Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call yourself a scientist ever again.
LOL - Definitely NOT a scientist - Just have a technical/science-based background...

I did point out that it has F-all to do with star positions etc...

Just open to the possibility that personality traits may be influenced by events that happen during the first few months of a baby's life, when it's soaking up everything that's going on around it.
Specifics...? No idea... I'm not a psychologist...
Just saying that I've noticed some basic personality traits that are common to people with birthdays around the same time of year.

And I know that anecdotal evidence is never to be taken too seriously - and that confirmation bias will come into it at times....
But though not a hard and fast rule... People I get on well with - or do badly with... their birthdays do tend to be skewed towards certain times of the year.

Notice that I've never once, up to this point, used the words 'astrology', 'zodiac', or 'horoscope'.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Another red flag she says "it's too soon"

That just means she isn't attracted to you enough, I've had women say "it's too soon to meet/give my number" on OLD. They just want to continue stringing a guy along

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo plans on taking this to The Hall Of Excellence After I give my 10 flags, in no particular order.

1. Excessive tattoos
2. Love bombing
3. Generally rude to others, sloppy, or fat
4. Has a lot of male friends
5. Complains a lot/ big negative outlook on life. Extra points if the complaints are about her life not looking glamorous i.e. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
6. She wants to be "friends first" or "take it slow"
7. Vanity (always taking selfies and constant social media postings of herself
8. Excess makeup everywhere, and plastic surgery
9. Can't commit to a date (flaky)
10. Constantly talks about her exes

Here's a bonus

11. Super controlling or bossy (why would you want to be controlled like a video game character?)

Let's keep this going, in The Hall of Excellence!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically if there is a lack of communication early on there ARE issues, this is what I have come to learn and if what she is communicating to me is something that makes me uncomfortable, I explain why and if she isn't communicating at all, then I don't change what I'm doing, but rather find different or better ways to do it, min/max with her based on her responses.

Being able to read body language very well is good, but sometimes it can create apprehension because a lot of women don't have normal body language, they respond instead of communicating.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Judge nismo plans on taking this to The Hall Of Excellence After I give my 10 flags, in no particular order.

1. Excessive tattoos
2. Love bombing
3. Generally rude to others, sloppy, or fat
4. Has a lot of male friends
5. Complains a lot/ big negative outlook on life. Extra points if the complaints are about her life not looking glamorous i.e. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
6. She wants to be "friends first" or "take it slow"
7. Vanity (always taking selfies and constant social media postings of herself
8. Excess makeup everywhere, and plastic surgery
9. Can't commit to a date (flaky)
10. Constantly talks about her exes

Here's a bonus

11. Super controlling or bossy (why would you want to be controlled like a video game character?)

Let's keep this going, in The Hall of Excellence!
You forgot hard drug user. Either current or former, unless it's been a long time since they got sober and they have clear results of an improved life.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Well I guess you guys will have to be monks. No sense dealings with all these red flagged women.

Yes the perfect woman species is out there somewhere with no red flags, virginal or mostly virginal, amazing home life, isn’t influenced by society or feminism, never tries to fit in, is never influenced by crazy women, etc.

I’m sure she’s out there somewhere.
Maybe rephrase to "red flags for LTR."

In short-term or no-strings-attached situations, these things barely matter.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30+ women with hair bangs.

Supposedly it's to make them look younger but in reality it's an act of 1) defiance (refusal to act their age) and also 2) asexuality (by harkening back to pre-pubesence)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many good ones have been mentioned in here.

-More than a few tattoos
-Flakiness
-Multiple cats or refers to herself as a dog mom
-Feminist/Careerist
-Advanced degree
-Divorced parents
-High travel

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire thread essentially describes all women to some degree or another.
All these red flags are interchangeable to some degree or another.
Its kinda like the hot crazy matrix. Any woman can dissappear from any point on the hot crazy line and reappear in another. Lol.
Without warning
I agree think you would be hard pressed to find a woman on the planet that doesn't exhibit at least one of the tendencies mentioned in this thread they are just very modern female style behaviours

and i'm sorry to break it to you the better looking and more desirable a woman is the more "red flags" she will usually have

I feel some of you are looking for a robot not a woman , lets not forget men are far from perfect either we have a raft of sh1ty tendencies too there are some real fvcking weirdos in the manosphere

I don't really believe men and women are psychologically built too be able to spend any prolonged period of time together let alone live together for 20/30/40 years

The main purpose of male / female attraction is too reproduce ......after that things start getting a bit complicated because modern society forces the concept of the "family unit" but this is a highly flawed process as the divorce rates show us ......

It all boils down to expectation , the higher one you have the more you will be disappointed

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Does she sleep well?
If you approach intersexual subjects, obliquely and with plausible deniability does she get it?
Does she smile and laugh a lot? Seem joyful?
Is she on antidepressants?
Does she answer questions with questions?

