Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seems like most men are single

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men today have no ambitions, no goals, no plan, no projects. They just stay at home doing nothing, and when they do go out, they hope a hot girl will suddenly cross their path and fall in love with them.

Get a project and stick with it. Work your mind, your body, your soul. Be curious about the world. Dress well, get in shape, get some charm and girls will notice.

Come on men.
If only that made it easier. Being in shape and having charm (my customers love me but average age out here is about 55 so that’s a majority of who I deal with) and I’m making over 100k a year at 28 when most my age can barely pay rent. I don’t have time to walk around looking for girls to talk to, and OLD juice isn’t worth the squeeze. Hid my tinder profile yesterday because its just a waste of time. Like has been said before, I’ll get a couple dates but they go nowhere. Probably once chad hits them up. Went out with a single mom once, didn’t even wanna fk her. Listening to her blabber on about her drama with the baby daddy I just couldn’t take it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If only that made it easier. Being in shape and having charm (my customers love me but average age out here is about 55 so that’s a majority of who I deal with) and I’m making over 100k a year at 28 when most my age can barely pay rent. I don’t have time to walk around looking for girls to talk to, and OLD juice isn’t worth the squeeze. Hid my tinder profile yesterday because its just a waste of time. Like has been said before, I’ll get a couple dates but they go nowhere. Probably once chad hits them up. Went out with a single mom once, didn’t even wanna fk her. Listening to her blabber on about her drama with the baby daddy I just couldn’t take it.
That about sums it up here too what you just said. What do you do that pays 100k+ a year at such a young age? Granted, you're in California so that isn't as much, but that would be like 60-70k here in FL which down here is darn good pay. That's why OLD, and first dates you shouldn't spend a lot of $$. Usually doesn't go anywhere after that.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That about sums it up here too what you just said. What do you do that pays 100k+ a year at such a young age? Granted, you're in California so that isn't as much, but that would be like 60-70k here in FL which down here is darn good pay. That's why OLD, and first dates you shouldn't spend a lot of $$. Usually doesn't go anywhere after that.
Actually have lived in AZ about 1.5 years now. Bought an automotive shop that’s pretty well known here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Actually have lived in AZ about 1.5 years now. Bought an automotive shop that’s pretty well known here.
So even in Southern California OLD isn't working out too well for you? I've done some browsing just out of curiosity of LA and that region and OLD and was simply amazed of all the hotties on match and such. Now granted, I'm sure a lot of those are scammers, fake profiles, etc. being LA but still a number of them looked legit, and MUCH more and much hotter than the crap we have here in FL on OLD. I would never get anything down out there. I'd be either in Beverly Hills, at the beach or on OLD all day and night trying to score with the countless hotties out there.

So even out there OLD isn't that good in California? This is unbelieveable.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pseduo MGTOW my entire life, never been in a relationship and never met a single decent woman. I haven't totally given up and I do believe there are good women out there, the only issue is they are all taken and the ones that aren't are so rare they might as well be unicorns.

I am not the only man who deals with this.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I figured out the secret to success with women.

Become a rapper, get face tattoos, and flash money on your IG account.

Blueface did this and he slept with 1000 women in six months.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I figured out the secret to success with women.

Become a rapper, get face tattoos, and flash money on your IG account.

Blueface did this and he slept with 1000 women in six months.
I had to look him up, if it wasn't for his celebrity hardly any woman would give him the time of day, not at all an attractive guy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my dates go somewhere, it wasn't always that way for me but it has been for a few years now. Why is that?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my dates go somewhere, it wasn't always that way for me but it has been for a few years now. Why is that?
Could be any number of reasons lol you could have changed, could have been going out with the wrong women. What was it that changed?

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the dozens of men that I know, in their 20s to early 30s, only a handful of them are actually in relationships.

Now, all of these guys are all at least reasonably attractive, so not a bunch of basement dwellers or anything. What I do know is that while they do date occasionally nothing ever comes of it, which surprises me because these are all normal good guys.

I'm starting to believe that far more men are actually going completely without sex than we are lead to believe, though naturally these men aren't going to broadcast that to the world.

I don't really get it to be quite honest, because I've seen these men try to go out with women. It seems the real issue is that women simply just don't want men in today's society. They'd rather stay at home and play with their vibrator while waiting for god knows what.
As one of those guys let me help you out with an answer.

I am far happier as a 30 year old dude that hasn't been laid for some time than I ever was when I was in a sex filled relationship or getting regular casual sex from different Women. Since I last got laid I am earning 16% more salary and I got my first passport and went solo traveling for the first time this Summer. Oh and I also have 5 figures saved up in my bank when 12 months ago I was living hand to mouth. Pretty much all of the girls I have been with have had a bucket of screws loose but then so did I until I focused on myself. Gotta lay those foundations to build on so it doesn't all come crumbling down.. again.. like so many other times that it has before.

Life is just... better...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one of those guys let me help you out with an answer.

