Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young male virginity on the rise

Reaction score
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.
a lot of white incels are extremely arrogant and parallel toxic females in most ways, the huge difference is that toxic females get sex lol

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating market today is very different than even just a decade ago, before all these dating apps came into existence. I'm a white man who is in his early 30s, 6'4" at 240 and in amazing shape physically, very athletically built, etc. and all I get are matches or messages/responses from women that weighed close to if not more than me. I can only imagine what it's like for your more averageish man, 4-6, let alone a below average one if I have a hard time.

However, like you said a big factor is effort put in. Unless you are constantly approaching or in an environment where meeting a large variety of women is possible you are going to be single and sexless for a long time.
Wow, that's depressing !

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good insight. Even chads need "do not mess it up game".
Your almost there. Except "don't mess it up game" IS game. This is one of those phrases you'll often see everywhere where people will just say without understanding what it actually means.

The other reason guys dont get laid besides the girl not finding your attractive, is guys messing it up with some dumb sht. Aka no game.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.
Woman do approach. But it is not common.
I don’t remember them doing much dating. I think they wound up with the Asian girls via social circle.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman do approach. But it is not common.
I don’t remember them doing much dating. I think they wound up with the Asian girls via social circle.
That is interesting. What type of social circle? The other white incel friends, they just stayed home and played video games?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting. What type of social circle? The other white incel friends, they just stayed home and played video games?
Work/school SC. Also, we mostly play FtF board, CCG and RPG games. Other hobbies. And, I sometimes roust them to go out clubbing or other social events.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work/school SC. Also, we mostly play FtF board, CCG and RPG games. Other hobbies. And, I sometimes roust them to go out clubbing or other social events.
Are the incel friends in the same work/school SC too?

But yeah, I can get that. If you don't go to work and interact with co-workers or go to school and interact with other students, then that could really be a social disadvantage. While it doesn't guarantee you'll have a gf/romantic connection you will for sure socialize with women which is always healthy. At least its easier to approach and talk to someone in these set-ups. It doesn't work with everyone and like in @sangheilios case at high school, can be traumatic/toxic.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the incel friends in the same work/school SC too?

Not same work/school. But some same SC.

But yeah, I can get that. If you don't go to work and interact with co-workers or go to school and interact with other students, then that could really be a social disadvantage. While it doesn't guarantee you'll have a gf/romantic connection you will for sure socialize with women which is always healthy. At least its easier to approach and talk to someone in these set-ups. It doesn't work with everyone and like in @sangheilios case at high school, can be traumatic/toxic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This doesn’t surprise me.

All the testosterone-killing chemicals on our food, all the stress, all the nerds that refuse to stop sleeping until Noon, eating Fruit Loops, and playing Halo until they fall asleep again....

Again, doesn’t surprise me.
Yup...every generation of male since the 1950s when plastics and pesticides came into heavy usage has had lower T levels than the generation before. If this trend continues pretty soon TRT will be a routine thing for kids in the early 20s.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That’s the issue no one wants to talk about. Women are giving sex
easier than ever but only to certain guys. It’s harder than ever to get ***** for average guys this day and age. And we still refuse to legalize prostitution in this country.
It's really not that hard. Don't act needy or desperate and be fun and interesting when you converse with them. Escalate in person. Keep adding women to your pipeline on a weekly basis. You'll have more women than you know what to do with over the course of a few months.

Are you going to bang every woman you meet? No. But if you are doing things right and learning from your failed interactions you should improve over time in this metric. At the end of the day, it's all up to the individual how much effort they want to put into being successful with women.

And yeah, don't be delusional, some guys are going to have to put in a lot more effort than other guys. That's life. Life isn't fair. If a person wants to cry because they need to go on 10 dates to find 1 woman that's interested then that's what it is for now and then you need to work on improving that.

