Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young male virginity on the rise

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm into my mid 40s and I haven't gone more than 3 weeks without sex in many years. I believe life is about balance and when you are out of balance in one area of your life it will effect other areas of your life negatively in ways that aren't always immediately clear. But as time goes on it becomes more and more clear.

IMHO, there is never a need to give up one thing to pursue others. Unless you are building a company by yourself and it needs your 24/7 attention. But the vast majority of people are not in that scenario.

None of the things you mentioned require you to give up sex. You aren't entering the monkhood and you aren't becoming a priest.
Hell I could probably go 3 months without it. Not that I have but I bet I could. I just don’t have the want to to keep a woman’s interest high, I don’t feel like constantly chasing after them because I know they have plenty of other options anyways and someone will chase them around with their tongues hanging out begging for some sex, I just haven’t been meeting any women that are bringing any value to my life lately. I just have other **** to do these days that I’m more interested in than dating or jumping through all the necessary hoops to get some thot to give me sex. It just doesn’t appeal to me anymore. I think I’ve seen and put up with so much bs over the years that I’ve become numb to women. Like the other day I was getting a haircut. I just wanted a haircut, I didn’t feel like talking to this woman but she kept asking me tons of personal questions and all I wanted to do was just sit there and get my haircut and leave.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think alot of guys have found out sex is overrated and not worth the trouble these days. I can go longer periods without sex now than I used to be able to. You guys can put in all that effort, I prefer to focus on other things more worth my time at the moment.
Sex is awesome. But it’s more than that. It’s the dopamine rush of having a woman lust for you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your main interests right now?
Oh man let’s see. I’ve been big into the stock market and expanding my investments the past 6 months, been doing lots of work on my house (completely redoing all 3 bathrooms, putting down new floors, etc), I’ve been enjoying just hanging out with my guy friends more often now. Like I said, I see opportunities all around me to meet women but then I ask myself “do I really want to put myself through all the bs? Nah just let her be”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is awesome. But it’s more than that. It’s the dopamine rush of having a woman lust for you.
No I get that completely. Totally makes sense. But as fast as they can lust for you, they can throw you out like yesterday’s garbage just as fast. I don’t like that about women. Usually if I bring someone into my circle I don’t plan on tossing them out of my life.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it’s more than that. It’s the dopamine rush of having a woman lust for you.
I'm yet to experience this. My body produces cortisol when I'm faced with the prospect of intercourse,
I think it's because I'm very uncomfortable being naked.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm yet to experience this. My body produces cortisol when I'm faced with the prospect of intercourse,
I think it's because I'm very uncomfortable being naked.
I have a GF so I’m not getting naked (except for her). The cortisol rush is from other women getting horny. I’m not getting naked for them.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bout that bro.
Thanks man, I feel some regret about this sometimes but keeping in shape generally speaking
makes it 10x worse as there's no good reason for it. It's part of what split me and the wife up.
I never had sex with my wife with myself being fully naked in the 18 years we were together.
I always wore at least a t shirt.

I know I look healthy, I'm 6ft tall, athletic build, decent sized p3nis, full head of hair, nice tattoos etc.
But as soon as I have to present myself as an object of desire, I can literally feel the blood draining from
my face and then I feel the familiar wash over of cortisol and it's impossible for me to relax and enjoy
the moment. It's a curse. The only time I don't get it is if I send any females I meet straight to the friend
zone and keep things purely platonic which is really easy for me because being 100% honest I don't
have a clue how to excite or turn on a woman anyway.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I feel some regret about this sometimes but keeping in shape generally speaking
makes it 10x worse as there's no good reason for it. It's part of what split me and the wife up.
I never had sex with my wife with myself being fully naked in the 18 years we were together.
I always wore at least a t shirt.

