Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What's your point? It doesn't change what I said.Ummmm...pretty easy to tell them apart, one has the subaru logo, the other has the Lamborghini logo....
Subaru...
https://www.torquenews.com/1084/6-surprising-facts-about-new-subaru-wrx-sti-s209
Lamborghini
https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en
If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidence that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.What's your point? It doesn't change what I said.
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidenced that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I had no idea people were so touchy about their watches.A submariner brand new is about 15K, it doesn't have to be 50K, I'm not sure why someone through out 50K for a Rolex like they all cost that.
Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.An SI will, they can't tell the difference. Cars are a guy thing not a women thing.
That's what they like you to believe.Women don't give a fvck about cars.
2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.
I agree. That mf has Bluetooth, a nice sound system, a sun roof and leather seats. What's a lambo??
I've got a timex weekender that I can switch the straps on and change to match whatever I want. It was 30 bucks on eBay. And I feel confident when I wear it because it elevates the outfit. And it doesn't even tick (died recently)! hahaha What's a Rollie??
Lmao don't sweat the material stuff boiz.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.That's what they like you to believe.
The reality is different.
My dream car is a Tesla (X,3, Roadster 2). I'll get that one day. I'm in college. The car drives and is a solid machine. It was inexpensive and gets me from point A to B with good mpg.2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.
You'd be better off buying a 1993 5th generation model coupe with a 1.8 VTEC engine.
Do it up nicely like they did in Fast & Furious
It just needs to look sexy - unique - special.They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.
But if you told her that you have a turbocharged V8 with blah blah blah... She'd just look at you and say "So it goes fast?". Unless she too cares about cars. Most people just don't know enough about cars to care about the specifics. This is true with men too.
Agreed.Most guys are not clever when it comes to women and probably deserve to have their DNA weeded out anyway.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
A vehicle is called “rust to be”.It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?
I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.
But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
More interesting than a car, for sure.I would get my pilots license and buy a great plane. At least a twin engine turbo prop.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.