Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young male virginity on the rise

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.
One is kinda PW’d. But he’s got a $$$ job. The other is White & married his Asian looksmatch. They’re both nerdy. A couple of others are White with matched LT Asian GFs.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
The dating market today is very different than even just a decade ago, before all these dating apps came into existence. I'm a white man who is in his early 30s, 6'4" at 240 and in amazing shape physically, very athletically built, etc. and all I get are matches or messages/responses from women that weighed close to if not more than me. I can only imagine what it's like for your more averageish man, 4-6, let alone a below average one if I have a hard time.

However, like you said a big factor is effort put in. Unless you are constantly approaching or in an environment where meeting a large variety of women is possible you are going to be single and sexless for a long time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One is kinda PW’d. But he’s got a $$$ job. The other is White & married his Asian looksmatch. They’re both nerdy. A couple of others are White with matched LT Asian GFs.
....and your incel friends are all white too?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
ordinary = loser ??? its binary, winner or looser; 10% vs 90%.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think so. However, for obvious reasons, they get uncomfortable when I start talking about girls.
LOL. I just remembered two more incel-tier White friends who went to Japan & git Asian wives. I think I’m the only White guy in my friend group to date non-Asians (I’ll date Asians, but I prefer other races).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all these men will be super cleanup men for washed up women or young sugar daddies in their 30s with all of this saved up money/lack of experience with women. Women will get worse and still be bailed out by men!
So who's going to bail this out? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kate Mulvey 1.jpg
We are about to enter a pay to play society.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
So you are saying that all an incel-tier man has to do is "try"? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
I've had some 0 for double-digit evenings. It's BRUTAL! :down:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying that all an incel-tier man has to do is "try"? :rolleyes:
No. But not trying is guarantee of eternal singleness. Women don’t approach average or below guys. So trying is their only option. It will be a tough road to hoe, but what other option is there?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. But not trying is guarantee of eternal singleness. Women don’t approach average or below guys. So trying is their only option. It will be a tough road to hoe, but what other option is there?
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.