Would you disown your daughter if she set her profile picture to being surrounded by guys?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to explain again. The examples you used, of daughters being promiscuous men, happen to be "bad" people. But my argument wasn't about the types of men women are promiscuous to, but the amount of men. Since some can use bad men as bad examples, then I tried to shift the argument to "good" men as promiscuous examples. The point is, this thread is about numbers, not about the type of men.
O yea, and here's the other thing. This thread isn't about women sleeping with promiscuous men either. But women having photos of themselves surrounded by men, and having that on social media.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's meta topics?
A conversation about conversations, or in this case, a conversation about opinions.
These conversations typically produce no change whatsoever, it's just a dialogue.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A conversation about conversations, or in this case, a conversation about opinions.
These conversations typically produce no change whatsoever, it's just a dialogue.
Maybe I'll get to your question, but there are a handful of cases where you can change people's opinions.

I get into a lot of arguments with Black people, on Facebook... When a Black person is killed by a White officer, as well as the death penalty.

Imagine telling a Black person that a Black person killed by a White officer is "justified" - to someone that is not the family.

In most Whites vs. Blacks death penalty debates, the Black people always say "you wouldn't support the death penalty if it were your own son."

So, Black people make it about family, then about race. All you got to do, is shift the argument back to about race "what if a White person killed your kids, you would oppose the death penalty for the White person?" And so and so forth.

When a Black person spits on a White officer and the White officer beats him down even if after handcuffing, and Black people develop all these "keep your hands to yourself" policies for the officer, just flip it the other way around "a White person spits on a Black officer and the officer beats the victim, now do you oppose it, do you want to see the officer go to prison" etc.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you, as an incel, post on this site about meta topics?
So I'm an outsider looking in. Every where to go. Mainly about getting women as well as meaningful employment.

I've spent years researching Hispanic and Black gangs in my city, now trying to learn about upper-class White people.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lib mentally. You're supposed to talk sht about someone, to their face, not as a response to someone else. I been on the Internet since 2000, seen this pattern happen all the time.
I don't think anyone here wants to make fun of you or finds amusement in it. But you communicate in such a manner that socially-well-adjusted people are likely going to consider odd.

But women having photos of themselves surrounded by men, and having that on social media.
Yes, for reasons stated above, this raises assumptions for me. Although I have only a small sample, all women I grew up with who were overly socialized with men have had problems.

now trying to learn about upper-class white people
Oh yeah? I have much experience with them. What do you want to know? I have a few family members and friends in this demographic.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your daughter sets her profile pic to being surrounded by guys, left and right of her, and she could be dressed sluttily.
If you were a person who did this she would be better off. You'd be doing her a favor to get a nut job from a father out of her life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I also support the idea of giving women big salaries than men. I have some distant relatives in my family where the wife makes a lot more than the husband. And their relationships still work out fine. Insecure men are a fall-back on society...
Maybe they maintain an outward appearance of being fine but make no mistake the men are treated like a b!tch in their own house by them behind closed doors when nobody is around.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also support the idea of giving women big salaries than men. I have some distant relatives in my family where the wife makes a lot more than the husband. And their relationships still work out fine. Insecure men are a fall-back on society...

“The joke is, ‘The better you do at work, the more likely you are going to get a divorce,’” Charlotte Ljung, 39, a CEO of a luxury bed and furniture group in Sweden, told BBC. She also runs an online advice group for people getting divorced.”

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“The joke is, ‘The better you do at work, the more likely you are going to get a divorce,’” Charlotte Ljung, 39, a CEO of a luxury bed and furniture group in Sweden, told BBC. She also runs an online advice group for people getting divorced.”
Yes. Let married women get raises. Then they divorce their husbands and remain single.

Or give single women raises, and they remain single. Then they can go "God why me?"

I know some Hispanic girls who's ex set the bar high - they bought her a car. And being Hispanic all the men they know be gang bangers and they remain single... Create an OnlyFans, etc.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Let married women get raises. Then they divorce their husbands and remain single.

Or give single women raises, and they remain single. Then they can go "God why me?"

I know some Hispanic girls who's ex set the bar high - they bought her a car. And being Hispanic all the men they know be gang bangers and they remain single... Create an OnlyFans, etc.
Do you have a woman or want one?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they maintain an outward appearance of being fine but make no mistake the men are treated like a b!tch in their own house by them behind closed doors when nobody is around.
That happens regardless. Married men never have the upper hand. Period.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No it doesn't. Perhaps the people who think about "upper hands" are the reason why their marriages don't actually work.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah?

Does that go for my former friend who told his wife, “I’ll give you a million dollars to leave,” for her to decline the offer, and who repeatedly cheated with no resultant divorce?

How about my acquaintance, a surgeon, who cheated, with no resultant divorce?

Or a multimillionaire friend of my family with a stay-at-home wife? Though their marriage is fine, if heaven forbid something were to go wrong, he could bury her in divorce court?

I agree with the above though, despite two bad examples provided here, having an upper hand on another is a bad sign.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah?

Does that go for my former friend who told his wife, “I’ll give you a million dollars to leave,” for her to decline the offer, and who repeatedly cheated with no resultant divorce?

How about my acquaintance, a surgeon, who cheated, with no resultant divorce?

Or a multimillionaire friend of my family with a stay-at-home wife? Though their marriage is fine, if heaven forbid something were to go wrong, he could bury her in divorce court?

I agree with the above though, despite two bad examples provided here, having an upper hand on another is a bad sign.
How do your friends who are cheating have the upper hand? I would suspect that they are cheating because they’re unhappy in their relationship, and they know that if they went to court they would lose a boat load of money. Your friends sound like their wives have them completely by the balls to be honest.