"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Where is the interest level scale??

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Can someone please link it?

I can’t find it and NEED it badly

Thank you
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Noseekey

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Someone on an old thread once posted the interest level scale stating different zones/tiers regarding how much interest a woman has toward you
For example
100-90 a fvck ton
89-80 a lot
79-70 ehh
Less than that was none but keeping you around for whatever reason.

just wanted to see the more detailed version
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
She is interested if she is doing some legwork so you guys can meet and do stuff togheter

if she is making things difficult on purpose , you should try to be persistent a bit , just for her to know that you are interested and not a p8ssy , and then just back down and wait for her to start chasing :)
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Someone on an old thread once posted the interest level scale stating different zones/tiers regarding how much interest a woman has toward you
For example
100-90 a fvck ton
89-80 a lot
79-70 ehh
Less than that was none but keeping you around for whatever reason.

just wanted to see the more detailed version
This is just dumb. If she wants to see you she is interested. If you have sex she is interested.

If she backs off, you back off. Respond to texts and be upbeat and positive but don't initiate and don't try and get her to hang out immediately. Let her work for your time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Interested: does everything you want
Not interested: makes excuses and kochblocks you at every turn
That is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Where is the interest (edit: lowest) level scale??
Big fat dusgusting walrus of a chick?

That's gotta be a -100 on the scale... :eek: ;)

Whale = really fat =Subtract 50 points
Walrus = Distrusting fat lol = Subtract 100 points from the normal scare example above..
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I think that I have an idea where you are coming from. Personally speaking, if I've met a gal that seems to be a cut above the rest, my clarity has been known to become clouded. Despite certain claims on this forum, this is not "oneitus." Technically speaking, it's a dopamine spike (sort of like a temporary high or temporary lapse of reason). When this occurs, getting an outside perspective is usually a good idea.

Are you getting conflicting messages? Fill us in on some details and we'll attempt to provide you with some theories.

By the way, I see that you are newer here. Don't be fooled into thinking that everyone else here is a pro. Here's a tip. If you see a member overusing terms such as "cuck" "beta" or "alpha" ... chances are these are simple novices pretending to know more than they actrually do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
That is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.
Interested: does everything you want
Not interested: makes excuses and kochblocks you at every turn

Obviously these are the extremes and there is everything in between.
 
Top