“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
What's your point? It doesn't change what I said.
If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidence that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.

Let me break it down for you like a fifth grader:

Note how one has prominent Subaru logos in the pics of the car you mentioned, the sti. It also looks like a cheap rice burner.

Note how the other has prominent Lamborghini logos and a much more sleep and expensive design.

Not that hard to see bud, but keep clinging to your losing argument pretending that "confidence" will win it.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
If you really are too unsophisticated to understand that I just proved you wrong, with evidenced that Lambo's and Subaru's are easy to tell apart then I'm not sure that you can be helped son.
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
You didn't prove anything other than your own knowledge ass hat.

I just posted pictures of the car you mentioned vs the Lamborghini I mentioned that you claimed most women can't tell apart. The differences are obvious as day and night. How is that my own knowledge you idiot????


What a loser you are. Obviously low income low education. Proven wrong and still clinging to your idiotic argument. Enjoy your shift at McDonald's bud.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Ha, right as usual about the idiots and pretenders. 3 pages of posts and not ONE about a girl of your own....this place has some gurus but mostly idiots and losers who can't read or think above a 2nd grade level but like to give advice.

So dumb you think pictures I posted about the two cars you mentioned and prove you wrong are my "own knowledge". What an IMBECILE.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/search/143626/?page=
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
A submariner brand new is about 15K, it doesn't have to be 50K, I'm not sure why someone through out 50K for a Rolex like they all cost that.
I had no idea people were so touchy about their watches.
$15,000 still seems too expensive for a watch in my eyes. What else is there that you wear on your body that costs $15,000?
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
An SI will, they can't tell the difference. Cars are a guy thing not a women thing.
Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.

I agree. That mf has Bluetooth, a nice sound system, a sun roof and leather seats. What's a lambo??

I've got a timex weekender that I can switch the straps on and change to match whatever I want. It was 30 bucks on eBay. And I feel confident when I wear it because it elevates the outfit. And it doesn't even tick (died recently)! hahaha What's a Rollie??

Lmao don't sweat the material stuff boiz.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Shiiiii... I drive a 2002 Civic. Girl told me it was a nice car last week.

I agree. That mf has Bluetooth, a nice sound system, a sun roof and leather seats. What's a lambo??

I've got a timex weekender that I can switch the straps on and change to match whatever I want. It was 30 bucks on eBay. And I feel confident when I wear it because it elevates the outfit. And it doesn't even tick (died recently)! hahaha What's a Rollie??

Lmao don't sweat the material stuff boiz.
2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.

You'd be better off buying a 1993 5th generation model coupe with a 1.8 VTEC engine.

Do it up nicely like they did in Fast & Furious
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
That's what they like you to believe.

The reality is different.
They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.

But if you told her that you have a turbocharged V8 with blah blah blah... She'd just look at you and say "So it goes fast?". Unless she too cares about cars. Most people just don't know enough about cars to care about the specifics. This is true with men too.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
2002 civic is perhaps one of the most ugliest civics ever built.

You'd be better off buying a 1993 5th generation model coupe with a 1.8 VTEC engine.

Do it up nicely like they did in Fast & Furious
My dream car is a Tesla (X,3, Roadster 2). I'll get that one day. I'm in college. The car drives and is a solid machine. It was inexpensive and gets me from point A to B with good mpg.

I'm straight.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
They certainly appreciate if you have nice things. Shiny gets glances.

But if you told her that you have a turbocharged V8 with blah blah blah... She'd just look at you and say "So it goes fast?". Unless she too cares about cars. Most people just don't know enough about cars to care about the specifics. This is true with men too.
It just needs to look sexy - unique - special.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I've got to admit that those Rolexes that Roger Federer flogs are pretty sharp looking.
But since he's their spokesman, I'm sure he gets them for free.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
No, that's stupid unless you have more money than you know what to do with
 
R

Ranger

Guest
It doesn't have to be a Lambo, it could be a Porsche, Bentley, etc. If you haven't seen the videos online of women who wont give a guy the time of day, then he walks back to his Lambo and all of a sudden she doesn't have a boyfriend, etc. would you?

I ask because I have that kind of money, but don't do that, at least not yet. I admit it would be sooo much easier. But I want to get systems down. Teasing women, being willing to walk away, advancing physically has drastically improved my success with women over the years. I'm still always trying to improve my game, look for patterns, what works, etc.

But the thought of just buying a Rolex, a Lambo (I already own a few nice houses) and using it to get women to outright turn the tables on them sometimes crosses my mind. It's a poor financial decision due to opportunity cost of investing that money, but it's a choice none the less.
A vehicle is called “rust to be”.
I would get my pilots license and buy a great plane. At least a twin engine turbo prop.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I would get my pilots license and buy a great plane. At least a twin engine turbo prop.
More interesting than a car, for sure.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top