Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Ideal Physique

Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
And you heard this from where? The only thing with Rock's chest is that he had a bit of gyno. Not too sure about now though, he lost a fair bit of bodyfat for DOOM.

And for all those people who say Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that can be easily achieved within 3 months. Get your diet sorted, add some cardio & resistance training and you'll get there. Obviously you won't look exactly the same because you won't have the same skeletal structure but meh.
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Looking like Brad Pitt should by no means be a goal. He's just a wiry little man. If I ever end up looking like him, I know I have failed.
lol

On a side note I think what Im going for is something like a LineBacker. They are big and strong with a low BF%. Most linebackers are about 230-250 @ 9-13% BF.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
Stay away from me... :nervous:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

that was awesome :woo:

but on topic, getting big is the easy part- mainainting the size while gaining is the tough part..not to mention the eating and the diet & excersize regimine.Getting cut up,tone and in shape..well , depending on your goals and present body composition..it's really not all that hard, you just need to have a plan and follow through :cheer:

me personaly i prefer the wirey lean muscular look, with massive shoulders, wide cobra hood lats and a broad developed chest..not all buff and puffy,but chisled steel . i remember this old timer , must have been like 50 or something that used to work out at my gym- he wound up being a laborer all his life and was built like a brick house..not freaky buff and puffy like a pro wrestler, but really defined and chisled,lean and mean. That irish gangster from Charlies angels:full throttle is cut up as well and probaly leaning towards what i would say is the ideal physique IMO.
http://www.geekculture.dk/bedler/auto/1057264013justin_theroux-v.jpg

give us the rings...give us the rings :crackup:

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Stay away from me...
Yeah I can see how that sounded gay. :eek:

I have never seen bulid like that he looks like a marble statue or somthing. I didn't think a build like that was possibal:nervous:

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you do realize that 8-9% body fat is not a healthy state because you need body fat to counter acid build up. If you (did) achieve that, you would see cut definition, only muscle fibre.

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, optimum for men is about 10-15% I think.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i was about 5% body fat for a while- i was ripped to shreds and i had size but boy was i tired! i felt complelty drained all the time! even if i ate something..but the cool thing was, after a meal my body would get hot and then all my veins would start popping out of my arms...cool..but yeah,that level of bodyfat is waaayyy too low!

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:

Brad Pitt on Troy? Hmmm....

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be sad salvatore. it was a joke. nothing but (heterosexual) love for all of you. :)

Reaction score
Cruise said:
Brad Pitt on Troy? Hmmm....
Yes, that is alot better but the cehstplate he was wearing made hm look bigger than he really was.

Good change from his scrawny Fight Club scene though.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...

Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
I hate to admit it but I really like that song John Cena did. I don't even follow wrestling. I'm usually such a cool person. I feel dirty.

:cry:

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm skinny and a hardgainer too, so I'll be satisfied with Tyler Durden's one.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Bro, I'm not seeing the gyno based on the pics you provided...

Batista has one of the most impressive physiques on the planet...I'd go with John Cena, too.
Yeah, it took me a fair while to notice it as well, as it depends whether he is flexing or not, camera angles etc.

I circled it in this pic:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/240/bgynoshot0yf.jpg

It's a bit of a letdown for me coz he's my idol but yeah. Cena's got a fair amount of size on him, but I don't particulary likes his genetics.