Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to admit that those Rolexes that Roger Federer flogs are pretty sharp looking.
But since he's their spokesman, I'm sure he gets them for free.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's stupid unless you have more money than you know what to do with

R

Ranger

It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
A vehicle is called “rust to be”.
I would get my pilots license and buy a great plane. At least a twin engine turbo prop.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would get my pilots license and buy a great plane. At least a twin engine turbo prop.
More interesting than a car, for sure.

Doppelganger

Reaction score
Why to buy something to gain someone's approval? If I would buy a Lambo It would be for me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious if I had money enough to buy a lambo, I would get a 4x4 and start to play rally, or play gran turismo for real

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, women don't give a damn about cars, specially sport cars. If you have a nice ride, it can help, but certainly it is not the *decisive* factor. I would say a Lambo and a humble Mazda MX5 puts you in the same category, most women can't tell the difference in value.