Worrying over the relationship and riding the drama bus is feminine. Be the man in the relationship.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I just say that I have no romantic inclination towards my friend.

What do you think is going on?
This is just a friend? My misunderstanding. I thought she was your girlfriend.

She needs to learn from her own mistakes. Girls will not listen to their friendzoned guys (willing or unwilling friendzoned) if they tell them to stay away.

Sometimes you just have to stand back and watch them get burnt. Sometimes twice.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a friend? My misunderstanding. I thought she was your girlfriend.

She needs to learn from her own mistakes. Girls will not listen to their friendzoned guys (willing or unwilling friendzoned) if they tell them to stay away.

Sometimes you just have to stand back and watch them get burnt. Sometimes twice.
As much as I pains me, you probably right that I have to stand back.

I havent actually suggested anything to her, just been listening to her when she told me he sent the apology and the friend request.

She took her time to accept his request, which made me think she was considering it.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a single girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover.
I'm not judging this, just observing something and feel like zekko in the process.
As much as we promote avoiding the dreaded friendzone with women (for a friend she sees, a friend you'll be - Pook), in the next sentence we say and experience how easily friends can become lovers. Can they really be true at the same time?

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
He has to be a troll

This is next level simp sh!t
I’m a troll?

Come on man, I’m being serious. I’ve already said that I’m interested in another girl, but dating is pretty much impossible right now.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a troll?

Come on man, I’m being serious. I’ve already said that I’m interested in another girl, but dating is pretty much impossible right now.
Ok I'll bite assuming you're not a troll

I think you're in love with this girl
I think you've played the nice friend route for years and it has failed
I think you're afraid that alpha badboy is going to fvck her (and he will)
And I think you're enraged about it. Welcome to the redpill

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite assuming you're not a troll

I think you're in love with this girl
I think you've played the nice friend route for years and it has failed
I think you're afraid that alpha badboy is going to fvck her (and he will)
And I think you're enraged about it. Welcome to the redpill
I’m NOT in love with her. I love her as a friend, and that’s that.

So you think there’s a chance that she’s going back to him?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think there’s a chance that she’s going back to him?
shes gonna sit with you for 3 hours , and tell you what an abusive Coke head he is.
then shes gonna take a selfie of you both in the bar, with the word "friend" in the status so your balls stay in her purse.

then this other guy is gonna give her some Big d1ck energy.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not judging this, just observing something and feel like zekko in the process.
As much as we promote avoiding the dreaded friendzone with women (for a friend she sees, a friend you'll be - Pook), in the next sentence we say and experience how easily friends can become lovers. Can they really be true at the same time?
I believe exactly as I wrote. friend zone is flexible. PPL are changing all the time, direct esculation from friend zone might give mixed results.. when girl promotes from friend zone to FWB or lover it usually will be clear. if in enough friend zones we could call that a social circle of itself. as self value increased due to life actions likely some promotions will occur at some point. I have no issues with this when it is with singles. it is one of the ways ppl hook up.