Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you disown your daughter if she set her profile picture to being surrounded by guys?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus, most of you talk about women being bat Shiite crazy - you all are facking certifiable…

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want one? Why don’t you have one?
Cuz I'm heterosexual male. And I've never had a conversation with a woman before. By that I mean, all the conversations I had, are where women say the "minimum required" and ends with I end the conversation, which is when I run out of things to say.

Women don't give the earned, to the unearned. Therefore, women don't talk to men for free. And I don't mind paying a conversation with a woman, but they never ask or insist you do.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't. Perhaps the people who think about "upper hands" are the reason why their marriages don't actually work.
Do men ever have the upper hand in marriages, or should I say, relationships? Aside from the early 1900s...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@NealIRC have you sought professional counseling ever? Might help…

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t see a group picture with 1 girl and think she’s a h0e? I will most likely judge the girl based on how everyone else (I assume to be friends) looks. That’s about it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men ever have the upper hand in marriages, or should I say, relationships? Aside from the early 1900s...
In a real marriage, you work together towards a common goal. So there is no 'upper hand'. Everyone plays to their strengths.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one talking about having the 'upper hand'. I guess you were never in a real LTR/marriage.
Every single relationship of any kind has an uneven distribution of power. In the case of marriage, all law and custom is on her side — it’s the apex of the delusion you see around these parts to believe you’re anything but a bug hoping not to be squashed.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single relationship of any kind has an uneven distribution of power. In the case of marriage, all law and custom is on her side — it’s the apex of the delusion you see around these parts to believe you’re anything but a bug hoping not to be squashed.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your daughter if she doing that you brought her up that way. Simple.

You as a man needs to explain the danger ahead if she continues. Girls these days think they can do anything and get away with it until they meet someone who will hold them accountable and the label him misogynistic. Let her know if she wants a high value and men to value she better start behaving right. You're man I guess you consider yourself high value. The question is will you marry a girl like your daughter. If not then advice her to behave right before she spends her 40s in your house with 4 kids from different men

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Rock said it best…it’s your fault your daughter is on the stripper pole.
There's quite a major amount of exceptions.

There are daughters of pastors that are sloots.

In fact, there are people who go
"My dad was an alcoholic, therefore, I hate alcholics."
And "My dad was an alcoholic, therefore, I'm an alcoholic."

Okay, here's a new paradox for you guys.

Suppose a daughter sleeps with a guy. But she didn't get paid for it. Vs. she did get paid for it. Which is worse for you? If she got paid for it, then there's all these insult words that people come up with, that might or might not affect what you think. Lol.