Seems like most men are single

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I see alot of disgusting women out here. After traveling outside the US and come home its even more noticable. The attractive ones are sprinkled in.
UK is the same

Literally the best looking girl at my workplace is a 33 year old single mom from Poland. She is wall status and still beats the local british girls no contest

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK is the same

Literally the best looking girl at my workplace is a 33 year old single mom from Poland. She is wall status and still beats the local british girls no contest
It was a Polish girl that originally brought me here, that made me realize the improvements needed making.

A refined taste.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK is the same

But look at the competition: :eek::eek::eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't living in Japan though, there is a very different culture associated with success in education, career, etc. In Japanese culture there is a feeling of shame whenever there is a lack of accomplishment, whatever that might entail. Going back to their military culture, which was THE major part of their development as a nation and people, committing suicide was normal after experiencing defeat.

Going into modern Japanese society, you can see how some young men have not done as well in school or career and they feel so ashamed that they literally shut themselves off from society.

There are tons of videos and documentaries you can watch on youtube that concern this subject, it's very interesting but also very depressing.
Yes. the sense of shame for failure in Japan is immense, and it was even moreso during World War 2. Take a look at the casualty statistics for major battles in the Pacific Theatre, and how every commander would do hari-kari (i.e., ritual suicide) upon realizing that the battles "were over":

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe, I'm 6'4", in amazing shape with a nice body, an attractive guy and well endowed and I get nothing but rejection. If they are doing it to me they sure as hell are going long periods without, as finding a guy like that or better is rare in the real world.
If you are that handsome , go on tender, and put some really good photos and you should get matches and girls talk to you, if not, you are not really of the top tier guys.
Dont understand me wrong , the problem is not with you, but imagine you go to a brothel and the owner ask you which girl you want to pick , you will just pick the most beautiful girl. In the west the society become a large brothel for women who are only looking for sex , they just choose the top in line. and when they want to settle it takes to most of them years before they accept that the top tiers guys is not for them, then they start lowering their standards.
Feel free to send me your pic if you really want honest assessment, I used to believe I am 10 guy , but that was only my imagination

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be different here in South Carolina cause they’re hard as hell to get sex from. Gals with no kids will basically throw themselves at me but the single moms make you wine and dine them and “earn the sex”. Their standards are sky high down here, it’s a lot of aggravation when you can just stick with the girls that don’t have kids. Good luck though cause the competition is fierce for them.
Come move up to CT or NYC. Plenty of single mama poon for you; if that's your thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come move up to CT or NYC. Plenty of single mama poon for you; if that's your thing.
I don’t have the statistics but just basing it off of what I see everyday and looking at online dating, I wouldn’t be shocked if 1 in 3 women were single moms in SC. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was higher than that.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have the statistics but just basing it off of what I see everyday and looking at online dating, I wouldn’t be shocked if 1 in 3 women were single moms in SC. Hell, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was higher than that.
Single moms means single and part time dads too. someone having a kid is a dealbreaker for me unless the kid is older (like a teenager) and they don’t live with the father. it’s a mess out there with all the semi orphaned kids.

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
Go out of ur house and check out just 1 of the local night scene club.

Then count how many hot girls are going in and out of it within 3 hours.

Even a shiethole joint has women coming in and out.

And some of those high end establishments requires high entrance fees for guys - a qualifier.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be different here in South Carolina cause they’re hard as hell to get sex from. Gals with no kids will basically throw themselves at me but the single moms make you wine and dine them and “earn the sex”. Their standards are sky high down here, it’s a lot of aggravation when you can just stick with the girls that don’t have kids. Good luck though cause the competition is fierce for them.
This is ridiculous. I could only fathom sexing a single mommy at minimal investment; if there's any resistance, I lose interest very fast.