Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's actually called getting your sh1t together. You need to get your sh1t together to attract women. Your own apartment, could be rental doesn't matter, but your own, no roommates. A car does a lot of things for you, a nice car does a lot more things for you. Woman would see all that and want to be with you, think of you a nice provider, nest with you, stay in your bed and don't want to leave your place, so that you don't go out there and find another woman.

Lambo costs a lot of money man, it's a major life purchase. Think something good looking and attractive for a lot less money. I enjoy mustangs, I would get myself a nice 03-04 mustang if I could.

As far as having a fvcking nice car, yes it works. It works like this, you open up a door next to a chick you see on the street, and tell her to get in. Chances are she will get in. Tried and tested.
It's good to get your sh!t together for you, it's not good to get your sh!t together to attract women.

Also, if a guy has that naturally sex appeal he can be broke, sleeping on a mattress and women will still fvck him, probably won't date him long term lol but they will fvck him.

If a girl wants you because of your car then she's not attracted to you, she's attracted to what you have. You're just going to get used for your stuff. She's not into you.

Naturally attractive guys don't need materialistic things to get women.

Only unattractive guys with no sex appeal have to have there sh!t together to attract women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had the slightest desire to own a Lamborghini. It's just not practical. And $50,000 is too much to spend on a frigging watch.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And $50,000 is too much to spend on a frigging watch.
No it isn’t. Some watches appreciate or hold value while you benefit from its use over 20 years.

As for the Lamborghini, that’s a toy payed for out of “fvck you” money. You do know what that is, right?

I don’t own a Lamborghini but I have other toys.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Only unattractive guys with no sex appeal have to have there sh!t together to attract women.
Would HB be attracted to a handsome homeless guy if there is a guy with job, apartment, and a car is available? Damn boy, just picture yourself looking like a spartan with chest all perfect body and sh1t pushing a shopping card downtown los angeles, b1tches driving by you, honking at you. God damn, tha't s a handsome looking piece of ass right there pushing that shopping card.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to ask my cousin, @RichardTheFrog. He has a Lambo in Florida and he collects mad ladies from Seeking Arrangement. Not sure if he stops by here anymore though.
He also has a bionic d!ck...I think he might be in Turkey getting his legs broken so he could grow a few inches tho right now...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn’t. Some watches appreciate or hold value while you benefit from its use over 20 years.

As for the Lamborghini, that’s a toy payed for out of “fvck you” money. You do know what that is, right?

I don’t own a Lamborghini but I have other toys.
Is that like in Goodfellas where he takes on Pauly as a partner for protection? Now he has to pay every week...

"Your restaurant had a down week?" Fvck you pay me.

"You had some big bills come due?" Fvck you pay me.

"You cant afford the rent?" Fvck you pay me.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that like in Goodfellas where he takes on Pauly as a partner for protection? Now he has to pay every week...

"Your restaurant had a down week?" Fvck you pay me.

"You had some big bills come due?" Fvck you pay me.

"You cant afford the rent?" Fvck you pay me.
It’s kind of like this. Let’s say you like to play blackjack and are a bit of a high roller. You’ll go to the table and throw 5-10k and not give two fvcks whether you win or lose. It’s just a weekend of fun. That money right there is fvck you money.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Would HB be attracted to a handsome homeless guy if there is a guy with job, apartment, and a car is available? Damn boy, just picture yourself looking like a spartan with chest all perfect body and sh1t pushing a shopping card downtown los angeles, b1tches driving by you, honking at you. God damn, tha't s a handsome looking piece of ass right there pushing that shopping card.
It's hard for you to believe because it's not you're reality, you never experienced it.

We call guys like you "tricks" which is not a insult, it just means you need money and materialistic things to attract women, meanwhile, the guy with that natural sex appeal can attract women by just walking in the room and standing there.

So you attracted women by your materialistic things? So what happens if you lose that car or job? Yeah, you lose her as well. How does one take himself seriously knowing that the only reason he attracted a women is because of his possessions and not who he is as a person?

One of my closest friends is broke, no job, no car, no home, in and out of jail and he still bangs hot women. I have gotten my life together at this point but I was the same way a few years back and have seen many other pull it off, like I said, guys who are not use to naturally drawing women to them with there charisma ECT then this is like a fairy tale.

Like I said, getting your life together is great, but do it for yourself not because you think you will attract women, because even the ones you do attract are not attracted to you, just your possessions, gold diggers will be chasing you down that's about it

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We call guys like you "tricks" which is not a insult, it just means you need money and materialistic things to attract women, meanwhile, the guy with that natural sex appeal can attract women by just walking in the room and standing there.
It is not the guy with natural sex appeal or looks or whatever, it is the guy who is perceived by her to be an 8 or above. You can be hot and all that but if she perceives you to be average, you'd come across as a creep standing in her bedroom staring at her. Case in point, you could be a hot looking chinese mother fvcker, solid 10, and if that white lady doesn't find chinese dudes attractive, you'd give her the creeps.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You can be hot and all that but if she perceives you to be average
And you're foolish if you think a hot guy needs money and nice cars to get sex from women, you need to get out more and experience real life, I'm assuming you're in you're late teens? This is basic stuff here

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I see what's going on, you are young, only 25, you are not required by these women to have your sh1t together. Of course a teenager can live in his parent's basement and get laid, it's natural. But if you are in your 20s or 30s, or god forbid 40s and still living with your parents, don't got a car, or a job. Dude. Stop saying that not having your sh1t together attracts women.

