Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This is a ticking time bomb that the general public continues to ignoreThe distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
I don't know how you all swallow some of the "extreme red pill" MADE UP theory / statistics. I really don't.The distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men.
It seems that a lot of men think that the "red pill" is the answer to deal with the "modern woman" (or game or treating them whatever way).I can see Religious people celebrating this
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What do you have against Fruit Loops?This doesn’t surprise me.
All the testosterone-killing chemicals on our food, all the stress, all the nerds that refuse to stop sleeping until Noon, eating Fruit Loops, and playing Halo until they fall asleep again....
Again, doesn’t surprise me.
![]()
University students aren't having sex – and parents don't know whether to be relieved or worried
The current cohort of university students is having far less sex than their parents' generation – and it's not because of the pandemicwww.telegraph.co.uk
makes me feel good about myself sometimes lolIncels are everywhere these days.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How yonge? The legal age of consent is 16+ here.makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)
I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.makes me feel good about myself sometimes lol
I have a fair few friends who are basically incel (like friends who I drink with who I don't think have got laid in 10 years)
I also have huge slayer friends too (the good looking dudes who bang all the time)
I think the only difference between me and my incel friends is that they aren't prepared to face a ludicrous number of rejections that i've accepted (I tend to go for girls a fair bit hotter and younger than me and so know that I will likely get rejected 95% of the time. I don't think my friends can accept them odds and so just go without lol)
That’s the issue no one wants to talk about. Women are giving sexThe distribution of sex is only going to a smaller % of men. There are plenty of ordinary, non-loser men who aren't getting sex.
...and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.I think you are on to something. Most of my friends are physically unattractive (one of my GFs complained ‘All your friends are ugly’). However what separated the incels from those that eventually got a woman, was trying.
One is kinda PW’d. But he’s got a $$$ job. The other is White & married his Asian looksmatch. They’re both nerdy. A couple of others are White with matched LT Asian GFs....and the women is still with them? Are they pvssy whipped? They cant afford to walk from a bad relationship if they worked too hard to find one in the first place.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.