Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
outside of maybe two or three of these… literally all my exes
Begs the question... Why did you get yourself into a relationship with a girl with this many red flags

M

member160761

01. Obsessed with social media
02. No father figure in her Life
03. Involvement in p0rn or modelling
04. Claims to have been graped
05. Identifies as a feminist
06. Has leftist liberal values
07. Rude/bicchy attitude
08. Suffers from depression or on meds
09. Claims all her exes are Aholes or toxic
10. Terrible communicator
Numbers 4, 7 and 10 make the average millenial girl.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha a lot of good examples but I have a challenge for you all: an attractive women with none of these red flags.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ha ha a lot of good examples but I have a challenge for you all: an attractive women with none of these red flags.
An attractive woman with no red flags? i dont think its impossible but its gonna be super hard to find, pull & keep around.

You would have to both "be the best version of yourself" and luck out (right time and place). If we change "attractive" to "at least passes the boner test" then there is a slightly better chance.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An attractive woman with no red flags? i dont think its impossible but its gonna be super hard to find, pull & keep around.

You would have to both "be the best version of yourself" and luck out (right time and place). If we change "attractive" to "at least passes the boner test" then there is a slightly better chance.
There's a problem: this woman can't exist and be single at the same time. Completely impossible.