By the way, having a nice car like Lambo gets you ass, I already said how, you open up the door and tell the b1tch to get in.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backseat, Chi is correct here. Women want status. For young hot women, looks is the primary form of status.

Money does crap in attracting. It’s those who use money to exemplify status that get more pull but never to the extent of a guy with looks (except for the exclusion below).

The only thing that trumps looks in these young 9s is extreme status such as a professional athlete or other type celebrity.

As women get older, late 20s to 30s, they start to look toward security and away from looks, but, still, it’s the looks that gets them wet.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, having a nice car like Lambo gets you ass, I already said how, you open up the door and tell the b1tch to get in.
Yes, you will get ass but guess what? She's fvcking you because of the car not because She s sexually attracted to you.

Then if you lose the car you will be desert d!ck....

And yes I'm young but guess what? I have fvcked many older women, when I was 20 I was fvcking a 34 year old who had a boyfriend with a car and his own place and Me? I was living with my parents, fresh out of jail, no job, no money, starting from scratch. Banged a woman that was 46, she was married to a guy who also had money, car, home ECT he was a music producer with his own studio, why the hell would she fvck a guy in his early 20s that didn't even have a car? Lol, because she said I was hot and wanted to fvck. Simple.

That's the difference between guys like me and guys like you, even before I got my life together I was still getting laid, you? If you don't have you're life together you ain't getting anything.

I can be homeless sleeping in a car and I can still pull, why? Because I'm attractive.

Sex appeal is more than looks, it's the way you carry yourself as well.

You need a lambo to get laid when there's guys who don't even have a car getting laid.

Women want a guy who has there sh!t together but once she's really into she will deal with what you have, hell, she will help you get on you're feet, when I was broke, women paid for the dates, they paid my phone bill, they let me drive there cars to job interviews.

Guys like us live in a different world.

I'm not trying to down you're methods, like I said, do what works for you, if you have to be rich or own expensive things to get women then by all means do it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Backseat, Chi is correct here. Women want status. For young hot women, looks is the primary form of status.
Chi is confused, he is saying looks are all that matters, getting your sh1t together is not important. Getting your sh1t together is not about owning a lambo, it's about having your sh1t together. Guess what, no woman is gonna fvck with you if you're broke and don't have your sh1t together, unless all she's looking for is sex. Broke mother fvckers like that present no value to women, they have nothing to provide. Doens't mean you have to provide the b1tch, you have to sell her a dream, and fvck her, and dump her. That ain't happening if you're broke, maybe once or twice if you got the looks.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Chi is confused, he is saying looks are all that matters,
For a 37 year old you sure have a hard time comprehending things, for one, I said "sex appeal" which is more than looks.

And I said having you're sh!t together is good but do it for you not to attract women.

When you have charisma, sex appeal ECT women will fvck with you regardless of what you have. You're just not one of them. That's ok, don't feel bad, there's plenty of guys like you out there.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chi is confused, he is saying looks are all that matters, getting your sh1t together is not important. Getting your sh1t together is not about owning a lambo, it's about having your sh1t together. Guess what, no woman is gonna fvck with you if you're broke and don't have your sh1t together, unless all she's looking for is sex. Broke mother fvckers like that present no value to women, they have nothing to provide. Doens't mean you have to provide the b1tch, you have to sell her a dream, and fvck her, and dump her. That ain't happening if you're broke, maybe once or twice if you got the looks.
Both are important. Money is more important as it affords you the luxury of freedom. But we are talking in the context of attraction.

I only report facts, not “feel goods.” Unfortunately, I would love to say otherwise as who can fault a man who did not win the DNA lottery, but it is not so. Nature made these rules, so I recognize these experiences, and state the facts as I perceive them.

Broke handsome dude is going to do better than a rich average dude with women in their early-mid twenties. As women get older, they will pick the rich average dude for marriage but still desire to fvck the handsome dude.

So pick your poison.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the confused one, man.

Women will fvck any guy that they're attracted to. Chi is saying that having 'things' is one part of it, but being attractive (which has many factors) is also part of it. You can indeed be successful if you have one and not the other. It will be to your advantage to have both, of course.

Chi is not arguing an absolute, he's telling you there's a spectrum. Each woman will rank different parts of the spectrum differently

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women wouldn't know the difference between a lambo and a Subaru sti. If you need a car to attract hot women then you need to work on your base, after all you can't park a lambo on a bar stool.