I know I look healthy, I'm 6ft tall, athletic build, decent sized p3nis, full head of hair, nice tattoos etc.
But as soon as I have to present myself as an object of desire, I can literally feel the blood draining from
my face and then I feel the familiar wash over of cortisol and it's impossible for me to relax and enjoy
the moment. It's a curse. The only time I don't get it is if I send any females I meet straight to the friend
zone and keep things purely platonic which is really easy for me because being 100% honest I don't
have a clue how to excite or turn on a woman anyway.
I don’t think wearing a T-shirt is a deal breaker. Sometimes my ex- would be cold and wore a night shirt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hell I could probably go 3 months without it. Not that I have but I bet I could. I just don’t have the want to to keep a woman’s interest high, I don’t feel like constantly chasing after them because I know they have plenty of other options anyways and someone will chase them around with their tongues hanging out begging for some sex, I just haven’t been meeting any women that are bringing any value to my life lately. I just have other **** to do these days that I’m more interested in than dating or jumping through all the necessary hoops to get some thot to give me sex. It just doesn’t appeal to me anymore. I think I’ve seen and put up with so much bs over the years that I’ve become numb to women. Like the other day I was getting a haircut. I just wanted a haircut, I didn’t feel like talking to this woman but she kept asking me tons of personal questions and all I wanted to do was just sit there and get my haircut and leave.
Low sex drive = telltale signs of low T. Right around the proper age for that to happen. I'd get that checked out because regardless of what you feel regarding sex it is very unhealthy for your heart.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the dopamine rush of having a woman lust for you.
This, tbh.
I think about this sometimes. I spend a lot of energy thinking about and chasing hot girls. I'm just someone who's always strongly appreciated beauty. Me and my friends can see some stunner in a bar. My friends are like 'wow, she was cute!' and then a few seconds later I can tell that she's completely gone from their minds whereas I spend a week thinking about how damn hot she was and how i'd LOVE to have banged her. B1tch swims in my blood for a fortnight.

But what i'm getting at is that even though sex is kinda fun, I kind of agree with the other guy that it's sort of over-rated. Even when i've banged girls way out of my league, when I really think about it, it's the temporary validation and dopamine rush that feels better than the actual sex itself. I'm not that good looking but girls have different tastes and so naturally there's been times when a girl basically approaches me and is hitting on me, and that feeling probably beats sex for me lol

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Get ur t checked out" is a meme tbh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.
Yes

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.
A lot of the white guys that go Asian do so because they are failures with white women. White women are entitled and demanding so it's understandable but realize that a lot of white men simply don't cut it for white women anymore when she has hordes of men sliding into her DMs on social media at a minimum. Almost every white woman I talk to who is in a relationship and not looking for a new man mentions she regularly is getting hit up for sex on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These are women who aren't even on Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. So imagine how many men a woman can queue from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, TikTok, Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge combined.

white incels mentality is the same as an entitled single mom. incel cant get sex, single mom can't get commitment from who she really desires.
Yes

I think alot of guys have found out sex is overrated and not worth the trouble these days. I can go longer periods without sex now than I used to be able to. You guys can put in all that effort, I prefer to focus on other things more worth my time at the moment.
I don't feel that way at all about sex.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the white guys that go Asian do so because they are failures with white women. White women are entitled and demanding so it's understandable but realize that a lot of white men simply don't cut it for white women anymore when she has hordes of men sliding into her DMs on social media at a minimum. Almost every white woman I talk to who is in a relationship and not looking for a new man mentions she regularly is getting hit up for sex on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These are women who aren't even on Tinder, Bumble, or Hinge. So imagine how many men a woman can queue from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Clubhouse, TikTok, Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge combined.
What type of guys does these white women have a relationship with? Who was the guy that "cut it"?

The OP wasn't clear on why his other white incel friends did not have an Asian gf seeing that they shared the same social circle as the other white friends who got Asian girls, and what he means by one group of friends trying and the other not trying. Does he mean trying by going out to a social circle vs staying at home and playing video games, or something more intentional?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of guys does these white women have a relationship with? Who was the guy that "cut it"?
Most white women in their 20s/30s now believe that they are entitled to a man over 6 feet tall, with 6 packs abs, and earning $100,000+ per year.

Because their swipe queues are often so large, they can find that man, and are often pumped and dumped by him.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most white women in their 20s/30s now believe that they are entitled to a man over 6 feet tall, with 6 packs abs, and earning $100,000+ per year.

Because their swipe queues are often so large, they can find that man, and are often pumped and dumped by him.
Okay, but in the previous posts, you said that "every white woman I talk to who is in a relationship"...but relationship with who? You didn't say pump and dump there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, but in the previous posts, you said that "every white woman I talk to who is in a relationship"...but relationship with who? You didn't say pump and dump there.
Good point. These white women I referenced are not always with top tier guys but one landed a guy with big muscles despite being overweight and a single mom. The thirst is real!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. These white women I referenced are not always with top tier guys but one landed a guy with big muscles despite being overweight and a single mom. The thirst is real!
Yeah I know.

Reaction score
it’s true, white women(mediocre and hot) have secret relationships with Chad’s and appear single. The blonde I’m with, there’s no way you would know that she was getting serviced by me lol.

I also see it with my female friends. They can get any good looking guy that’s horny on a slow Tuesday to come have a secret relationship with them.