M

member160761

Love bombing is the least mentioned but one of the most common red flegs. A girl must not show high interest (even if she has) on the first and second time meeting.

M

member160761

Dude seriously? What’s a love bomb? She sucks, slurps, and swallows? LOVE BOMB! I’ll own that girl and punish misbehavior. It’s what she craves. If you control frame you can take whatever you want whenever you want it.
Damn you are rotten to the core.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without stating some of the obvious ones, or ones already mentioned:

Has a post-grad degree / career-obsessed
Obsessed with dog/other pet
Excessively long periods of time being single OR is never single
Has few female friends and/or mostly male friends
Poor relationship with family
Nihilist/Atheist/Leftist
Drinks lots of alcohol
Close minded, solipsistic, lacks empathy (many women have these traits)
Can't cook, only eats out, doesn't understand nutrition
Doesn't do any form of exercise
Has no hobbies of any kind, just watches Netflix and listens to murder documentaries
Obsessed with phone/social media (especially TikTok)
Excessive tats/piercings, unnatural hair color
Obsessed with watching sports on TV
Does not dress or try to appear feminine
Unavailable and distant
Home/car are a cluttered mess

Bonus: Excessive shvt tests, mixed signals, distant, passive aggressive, blatant disrespect, love bombing, personality/lifestyle mirroring -> biggest red flags

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without stating some of the obvious ones, or ones already mentioned:

Has a post-grad degree / career-obsessed
Obsessed with dog/other pet
Excessively long periods of time being single OR is never single
Has few female friends and/or mostly male friends
Poor relationship with family
Nihilist/Atheist/Leftist
Drinks lots of alcohol
Close minded, solipsistic, lacks empathy (many women have these traits)
Can't cook, only eats out, doesn't understand nutrition
Doesn't do any form of exercise
Has no hobbies of any kind, just watches Netflix and listens to murder documentaries
Obsessed with phone/social media (especially TikTok)
Excessive tats/piercings, unnatural hair color
Obsessed with watching sports on TV
Does not dress or try to appear feminine
Unavailable and distant

Bonus: Excessive shvt tests, mixed signals, distant, passive aggressive, blatant disrespect, love bombing, personality/lifestyle mirroring -> biggest red flags
@FlexpertHamilton what is personality/lifestyle mirroring?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FlexpertHamilton what is personality/lifestyle mirroring?
They try to match your interests/attitude/hobbies/etc in an attempt to get you more interested in them, and ultimately, to manipulate you. One of my exes seemed to do this to an insane degree (right down to using the same brand of ghee to cook with, despite the fact that 95% of Americans don't even know what ghee is), though it's possible some of these were genuine coincedences. Either way, it's a big red flag particularly if you have esoteric/fringe beliefs/interests; women rarely think outside the cultural norms like that.

Corporate simps also personality mirror their bosses, though that's more about sycophantism than anything.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good list. I’ve found though that most women (well above 50% anyway) are slobs with their cars even if they are impeccable with cleanliness and orderliness in the home.

To a woman, a car is something that gets them from point A to B. They will let the interior remain dirty and will have no inclination to get their many dents and scratches fixed.

In fact, I theorize that the reason that women are considered safer drivers is that they are far less inclined to report minor accidents to the insurance company.

So for me, a not-so-neat car gets a reluctant pass *IF* she is impeccably neat and clean in the home. A messy home is an absolute deal-breaker.

M

member160761

Good list. I’ve found though that most women (well above 50% anyway) are slobs with their cars even if they are impeccable with cleanliness and orderliness in the home.

To a woman, a car is something that gets them from point A to B. They will let the interior remain dirty and will have no inclination to get their many dents and scratches fixed.

In fact, I theorize that the reason that women are considered safer drivers is that they are far less inclined to report minor accidents to the insurance company.

So for me, a not-so-neat car gets a reluctant pass *IF* she is impeccably neat and clean in the home. A messy home is an absolute deal-breaker.
It is also that "women are safer drivers" because women obey more blindly rules and regulations, and women are risk-averse by nature. Men are better drivers by far because we bend the rules to make traffic comfortable for everybody, at the same time you see us more getting into road-rage and fights.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the entire thread, but I want to throw this out there.

Two things I don't think were mentioned, but I've noticed:

1.) She's young but says that she is mature for her age, and acts more mature. More often than not it's because she has experienced past trauma.

2.) She talks in a child's voice. Again, this is a sign of past trauma.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
01. Obsessed with social media
02. No father figure in her Life
03. Involvement in p0rn or modelling
04. Claims to have been graped
05. Identifies as a feminist
06. Has leftist liberal values
07. Rude/bicchy attitude
08. Suffers from depression or on meds
09. Claims all her exes are Aholes or toxic