Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Howiestern: What's so bad about that ? Free attention and preselection.
Not a thing wrong with any of it. Its whatever floats your boat. At the end of the day its all just pu$$y.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'd probably have better luck dressing nicely in black pants, fitted black shirt with a black sports jacket and a gold Rolex on. My boss's boss has a gold Rolex and everyone eyes just follow it as he moves his arms, men and women. I don't get. It's a watch. Who cares. I get it, it's a status symbol, but I'd never buy a Rolex. Too tacky for me.

Looks like this

That watch is sexier than most women I see in bars.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just speaking for myself here. If someone really likes a Lamborghini, they can get one. I wouldn't, it's not my thing. Even if I were that into cars (which I'm not), I would rather have a fleet of vintage cars like Jay Leno than a Lambo.

As for a Rolex, I still think $50,000 is too much for a watch. And I'm sure there are better investments out there than buying watches.
Again, if someone wants one, they can get one. I have plenty of stupid toys I've bought myself that wouldn't make sense to other people. I didn't buy them to attract women though, which is the OP's question.

A submariner brand new is about 15K, it doesn't have to be 50K, I'm not sure why someone through out 50K for a Rolex like they all cost that.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I's rather buy a house and rent it out to hot college chicks. Turn it into an asset, and DHV myself as the landlord at the same time. There are so many clever ways to achieve value/status that you would have to be a dumb a$$ to have to resort to cheesy tactics.

Most guys are not clever when it comes to women and probably deserve to have their DNA weeded out anyway.

OH, if you only knew the facts of my situation...

And apparently being rich enough to evict you from your tiny apartment and having luxury cars means you're a dumb a$$. Lol, this forum is a bigger joke every day.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too stressful in terms of managing the car and protecting it from thiefs or vandals, that would made me too streesed to focus on sex.

That would work on a restricted environment like a wealthy area where only rich people live or attend.
I can get behind that. Where I live, Lambo's are pretty normal.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your point? It doesn't change what I said.
If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidence that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.

Let me break it down for you like a fifth grader:

Note how one has prominent Subaru logos in the pics of the car you mentioned, the sti. It also looks like a cheap rice burner.

Note how the other has prominent Lamborghini logos and a much more sleep and expensive design.

Not that hard to see bud, but keep clinging to your losing argument pretending that "confidence" will win it.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidenced that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.

I just posted pictures of the car you mentioned vs the Lamborghini I mentioned that you claimed most women can't tell apart. The differences are obvious as day and night. How is that my own knowledge you idiot????

What a loser you are. Obviously low income low education. Proven wrong and still clinging to your idiotic argument. Enjoy your shift at McDonald's bud.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, right as usual about the idiots and pretenders. 3 pages of posts and not ONE about a girl of your own....this place has some gurus but mostly idiots and losers who can't read or think above a 2nd grade level but like to give advice.

So dumb you think pictures I posted about the two cars you mentioned and prove you wrong are my "own knowledge". What an IMBECILE.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/search/143626/?page=

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A submariner brand new is about 15K, it doesn't have to be 50K, I'm not sure why someone through out 50K for a Rolex like they all cost that.
I had no idea people were so touchy about their watches.
$15,000 still seems too expensive for a watch in my eyes. What else is there that you wear on your body that costs $15,000?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An SI will, they can't tell the difference. Cars are a guy thing not a women thing.
Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.

I agree. That mf has Bluetooth, a nice sound system, a sun roof and leather seats. What's a lambo??

I've got a timex weekender that I can switch the straps on and change to match whatever I want. It was 30 bucks on eBay. And I feel confident when I wear it because it elevates the outfit. And it doesn't even tick (died recently)! hahaha What's a Rollie??

Lmao don't sweat the material stuff boiz.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.

I agree. That mf has Bluetooth, a nice sound system, a sun roof and leather seats. What's a lambo??

I've got a timex weekender that I can switch the straps on and change to match whatever I want. It was 30 bucks on eBay. And I feel confident when I wear it because it elevates the outfit. And it doesn't even tick (died recently)! hahaha What's a Rollie??

Lmao don't sweat the material stuff boiz.
2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.

You'd be better off buying a 1993 5th generation model coupe with a 1.8 VTEC engine.

Do it up nicely like they did in Fast & Furious

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they like you to believe.

The reality is different.
They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.

But if you told her that you have a turbocharged V8 with blah blah blah... She'd just look at you and say "So it goes fast?". Unless she too cares about cars. Most people just don't know enough about cars to care about the specifics. This is true with men too.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.

You'd be better off buying a 1993 5th generation model coupe with a 1.8 VTEC engine.

Do it up nicely like they did in Fast & Furious
My dream car is a Tesla (X,3, Roadster 2). I'll get that one day. I'm in college. The car drives and is a solid machine. It was inexpensive and gets me from point A to B with good mpg.

I'm straight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.

But if you told her that you have a turbocharged V8 with blah blah blah... She'd just look at you and say "So it goes fast?". Unless she too cares about cars. Most people just don't know enough about cars to care about the specifics. This is true with men too.
It just needs to look sexy - unique - special.