Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie Brown (BPD) Experience

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It was a blocking screen for you to teach. I was engaging the demented souls and keeping them occupied. It was fun.

All of this is just play for me now.
Seems like the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

With you being the spirit.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

With you being the spirit.
The issue is some men hanging onto their victimhood my friend. Men being victim to women is an absurdity. I understand it but I know that most will not relinquish it. Self serving viewpoints.
That technology doesn’t exist for them.

The sick part is how many men have come through here and received teachings about “dangerous” women?

They are already trounced and beaten down into victims only to have veteran posters reinforced it by the “dangerous” women teachings. These teachings are so far off base that it isn’t even related to women in the sphere of masculinity.

It’s like the trickery and manipulations of some of the women who were or are on here. Their worlds cloaked sinister outcomes that many of these men could not see. I would look at the names of those who “liked” the posts and was stunned that they couldn’t see the contrived intent.

I can see those that are going to make it and those that will be on here ten years from now and thinking it’s a badge of honor. Lol

Very little of what some of us talk about is really about women. To be honest the women aren’t really that important.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest the women aren’t really that important.
Exactly.

They're not the Prize, men are, you are, that's the right mindset.

Once that's firmly embedded into a man's psyche, he'll do things differently and get different outcomes in life.

Turning him from a loser into a winner.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly.

They're not the Prize, men are, you are, that's the right mindset.

Once that's firmly embedded into a man's psyche, he'll do things differently and get different outcomes in life.

Turning him from a loser into a winner.
Truth in those words.

Roma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately for me. I did not follow your advice and continued on dating this girl. It seemed to get more serious as she deleted all the random guys off of her social media, cut contact with people who were interested in her, stopped partying and actually started focusing on her growth and career. We were supposed to move in together in May however she s still jumping in and out of wanting to be with me. I see how much she loves me and her family and her friends are all telling me to hang on as they havent seen her be serious about someone like with me. However she still breaks up with me and then pays for a plane ticket for me to come visit her. I visit her we spend a great time together (even though is quarantine and not that much to do) and she still says she made up her mind and that we r looking for different things and that she made up her mind. Yet she is very anxious about me leaving and its maybe a bad idea that i came in the first place. I guess the only thing i can really do is to just tell her that i m done and be done with it for real. But we both have tried to move on and we just keep going back and start talking again. I dont know what to do at this point. A part of me wants to be with her and help her and support her and continue sharing great moments together but its almost impossible since she s being so fickle and keeps going from "omg i had an epiphany and i m sorry i m being stubborn you are the perfect man for me let's do this" to "this is a waste of time we r both settling for each other and it is not worth it"

Thanks for listening to me rant.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately for me. I did not follow your advice and continued on dating this girl.

I guess the only thing i can really do is to just tell her that i m done and be done with it for real.

I dont know what to do at this point.
Follow the advice given by those not emotionally involved like you are.
They are thinking more clearly than you…

Yes, time to be serious about what you want your life to be and those you want to include in it and those to exclude from it…

What to Do, it’s time to make a decision and live with the results…

Roma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So after me coming back, she decided to continue texting me, started missing me and now out of the blue called me to let me know that she cannot continue talking to me as she needs finality and she needs to grieve over this relationship. So she blocked me on all social media and her phone etc. I just dont get it in 1 week we go from sleeping with each other to her missing me because i left to my city (obv with a promise to come back) to i dont want anything to do with you and i m going to block you... I guess this behaviour just reinforces my belief that she really is BPD and just going from one thing to another. I m obviously pretty upset about it but nothing i can do now as she blocked me. There is a chance that she will miss me within a week and reach out but i doubt it as this has not happened before.

I guess i ll just have to follow the non contact rule as it was imposed upon me.