smooth guy
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 306
- Reaction score
- 3
Don't want any tough muscular body, just one that looks good.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Dude did you get that link from me awhile back? I think I used it for an example about a year ago.Quiksilver said:No clue who this guy is, but when the smoke clears it'd be nice to have this sort of size and definition....Okay, a tad more size.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6501/welcomebgmd5.gif
Hey smooth guy, getting a body like that is simple. Start eating like a rabbit and stop working out. Get on a treadmill and don't stop. You'll be there in 3 months if your average.
uh... 220 is HUGE that's why it's heavy weight in UFC and every other martial art sport. Also look at football all the big linebackers are around 220. A good size is around 185-205 depending on the height, more like recievers and safeties. For me 6'1 205 with 8-10% Bodyfat is perfect, USA is just too fat and big.Brian20o2 said:Considering what the above poster said... If it came down to function, I would go Bruce Lee. If it came down to looks I would go Arnold... But since my reasons are a mix of the 2 Im going for a solid strong 220 @ 10%. Not huge, But not small. Just right!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Heh, working on that.Quiksilver said:Hey smooth guy, getting a body like that is simple. Start eating like a rabbit and stop working out. Get on a treadmill and don't stop. You'll be there in 3 months if your average.
That is Nick AugerDeus ex Pianoforte said:That body is perfect, imo. I wonder what his bf% is...
I think that guy is Daniel Henny or something. Some half asian model guy from britain.Quiksilver said:No clue who this guy is, but when the smoke clears it'd be nice to have this sort of size and definition....Okay, a tad more size.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6501/welcomebgmd5.gif
Hey smooth guy, getting a body like that is simple. Start eating like a rabbit and stop working out. Get on a treadmill and don't stop. You'll be there in 3 months if your average.