Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This is just dumb. If she wants to see you she is interested. If you have sex she is interested.Someone on an old thread once posted the interest level scale stating different zones/tiers regarding how much interest a woman has toward you
For example
100-90 a fvck ton
89-80 a lot
79-70 ehh
Less than that was none but keeping you around for whatever reason.
just wanted to see the more detailed version
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.Interested: does everything you want
Not interested: makes excuses and kochblocks you at every turn
Big fat dusgusting walrus of a chick?Where is the interest (edit: lowest) level scale??
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Interested: does everything you wantThat is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.