Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
If you have that much money, get the women in your circle because either way you will be in the environment where they will know you have money and all.. why you have to buy a lambo to get a girl lol.. also the videos are fake most of the times

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have that much money, get the women in your circle because either way you will be in the environment where they will know you have money and all.. why you have to buy a lambo to get a girl lol.. also the videos are fake most of the times
Interesting point. I've dated women who knew how much I made because they worked in HR and had access to my pay info and dealt with it regularly....

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

You can lose money. You can't lose personality.

And if you were to buy a lambo.. buy it for you, not some chick.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would probably attract more dudes lol as for women and hypergamy, they would dee the targrt painted on my back as provider cuck. I would drive a luxury car instead but, i come with a invisible sign, will not commit. As a bachelor, no kids, no debt outside of a mortgage, i fully intend to get a luxury vehicle by forty. Outside of my modest expenses, I spenf more on a gym membership, food, etc and I've been practicing minimalism for years.

I seriously could get by on a super basic entry level job. I have no idea how people go full retatd broke at like 60. Even crazy enough, i allocate any bonus or pay raise to my 401k. The plan is early retirement but I have a lifestyle I want to maintain and its super basic. I do enjoy travel and fine dining but, i limit it.

Op, read a bachelor pad economics by Aaron Clarey. Low end of middle income and you're laughing. My ambitions super seed the following Just Cause. I could easily do confo living before forty and setup a rebtal property (keeping in mind capital gains). You don't need much. Save more. Spend less.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never understood why anyone buys anything to impress people who don't matter to them; nor care about them. If you have the money and want a nice car, buy it for you, not to say hey look how rich and impressive I am. It's one of the problems of the west. People needing to impress others with material things for status, ego, sex, etc. The world is just materialistically fvcked up.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's actually called getting your sh1t together. You need to get your sh1t together to attract women. Your own apartment, could be rental doesn't matter, but your own, no roommates. A car does a lot of things for you, a nice car does a lot more things for you. Woman would see all that and want to be with you, think of you a nice provider, nest with you, stay in your bed and don't want to leave your place, so that you don't go out there and find another woman.

Lambo costs a lot of money man, it's a major life purchase. Think something good looking and attractive for a lot less money. I enjoy mustangs, I would get myself a nice 03-04 mustang if I could.

As far as having a fvcking nice car, yes it works. It works like this, you open up a door next to a chick you see on the street, and tell her to get in. Chances are she will get in. Tried and tested.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, because you can't attract women by sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.
Life isn't a Hollywood movie.
You have to be where women are mingling and enjoying themselves in large numbers.
Just driving around from street to street like a teenager desperately looking for women to talk to is not only a gamble, but downright pathetic.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He'd probably have better luck dressing nicely in black pants, fitted black shirt with a black sports jacket and a gold Rolex on. My boss's boss has a gold Rolex and everyone eyes just follow it as he moves his arms, men and women. I don't get. It's a watch. Who cares. I get it, it's a status symbol, but I'd never buy a Rolex. Too tacky for me.

Looks like this

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamborghini won’t do much to attract hot women you can bang, neither will the watch. Trust me.

These are toys for you if you like these kind of things.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck no. Put money into assets that appreciate not depreciate.