Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She’s accepted her ex’s friend request. Is this a reason to be worried?

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

What do you think is going on?

I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know

Her? What about you? Why did he say "he still loves her"?

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her? What about you? Why did he say "he still loves her"?
It’s based on what he wrote in his “apology” she showed me. It made my skin crawl a bit, but I didn’t mention it to her.

In my opinion, that’s how it came across I mean.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s based on what he wrote in his “apology” she showed me. It made my skin crawl a bit, but I didn’t mention it to her.

In my opinion, that’s how it came across I mean.
So your a friend? It depends on how they broke up. If he trashed her out and did her dirty, I don't think she should let her back in with that bullshyt. That statement is said because he knows she probably still has a softspot.

If they fell off and maybe she did something he didn't like or they were taking time off for whatever reason, and he comes back with that statement, fine.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your a friend? It depends on how they broke up. If he trashed her out and did her dirty, I don't think she should let her back in with that bullshyt. That statement is said because he knows she probably still has a softspot.

If they fell off and maybe she did something he didn't like or they were taking time off for whatever reason, and he comes back with that statement, fine.
Yes we’ve known eachother since nursery. She’s very dear to me, and I wouldn’t want to see her hurt again.

We were both 20 when it happened, and she couldn’t quite understand what happened. He blocked her and vanished without any sort of explanation for her whatsoever.

He didn’t exactly say that he still loves her, but he told her he’s never stopped thinking about her and that she’s still very much in his hear - but, you can probably tell that’s as good as “I love you” wouldn’t you think?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we’ve known eachother since nursery. She’s very dear to me, and I wouldn’t want to see her hurt again.

We were both 20 when it happened, and she couldn’t quite understand what happened. He blocked her and vanished without any sort of explanation for her whatsoever.

He didn’t exactly say that he still loves her, but he told her he’s never stopped thinking about her and that she’s still very much in his hear - but, you can probably tell that’s as good as “I love you” wouldn’t you think?
Your still young, check it out and see what you think.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your still young, check it out and see what you think.
What do you mean what I think?

I don’t think there’s anything I can really do other than continue to support her no matter what choice she makes. Even though it’s concerning me quite some bit...

I’m 25 now.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

download.jpg

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I just say that I have no romantic inclination towards my friend.

Are you genuinely concerned about her being "Hurt"? or do you have potential romantic / sexual feelings towards her at all?

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you genuinely concerned about her being "Hurt"? or do you have potential romantic / sexual feelings towards her at all?
The former.

I witnessed what happened to her the first time, I stood there with her throughout these years, and I do not want her to be hurt again.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The former.

I witnessed what happened to her the first time, I stood there with her throughout these years, and I do not want her to be hurt again.
In fairness, you nor anyone else knows the ex boyfriend's true intentions but if he discarded her like tissue paper, I'm not so sure his "I still love you" is that genuine. She definitely wants to "explore" things because she accepted his "friend request". If she truly wanted to keep the door closed on that chapter with him, she would have deleted and ignored it. You wont be able to change her mind about it either, she's going to do what she "feels" like doing. Unfortunately, people need to sometimes learn things the hard way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You are finished.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness, you nor anyone else knows the ex boyfriend's true intentions but if he discarded her like tissue paper, I'm not so sure his "I still love you" is that genuine. She definitely wants to "explore" things because she accepted his "friend request". If she truly wanted to keep the door closed on that chapter with him, she would have deleted and ignored it. You wont be able to change her mind about it either, she's going to do what she "feels" like doing. Unfortunately, people need to sometimes learn things the hard way.
What you says is without a doubt the truth. Part of the reason his message made me so uneasy is because how could you love someone and do something that callous?

We can’t be certain, of course, however it’s not hard to assume he wants her back - but for what reason, that’s what’s entirely uncertain.

Yes, that’s why I think it isn’t “just a friend request” because, as you’ve said, she could have ignored it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you says is without a doubt the truth. Part of the reason his message made me so uneasy is because how could you love someone and do something that callous?

We can’t be certain, of course, however it’s not hard to assume he wants her back - but for what reason, that’s what’s entirely uncertain.

Yes, that’s why I think it isn’t “just a friend request” because, as you’ve said, she could have ignored it.
Yes, she could have. Also, I know you stated that you have no romantic feelings towards her but if deep down you do, you better tell her now or you'll stay the "male girl friend" in her mind.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she could have. Also, I know you stated that you have no romantic feelings towards her but if deep down you do, you better tell her now or you'll stay the "male girl friend" in her mind.
I really don’t, plus I have my eyes set on another girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean what I think?

I don’t think there’s anything I can really do other than continue to support her no matter what choice she makes. Even though it’s concerning me quite some bit...

I’m 25 now.
Thats you. Its not for you to control her. She will be able to see quickly if the guy has good intentions.
I really don’t, plus I have my eyes set on another girl.
The best way for them to learn is let them do what they want to do. Maybe it's not a bad thing, but trust me, letting them bump their head lets them learn.

Barbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats you. Its not for you to control her. She will be able to see quickly if the guy has good intentions.

The best way for them to learn is let them do what they want to do. Maybe it's not a bad thing, but trust me, letting them bump their head lets them learn.
You’re right, absolutely right.

I feel that maybe she’s hoping beyond hope that he’s changed.

I will leave her choose whatever she chooses and continue to support her when she needs supporting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re right, absolutely right.

I feel that maybe she’s hoping beyond hope that he’s changed.

I will leave her choose whatever she chooses and continue to support her when she needs supporting.
People can and do change, and you guys are young. So it's it will be whatever it's going to be.