Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Greatest Advice to Myself. [Signing off]

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site

-showed me the happiness brotherhood can impart on a man.

- improved what I knew about game, frame, self-respect, self-improvement and boundaries.

-taught me how social and sexual dynamics work in reality and how to go about them.

I will always be grateful towards the legends who shook me to reality and made me realise the truth. You guys would always be my heroes.

I have all the resources and knowledge that I need to improve myself to become a high value man I've wanted to be in life.
Thanks to you guys.

The only obstacle stopping me now is myself.

I've had marginal but noticeable growth in success with women and my life since I've swallowed the redpill which wasn't a long time back.

But it's not enough.

I attribute this primarily to having insufficient noticeable value in congruence to the mindset I have developed.

It's dangerous unless you actively work towards increasing the value you offer by GOING OUT THERE AND DOING IT.

Goals to achieve before 17 Oct (4 months from now) :

1) Body fundamentals
Lose weight to 180 pounds at 6'2
Join MMA and learn to fight

2) Fashion fundamentals
- A high end suit
- A watch
- 3 sets of new clothes for my new wardrobe.

3) Social Fundamentals
Approach one new girl everyday
Hang out with my guy friends and suggest activities which are around self improvement.

4)Vocal fundamentals
Watch one new video on vocal fundamentals everyday and replicate the exercises infront of a mirror with a recorder.

I'll be talking to myself once every month on the 17th on this thread and I hope to see progress in myself.

Till then, thank you guys and best of luck.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen

It's been a month since the previous post.
Progress:

Body fundamentals:
Joined a gym, started boxing, cut down on junk. Lost 8 pounds. 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 crunches, 30 minutes cardio routine.
Protein scoops twice a day.

Fashion fundamentals:
Bought 4 high end shirts
2 bracelets
Maintained a thick beard

Social fundamentals:
Fell short of approaches.
10 in total, number closed 8, 6 dates, closed 2.
Both women dropped.
Sarged every week with the guys.
2 new fields.
Mountain climbing twice.

Vocal fundamentals:
Avidly studying Patrice O Neil's humour.
Worked on slow deliberate speech. PAUSES. Emphasis on words. Expressions. Poker face.
Alpha smirk.

Books read:
Millionaire fast lane
Mystery Method
Art of War
Book of Pook
Weapons of mass destruction
Wisdom of psychopaths
Double your dating
Gorilla Mindset - Best
Anti Dump's machine
Bang by RooshV
The Manipulated Man
Way of Men
The Rational Male

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice...
Don't use protein mixes. They're a waste of money. Get a good balanced diet and you will get all the protein you need from that. When you get older testosterone boosting supplements are good, as well a joint supplements. But nothing boosts T like exercise.

I don't wear jewelry, unless it's my class ring.

Beards are fine, especially if you have a weak chin or lose skin on your neck. I only shave once a week, and otherwise just trim it down to stubble otherwise. I just don't like shaving, but I also don't like beards.

I do all my shopping at Brooks Brothers. They have really good quality clothes and if you hit them at the right time, you really don't have to spend a lot of money. You can also get really great shoes at Johnson-Murphy Outlets.

Nice work... making great progress. Keep it up.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books read:
Millionaire fast lane
Mystery Method
Art of War
Book of Pook
Weapons of mass destruction
Wisdom of psychopaths
Double your dating
Gorilla Mindset - Best
Anti Dump's machine
Bang by RooshV
The Manipulated Man
Way of Men
The Rational Male
Add the Black Flag by Shark to this list. A must read. A nice light easy read.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” - Sam Levenson

I'm back to collect my thoughts, focus on the bigger picture and report progress.
I'm sorry I havent been here, but I missed y'all.

Body fundamentals: (Negative)
Gained weight.
Rejoined the gym today, with a goal to create a 1000 calorie deficit a day for starters.
Cutting out processed food
Focus on a zero-low carb diet.

Target to lose 70 pounds by May.
(any advice welcome)

Fashion fundamentals: (Positive)
Bought a new Seiko watch.
Bought a $30K car.
Got a tattoo hidden under the shirt.

Social fundamentals: (Highly Positive)
20 new approaches.
15 number closed.
dated 10-13 idk, f closed 4.
Expanded social circle.
Finally got an admit to a business school.
Hoping to be an investment banker in 2 years, make new connections.
(This is what took away my focus)

Vocal fundamentals: (Positive)
Voice deepened by practising on an app called "vocular"
Bassy sound at 95 Hz.
Practiced natural voice bass by "hmm" technique.

Books Read :
The subtle art of not giving a f*ck by Mark Manson
Influence by Robert Cialdini (Highly Recommended)
Concise 48 laws of power by Robert Greene

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” - Sam Levenson

I'm back to collect my thoughts, focus on the bigger picture and report progress.
I'm sorry I havent been here, but I missed y'all.

