"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Young male virginity on the rise

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)

I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
The dating market today is very different than even just a decade ago, before all these dating apps came into existence. I'm a white man who is in his early 30s, 6'4" at 240 and in amazing shape physically, very athletically built, etc. and all I get are matches or messages/responses from women that weighed close to if not more than me. I can only imagine what it's like for your more averageish man, 4-6, let alone a below average one if I have a hard time.

However, like you said a big factor is effort put in. Unless you are constantly approaching or in an environment where meeting a large variety of women is possible you are going to be single and sexless for a long time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
One is kinda PW’d. But he’s got a $$$ job. The other is White & married his Asian looksmatch. They’re both nerdy. A couple of others are White with matched LT Asian GFs.
....and your incel friends are all white too?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
ordinary = loser ??? its binary, winner or looser; 10% vs 90%.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I think so. However, for obvious reasons, they get uncomfortable when I start talking about girls.
LOL. I just remembered two more incel-tier White friends who went to Japan & git Asian wives. I think I’m the only White guy in my friend group to date non-Asians (I’ll date Asians, but I prefer other races).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
all these men will be super cleanup men for washed up women or young sugar daddies in their 30s with all of this saved up money/lack of experience with women. Women will get worse and still be bailed out by men!
So who's going to bail this out? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kate Mulvey 1.jpg
We are about to enter a pay to play society.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
So you are saying that all an incel-tier man has to do is "try"? :rolleyes:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
I've had some 0 for double-digit evenings. It's BRUTAL! :down:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
So you are saying that all an incel-tier man has to do is "try"? :rolleyes:
No. But not trying is guarantee of eternal singleness. Women don’t approach average or below guys. So trying is their only option. It will be a tough road to hoe, but what other option is there?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
No. But not trying is guarantee of eternal singleness. Women don’t approach average or below guys. So trying is their only option. It will be a tough road to hoe, but what other option is there?
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Women usually dont approach guys period but they can give off a bunch of IOIs or make it inviting for you to want to approach.

Did your white friends go asian as a last resort because white girls rejected them or were they specifically looking for an asian gf in the first place? If your white friends had to try hard to get a compatible asian gf then that really sounds brutal.
a lot of white incels are extremely arrogant and parallel toxic females in most ways, the huge difference is that toxic females get sex lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top