RickTheToad
Moderator
This is a the epitome of a weak male. Any lady would leave him. Brains yes, but he put his b!tch on a peddlestill. Can't do that sh!t.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
This is a the epitome of a weak male. Any lady would leave him. Brains yes, but he put his b!tch on a peddlestill. Can't do that sh!t.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agree, probably why Japan's population is decreasing at record rate.This is a the epitome of a weak male. Any lady would leave him. Brains yes, but he put his b!tch on a peddlestill. Can't do that sh!t.
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.No, these women are not playing with their vibrators or watching TV, they are looking for some good sex with some hot guy, they are thinking about sex more than what they want us to believe, but they are just shamed of admitting that.
the decent guys you mentioned , are considered "every day" guys for these women , they are not priority, only a spare tire when thing get hard on these women they start looking for one of these spare tires.
What about more lesbians now, and girls who fool around with each other in order to get their sexual fix in? I see a lot of Bi girls on Tinder and OLD and not all of them are butch looking dykes.I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.
I think the dudes in Japan just rather be by themselves it seems. They work, they eat and they get their kicks from porn and used panties (there are actually vending machines with used ladies panties. Unreal). They are true dudes going their own way (JMGTOW). That could be the future of many dudes in the world.I agree, probably why Japan's population is decreasing at record rate.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Then I need to go to japan and get one of these hot Japanese girls since it seems easier and less competition over there.I think the dudes in Japan just rather be by themselves it seems. They work, they eat and they get their kicks from porn and used panties (there are actually vending machines with used ladies panties. Unreal). They are true dudes going their own way (JMGTOW). That could be the future of many dudes in the world.
What about more lesbians now, and girls who fool around with each other in order to get their sexual fix in? I see a lot of Bi girls on Tinder and OLD and not all of them are butch looking dykes.
Not saying that might be a big reason but that's an angle that should be looked at in recent years as well. More people are gay?
But then like in your case I'll see a decent chick with a fat, balding lardball or a guy a lot older than them and then guys like yourself get rejection. I get rejection too but then see greaseball guys with HB 8s and wonder how they do it dressing like a slob, fat, etc. I'm slim, stay in shape and wear good clothing and have the same problem as you're describing.
If you're a white male you're basically worshipped as a demi-god in Asia.Then I need to go to japan and get one of these hot Japanese girls since it seems easier and less competition over there.
Nice. I'll take 3 moranbong girls please.If you're a white male you're basically worshipped as a demi-god in Asia.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
What about Japan and Korea? I would so plow a girl like Jo Kuk-hyang. I'd make her a 3 hole wonder. She's so fine!! Just don't tell the Marshal that.Let's keep it 100: East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia(India) have self-hate issues. They're into skin bleaching and worship white men.
You'll be treated like a celebrity there. Just be aware that if you ever marry and produce kids with an asian female you might just spawn aother Elliot Rodger because white/asian mixed race males tend to have psychological issues....
if guys are expandable resources they should be pump and dumps.Just goes to show women do not care one iota what a man IS or his aesthetics, but what he can DO for her at any given time. You're throwawayable.
You should be doing pretty good with Women if you atleast have the physical part down. Maybe it's your approach that's throwing things off. Rejections happen to many of us but should still be able to clean up better than most guys.I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection.
He uses an elitist mindset which feels chatting a female waitress, bartender, warehouse worker, etc is boring. So they hate each other.You should be doing pretty good with Women if you atleast have the physical part down. Maybe it's your approach that's throwing things off. Rejections happen to many of us but should still be able to clean up better than most guys.
Then that's the problem. A good looking guy should be able to clean up with Women.He uses an elitist mindset which feels chatting a female waitress, bartender, warehouse worker, etc is boring. So they hate each other.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Alot of intellectuals have the issue. Even multimillionaire and billionaires.Then that's the problem. A good looking guy should be able to clean up with Women.
This is extremely true. I have known multi multi Millionaires (Never met a Billionaire before, Atleast to my knowledge) they have problems approaching and/or talking to Women even though they have extreme wealth and do have confidence business wise. I had a 8 figure earner ask me how i'm able to just go and talk to Women so freely and confidently, I told him to just go and start getting comfortable with Women you find attractive. They stink, sh*t and piss just like us.Alot of intellectuals have the issue. Even multimillionaire and billionaires.
Those men get "targeted" though. So its nearly impossible for them to have a truthful interaction.This is extremely true. I have known multi multi Millionaires (Never met a Billionaire before, Atleast to my knowledge) they have problems approaching and/or talking to Women even though they have extreme wealth and do have confidence business wise. I had a 8 figure earner ask me how i'm able to just go and talk to Women so freely and confidently, I told him to just go and start getting comfortable with Women you find attractive. They stink, sh*t and piss just like us.
100% True as well. This is why showing that you have wealth puts a target on your forehead to gold diggers and Women who are on the prowl for the "Rich Husband". After a while, sure she will find out eventually if you're pulling up in a Audi R8 and bringing her to your luxurious apartment/home but at first, the Women should know nothing of your Money status.Those men get "targeted" though. So its nearly impossible for them to have a truthful interaction.
It be better for those women to think your a normal guy and to be desired you for being attractive.100% True as well. This is why showing that you have wealth puts a target on your forehead to gold diggers and Women who are on the prowl for the "Rich Husband". After a while, sure she will find out eventually if you're pulling up in a Audi R8 and bringing her to your luxurious apartment/home but at first, the Women should know nothing of your Money status.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.