"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Young male virginity on the rise

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men.
I don't know how you all swallow some of the "extreme red pill" MADE UP theory / statistics. I really don't.

Some really dumb "red pill" FVCKING NONSENSE that is regurgitated here:

"a woman would rather share an alpha than be stuck with a beta" or some hor****e along those lines........THIS IS HORSE****E THAT DOESN'T EVEN WARRANT A "COUNTER ARGUMENT". This is just garbage made up by the married author of the rational male and it is just repeated non stop. It just ain't true. An ugly biatch is not fvcking an "alpha", she is fvcking the ugly dude down the bar that you rate "clueless". Maybe he is but so is she. Voila we found a match.

"99% of men are invisible to women" Whoever goes around repeating this deserves to be choked out and left in a pool of his own vomit. THIS IS HORSE****E. It gives the impression that ALL WOMEN ARE 8's and above and the 99% of men are 5's and below.....

So much of the red pill theory (the horse****e part) seems to be based on men's experience ONLINE. Yeah sure there are fvcking land whales who delude themselves into thinking they are fvcking 8's thanks to social media (thirsty puzzy sex addicts like PETER@PAN whatever the fvck that weirdo's name is and their daddy's telling them they are princesses) FVCK THEM AND LET THEM ROT. You cannot base your view of the world on your online experience or some random married nerd's red pill blog posts

There are couples getting together every day. There are couples getting married everyday. The ones who vet for VALUES usually have a chance. The codependent desperate motherfvcers have no chance.

UGLY MEN HAVE BEEN FVCKING UGLY WOMEN SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. GOOD LOOKING MEN HAVE BEEN FVCKING GOOD LOOKING WOMEN SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE PUBS AND ALCOHOL. HOMOSEXUALITY HAS BEEN AN ABOMINATION SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME. (BUT MODERN BULL****E WILL HAVE YOU THINK OTHERWISE)

Stupid stats that have nothing to do with reality.
 

Grinderman

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
280
Reaction score
301
I can see Religious people celebrating this
It seems that a lot of men think that the "red pill" is the answer to deal with the "modern woman" (or game or treating them whatever way).

Men are still way too controlled by their desires. Too controlled by puzzy.

A man who is not in control of his desires is not free.

A man who is controlled by puzzy is a slave to puzzy.

How would women change if men lowered the value of puzzy.

To quote Patrice "is that all you got to barter with biatch?" "is that all you got to bring to the table?"

Men don't realize how much they are controlled by puzzy / slaves to their desires. Which inevitably raises the value of puzzy and changes MEN'S behavior.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
all these men will be super cleanup men for washed up women or young sugar daddies in their 30s with all of this saved up money/lack of experience with women. Women will get worse and still be bailed out by men! We are about to enter a pay to play society.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Well most women will end up like the story I posted above with the old man telling why he never married even though he found the "perfect woman"..

They will never find love/anyone because their requirement check list is ludicrously demanding. So they will mostly end up as bitter old crazy cat ladies.

 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
496
Reaction score
202
Age
45
Well, it all started with calling sexually inexperienced men “virgins”. No such thing. People probably don’t even know virginity signifies the physical state of an unpenetrated vagina.
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Incels are everywhere these days.
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
How yonge? The legal age of consent is 16+ here.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
That’s the issue no one wants to talk about. Women are giving sex
easier than ever but only to certain guys. It’s harder than ever to get ***** for average guys this day and age. And we still refuse to legalize prostitution in this country.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
...and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
...and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.
One is kinda PW’d. But he’s got a $$$ job. The other is White & married his Asian looksmatch. They’re both nerdy. A couple of others are White with matched LT Asian GFs.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top