"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Seems like most men are single

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
This is a the epitome of a weak male. Any lady would leave him. Brains yes, but he put his b!tch on a peddlestill. Can't do that sh!t.
I agree, probably why Japan's population is decreasing at record rate.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
No, these women are not playing with their vibrators or watching TV, they are looking for some good sex with some hot guy, they are thinking about sex more than what they want us to believe, but they are just shamed of admitting that.
the decent guys you mentioned , are considered "every day" guys for these women , they are not priority, only a spare tire when thing get hard on these women they start looking for one of these spare tires.
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.
What about more lesbians now, and girls who fool around with each other in order to get their sexual fix in? I see a lot of Bi girls on Tinder and OLD and not all of them are butch looking dykes.

Not saying that might be a big reason but that's an angle that should be looked at in recent years as well. More people are gay?

But then like in your case I'll see a decent chick with a fat, balding lardball or a guy a lot older than them and then guys like yourself get rejection. I get rejection too but then see greaseball guys with HB 8s and wonder how they do it dressing like a slob, fat, etc. I'm slim, stay in shape and wear good clothing and have the same problem as you're describing.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I agree, probably why Japan's population is decreasing at record rate.
I think the dudes in Japan just rather be by themselves it seems. They work, they eat and they get their kicks from porn and used panties (there are actually vending machines with used ladies panties. Unreal). They are true dudes going their own way (JMGTOW). That could be the future of many dudes in the world.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I think the dudes in Japan just rather be by themselves it seems. They work, they eat and they get their kicks from porn and used panties (there are actually vending machines with used ladies panties. Unreal). They are true dudes going their own way (JMGTOW). That could be the future of many dudes in the world.
Then I need to go to japan and get one of these hot Japanese girls since it seems easier and less competition over there.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
What about more lesbians now, and girls who fool around with each other in order to get their sexual fix in? I see a lot of Bi girls on Tinder and OLD and not all of them are butch looking dykes.

Not saying that might be a big reason but that's an angle that should be looked at in recent years as well. More people are gay?

But then like in your case I'll see a decent chick with a fat, balding lardball or a guy a lot older than them and then guys like yourself get rejection. I get rejection too but then see greaseball guys with HB 8s and wonder how they do it dressing like a slob, fat, etc. I'm slim, stay in shape and wear good clothing and have the same problem as you're describing.
Just goes to show women do not care one iota what a man IS or his aesthetics, but what he can DO for her at any given time. You're throwawayable.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Let's keep it 100: East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia(India) have self-hate issues. They're into skin bleaching and worship white men.

You'll be treated like a celebrity there. Just be aware that if you ever marry and produce kids with an asian female you might just spawn aother Elliot Rodger because white/asian mixed race males tend to have psychological issues....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Let's keep it 100: East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia(India) have self-hate issues. They're into skin bleaching and worship white men.

You'll be treated like a celebrity there. Just be aware that if you ever marry and produce kids with an asian female you might just spawn aother Elliot Rodger because white/asian mixed race males tend to have psychological issues....
What about Japan and Korea? I would so plow a girl like Jo Kuk-hyang. I'd make her a 3 hole wonder. She's so fine!! Just don't tell the Marshal that.

 
Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection.
You should be doing pretty good with Women if you atleast have the physical part down. Maybe it's your approach that's throwing things off. Rejections happen to many of us but should still be able to clean up better than most guys.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You should be doing pretty good with Women if you atleast have the physical part down. Maybe it's your approach that's throwing things off. Rejections happen to many of us but should still be able to clean up better than most guys.
He uses an elitist mindset which feels chatting a female waitress, bartender, warehouse worker, etc is boring. So they hate each other.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
He uses an elitist mindset which feels chatting a female waitress, bartender, warehouse worker, etc is boring. So they hate each other.
Then that's the problem. A good looking guy should be able to clean up with Women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Alot of intellectuals have the issue. Even multimillionaire and billionaires.
This is extremely true. I have known multi multi Millionaires (Never met a Billionaire before, Atleast to my knowledge) they have problems approaching and/or talking to Women even though they have extreme wealth and do have confidence business wise. I had a 8 figure earner ask me how i'm able to just go and talk to Women so freely and confidently, I told him to just go and start getting comfortable with Women you find attractive. They stink, sh*t and piss just like us.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is extremely true. I have known multi multi Millionaires (Never met a Billionaire before, Atleast to my knowledge) they have problems approaching and/or talking to Women even though they have extreme wealth and do have confidence business wise. I had a 8 figure earner ask me how i'm able to just go and talk to Women so freely and confidently, I told him to just go and start getting comfortable with Women you find attractive. They stink, sh*t and piss just like us.
Those men get "targeted" though. So its nearly impossible for them to have a truthful interaction.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Those men get "targeted" though. So its nearly impossible for them to have a truthful interaction.
100% True as well. This is why showing that you have wealth puts a target on your forehead to gold diggers and Women who are on the prowl for the "Rich Husband". After a while, sure she will find out eventually if you're pulling up in a Audi R8 and bringing her to your luxurious apartment/home but at first, the Women should know nothing of your Money status.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
100% True as well. This is why showing that you have wealth puts a target on your forehead to gold diggers and Women who are on the prowl for the "Rich Husband". After a while, sure she will find out eventually if you're pulling up in a Audi R8 and bringing her to your luxurious apartment/home but at first, the Women should know nothing of your Money status.
It be better for those women to think your a normal guy and to be desired you for being attractive.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top