"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
If you have that much money, get the women in your circle because either way you will be in the environment where they will know you have money and all.. why you have to buy a lambo to get a girl lol.. also the videos are fake most of the times
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
If you have that much money, get the women in your circle because either way you will be in the environment where they will know you have money and all.. why you have to buy a lambo to get a girl lol.. also the videos are fake most of the times
Interesting point. I've dated women who knew how much I made because they worked in HR and had access to my pay info and dealt with it regularly....
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Nope.

You can lose money. You can't lose personality.

And if you were to buy a lambo.. buy it for you, not some chick.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
If you have that much money, get the women in your circle because either way you will be in the environment where they will know you have money and all.. why you have to buy a lambo to get a girl lol.. also the videos are fake most of the times
THIS!
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
I would probably attract more dudes lol as for women and hypergamy, they would dee the targrt painted on my back as provider cuck. I would drive a luxury car instead but, i come with a invisible sign, will not commit. As a bachelor, no kids, no debt outside of a mortgage, i fully intend to get a luxury vehicle by forty. Outside of my modest expenses, I spenf more on a gym membership, food, etc and I've been practicing minimalism for years.

I seriously could get by on a super basic entry level job. I have no idea how people go full retatd broke at like 60. Even crazy enough, i allocate any bonus or pay raise to my 401k. The plan is early retirement but I have a lifestyle I want to maintain and its super basic. I do enjoy travel and fine dining but, i limit it.


Op, read a bachelor pad economics by Aaron Clarey. Low end of middle income and you're laughing. My ambitions super seed the following Just Cause. I could easily do confo living before forty and setup a rebtal property (keeping in mind capital gains). You don't need much. Save more. Spend less.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Never understood why anyone buys anything to impress people who don't matter to them; nor care about them. If you have the money and want a nice car, buy it for you, not to say hey look how rich and impressive I am. It's one of the problems of the west. People needing to impress others with material things for status, ego, sex, etc. The world is just materialistically fvcked up.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It's actually called getting your sh1t together. You need to get your sh1t together to attract women. Your own apartment, could be rental doesn't matter, but your own, no roommates. A car does a lot of things for you, a nice car does a lot more things for you. Woman would see all that and want to be with you, think of you a nice provider, nest with you, stay in your bed and don't want to leave your place, so that you don't go out there and find another woman.

Lambo costs a lot of money man, it's a major life purchase. Think something good looking and attractive for a lot less money. I enjoy mustangs, I would get myself a nice 03-04 mustang if I could.

As far as having a fvcking nice car, yes it works. It works like this, you open up a door next to a chick you see on the street, and tell her to get in. Chances are she will get in. Tried and tested.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
No, because you can't attract women by sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.
Life isn't a Hollywood movie.
You have to be where women are mingling and enjoying themselves in large numbers.
Just driving around from street to street like a teenager desperately looking for women to talk to is not only a gamble, but downright pathetic.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He'd probably have better luck dressing nicely in black pants, fitted black shirt with a black sports jacket and a gold Rolex on. My boss's boss has a gold Rolex and everyone eyes just follow it as he moves his arms, men and women. I don't get. It's a watch. Who cares. I get it, it's a status symbol, but I'd never buy a Rolex. Too tacky for me.

Looks like this
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Lamborghini won’t do much to attract hot women you can bang, neither will the watch. Trust me.

These are toys for you if you like these kind of things.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Fvck no. Put money into assets that appreciate not depreciate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top