I am far happier as a 30 year old dude that hasn't been laid for some time than I ever was when I was in a sex filled relationship or getting regular casual sex from different Women. Since I last got laid I am earning 16% more salary and I got my first passport and went solo traveling for the first time this Summer. Oh and I also have 5 figures saved up in my bank when 12 months ago I was living hand to mouth. Pretty much all of the girls I have been with have had a bucket of screws loose but then so did I until I focused on myself. Gotta lay those foundations to build on so it doesn't all come crumbling down.. again.. like so many other times that it has before.

Life is just... better...
I syill think its healthier for a man to get some puzzy. As long as he doesn't degrade himself in the process.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I syill think its healthier for a man to get some puzzy. As long as he doesn't degrade himself in the process.
The problem was that I did used to degrade myself. In my mid 20's I NEEDED validation from Women and that gave them all the power. I was fuelled by my own Ego until I crashed and burned. I'm not exactly sitting around waiting for Mrs Right but my standards have improved greatly.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1

I'm reading a lot of whiny posts about how bad women are etc. etc., and I actually do agree with a lot of what is being said about them.

I've been on both sides of the OLD/Dating App revolution and can tell you with 100% confidence they have made dating much, much WORSE for the marriage, LTR market. They are mandatory if your thing is STRs, ONSs, FWBs. I use them for this with good results.

I would agree that over the past 15+ years women's behavior towards men has gotten worse (disrespect, bratty, wannabe princess, lack of effort) due to hyperinflation of their SMV as a result mainly of dating apps and social media and all the fake validation and mostly the Paradox of Choice. This is 100% fact.

I would also state that both men and women 20-40 are largely incapable of LTRs, marriage, and pair bonding because they lack the basic tools to do so. By tools I mean, this generation has been SO sheltered, coddled, and protected from failure that they just simply don't know how to solve problems and challenges that invariably and WILL DEFINITELY come up in any relationship. They cannot talk, problem solve, unless it's over chat or text.

For this group, as soon as a LTR or even marriage hits a few challenges one or both hit the eject button because they lack the emotional maturity and said interpersonal "tools" to talk and work through these challenges. Now, throw in dating apps, social media, over-reliance on technology (text vs talk and NIP Syndrome), and the fact that this age group has been brought up on an over-abundance of sugar-coated Disney and Pixar movies and you have a perfect storm for legions of couples who have ZERO clue on how to make a relationship actually work. "Oh, we had a fight. This person is SO not for me (swipe, swipe swipe...)."

But...(to be continued in Part 2)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2

But...women 20-40 have VERY LITTLE to choose from in terms of quality "men."

For the most part, these "men" (90+%) lack goals, are very low T (scientific fact, Google it), over-emotional, effeminate, out of shape, and more invested in their video game collection than actually starting a business or furthering their career.

So, for women this can be very frustrating as these men have ZERO clue on what a woman wants. So yes, women date around, look for validation, ride the carousel, dump guys like throw-away candy wrappers...and the guys have no clue why.

It's because YOU (SS Guy) are not displaying the qualities she's naturally (not "learned") attracted to. They are, in no particular order:

-Confidence
-Self Control
-Challenge
-Purpose
-Drive
-Charisma
-COMMUNICATION (not text, not online, actual TALKING)
-Self respect

There are others but those are the main ones. Notice how looks and money didn't make the cut. That's because women who put those things at the top of their list ARE NOT worth pursuing. F*ucking them? OK, and I've done a lot of these types. But not GF or LTR material.

So before you start ranting and whining and creating all kinds of excuses, look in the mirror, and conduct an honest assessment. How do you match up to the list?

Are you a MAN or BOY? Start there.

Good luck.

~Dash~

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really get it to be quite honest, because I've seen these men try to go out with women. It seems the real issue is that women simply just don't want men in today's society. They'd rather stay at home and play with their vibrator while waiting for god knows what.
No, these women are not playing with their vibrators or watching TV, they are looking for some good sex with some hot guy, they are thinking about sex more than what they want us to believe, but they are just shamed of admitting that.
the decent guys you mentioned , are considered "every day" guys for these women , they are not priority, only a spare tire when thing get hard on these women they start looking for one of these spare tires.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
From reliable sources, men's average shagging is 5 in an entire lifetime.

Does well to keep that in mind when you compare yourself. All guys think they are missing something. I sure as fck ain't lol

Hence my temporal presence. Immature sh1te that I feel like I might be missing something something good, and I literally never am.

I'd say like 95% of the manosphere are having a laugh. How do you know? Go out and do it. Literally never had that problem and find it inexcusable. Should never rely on other people to tell you how the game is ever. And I have corresponded personally inset or over the internet with some of the very best.

Can't remember the saying. Water seeks it's level. Cream of the crop. Etc.

No way could it be that low. 5? No chance. Plenty of single moms, fatties and bi-polar ladies to use as bunker busters.