Body fundamentals: (Negative)
Gained weight.
Rejoined the gym today, with a goal to create a 1000 calorie deficit a day for starters.
Cutting out processed food
Focus on a zero-low carb diet.

Target to lose 70 pounds by May.
(any advice welcome)
Don't overdo it. 1000 calories deficit per day is A LOT and too much. I don't know your current stats but aim for a 300 calorie deficit and allow yourself one cheat day a week. Weigh yourself once a week at the same time and same routine (morning after passing by the toilet) and adjust the deficit, also keep in mind that when you loose weight, you'll also need less calories overall. Eat clean, a zero-low carb diet is doable, but you'll feel like **** the first two weeks as your body adjusts to the lack of carbs. But as long as you're in a deficit by the end of the day, you could eat all of the calories as carbs so to say.

Drink loads of water, don't drink soda's, not even the light/zero versions.
Do 45 minutes cardio almost every day. I'm not saying it has to be jogging every single time, just take a walk, your bike,... Best method is HIIT.

If your target is just weight loss, then focus on that first. Gain muscle later. The two don't go hand in hand unless for beginner gains.

And most importantly, be honest with yourself. Take into account every little thing you eat, even if it's just that little piece of candy.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't overdo it. 1000 calories deficit per day is A LOT and too much. I don't know your current stats but aim for a 300 calorie deficit and allow yourself one cheat day a week. Weigh yourself once a week at the same time and same routine (morning after passing by the toilet) and adjust the deficit, also keep in mind that when you loose weight, you'll also need less calories overall. Eat clean, a zero-low carb diet is doable, but you'll feel like **** the first two weeks as your body adjusts to the lack of carbs. But as long as you're in a deficit by the end of the day, you could eat all of the calories as carbs so to say.

Drink loads of water, don't drink soda's, not even the light/zero versions.
Do 45 minutes cardio almost every day. I'm not saying it has to be jogging every single time, just take a walk, your bike,... Best method is HIIT.

If your target is just weight loss, then focus on that first. Gain muscle later. The two don't go hand in hand unless for beginner gains.

And most importantly, be honest with yourself. Take into account every little thing you eat, even if it's just that little piece of candy.
Great advice. You know what you are talking about.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

It’s been 10 months since I started this thread.

Body Fundamentals:
- Quit smoking, invested in a vaporiser
- Aim to reduce my weight to 185 lbs by September 26 via low carb diet and HIIT cardio 6 days a week (Primary Keystone Habit to focus on)

Fashion Fundamentals:
- Bought a high end suit
- Added 4 new shirts to my wardrobe

Social Fundamentals:
- Regularly playing snooker with my friends everyday for an hour, meeting new people

Vocal Fundamentals:
- Focusing on deliberate slow speech and choosing fewer and better words; thinking before speaking

Books Read:
- Psycho Cybernetics
- Articles on developing habits and managing procrastination by temptation bundling
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

Applying them effectively

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Body Fundamentals:
- Aim to reduce my weight to 185 lbs by September 26 via low carb diet and HIIT cardio 6 days a week (Primary Keystone Habit to focus on)

Fashion Fundamentals:
- Bought a high end suit

Social Fundamentals:
- Regularly playing snooker with my friends everyday for an hour, meeting new people

Vocal Fundamentals:
- Focusing on deliberate slow speech and choosing fewer and better words; thinking before speaking

Books Read:
- Psycho Cybernetics
- Articles on developing habits and managing procrastination by temptation bundling

Props bro.

Let me ask you this. In the past 10 months,

1) how much more money have you made
2) how many times have you had sex

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Body Fundamentals:

Fashion Fundamentals:
- Bought a high end suit

Social Fundamentals:

Vocal Fundamentals:

Books Read:
- Psycho Cybernetics

Awesome. We need to make our own lists and cross things off.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props bro.

Let me ask you this. In the past 10 months,

1) how much more money have you made
2) how many times have you had sex
1) I help my father in our family business so around 50k. Apart from that I'm still in college and planning to pursue a business degree this year.
2) Pick a number, any number

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creating a long term negative calorite deficit is a great way to cause you to gain fat and end up stuck at a certain weight. I could write a book on why but suffice to say this will not work out long term the way you hope it will.

Jareamee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your love for growing knowledge and self improvement, check out “Impact Theory” on YouTube. Tom Bilyeu interviews highly functioning and successful people. Straight to the source information. I watch one everyday. It leads to good reads and useful information which you can integrate in to your daily operations. Not to mention it’s another great source for learning awesome words, next to the books you read.

Awesome thread man. Keep trudging ahead. Small daily wins.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your love for growing knowledge and self improvement, check out “Impact Theory” on YouTube. Tom Bilyeu interviews highly functioning and successful people. Straight to the source information. I watch one everyday. It leads to good reads and useful information which you can integrate in to your daily operations. Not to mention it’s another great source for learning awesome words, next to the books you read.

Awesome thread man. Keep trudging ahead. Small daily wins.
Thanks, I'll check it out.