At the end of the day it all comes down to volume. Some guys need to generate more volume to be successful. If so then generate volume. Or don't. But crying about how life isn't fair isn't going to get you anywhere except sexually frustrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: B80

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really not that hard. Don't act needy or desperate and be fun and interesting when you converse with them. Keep adding women to your pipeline on a weekly basis. You'll have more women than you know what to do with over the course of a few months.
Nah. People want to complain. Especially men who aren’t getting any. They whine like little girls and wonder why women aren’t attracted to them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Funny. Females are losing their virginity earlier these days and dudes later. Back when I was a teen, it was reverse. BJs in junior high school were risque` back then. Now, it seems like they're all having sex.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really not that hard. Don't act needy or desperate and be fun and interesting when you converse with them. Escalate in person. Keep adding women to your pipeline on a weekly basis. You'll have more women than you know what to do with over the course of a few months.

Are you going to bang every woman you meet? No. But if you are doing things right and learning from your failed interactions you should improve over time in this metric. At the end of the day, it's all up to the individual how much effort they want to put into being successful with women.

And yeah, don't be delusional, some guys are going to have to put in a lot more effort than other guys. That's life. Life isn't fair. If a person wants to cry because they need to go on 10 dates to find 1 woman that's interested then that's what it is for now and then you need to work on improving that.

At the end of the day it all comes down to volume. Some guys need to generate more volume to be successful. If so then generate volume. Or don't. But crying about how life isn't fair isn't going to get you anywhere except sexually frustrated.
I think alot of guys have found out sex is overrated and not worth the trouble these days. I can go longer periods without sex now than I used to be able to. You guys can put in all that effort, I prefer to focus on other things more worth my time at the moment.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think alot of guys have found out sex is overrated and not worth the trouble these days. I can go longer periods without sex now than I used to be able to. You guys can put in all that effort, I prefer to focus on other things more worth my time at the moment.
That's the point tho. If you put in the time to become better at it, it becomes a lot easier. Just like anything else. Most people quit before they get to that point tho.

Trying to convince yourself that going without sex for long periods of time is somehow good is just fooling yourself. Your body doesn't think so because all evidence points towards frequent sex as being one of the most important things you can do to keep yourself healthy.

Sex isn't overrated. Either you aren't very good at it or you don't inspire women to want to please you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point tho. If you put in the time to become better at it, it becomes a lot easier. Just like anything else. Most people quit before they get to that point tho.

Trying to convince yourself that going without sex for long periods of time is somehow good is just fooling yourself. Your body doesn't think so because all evidence points towards frequent sex as being one of the most important things you can do to keep yourself healthy.

Sex isn't overrated. Either you aren't very good at it or you don't inspire women to want to please you.
Lol I’m almost 40 and I’ve had more than my fair share of success with women. I’m just at the point in life where I’m not willing to make women a priority in my life. I don’t put in the effort with them because I just don’t want to. I could go on dates every weekend, but I don’t want to. I could meet the girl I walk by at the grocery store but I would rather just buy what I need and be on my way. When you get my age you’ll be burnt out from women too trust me. It’s fun when you’re younger, I get that, I’ve been there. But when you get my age you think of more important things such as living debt free, planning on retiring early, enjoying life without having to please women. Some call it bitter, I call it living how I want to live.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah.

Just nah.

I love it when I hear stuff like this....like these guys have 10 b!tches lined outside their house waiting to get some d@mn d!ck.

Credit: AMS
See, to me, when a guy thinks sex the end all be all, THAT is being thirsty. When he’s constantly chasing after *****. I’ve been there and it burns you out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lol I’m almost 40 and I’ve had more than my fair share of success with women. I’m just at the point in life where I’m not willing to make women a priority in my life. I don’t put in the effort with them because I just don’t want to. I could go on dates every weekend, but I don’t want to. I could meet the girl I walk by at the grocery store but I would rather just buy what I need and be on my way. When you get my age you’ll be burnt out from women too trust me. It’s fun when you’re younger, I get that, I’ve been there. But when you get my age you think of more important things such as living debt free, planning on retiring early, enjoying life without having to please women. Some call it bitter, I call it living how I want to live.
I'm into my mid 40s and I haven't gone more than 3 weeks without sex in many years. I believe life is about balance and when you are out of balance in one area of your life it will effect other areas of your life negatively in ways that aren't always immediately clear. But as time goes on it becomes more and more clear.

IMHO, there is never a need to give up one thing to pursue others. Unless you are building a company by yourself and it needs your 24/7 attention. But the vast majority of people are not in that scenario.

None of the things you mentioned require you to give up sex. You aren't entering the monkhood and you aren't becoming a priest.