Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where is the interest level scale??

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please link it?

I can’t find it and NEED it badly

Thank you

Noseekey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on an old thread once posted the interest level scale stating different zones/tiers regarding how much interest a woman has toward you
For example
100-90 a fvck ton
89-80 a lot
79-70 ehh
Less than that was none but keeping you around for whatever reason.

just wanted to see the more detailed version

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is interested if she is doing some legwork so you guys can meet and do stuff togheter

if she is making things difficult on purpose , you should try to be persistent a bit , just for her to know that you are interested and not a p8ssy , and then just back down and wait for her to start chasing :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Someone on an old thread once posted the interest level scale stating different zones/tiers regarding how much interest a woman has toward you
For example
100-90 a fvck ton
89-80 a lot
79-70 ehh
Less than that was none but keeping you around for whatever reason.

just wanted to see the more detailed version
This is just dumb. If she wants to see you she is interested. If you have sex she is interested.

If she backs off, you back off. Respond to texts and be upbeat and positive but don't initiate and don't try and get her to hang out immediately. Let her work for your time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Interested: does everything you want
Not interested: makes excuses and kochblocks you at every turn
That is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the interest (edit: lowest) level scale??
Big fat dusgusting walrus of a chick?

That's gotta be a -100 on the scale... :eek: ;)

Whale = really fat =Subtract 50 points
Walrus = Distrusting fat lol = Subtract 100 points from the normal scare example above..

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that I have an idea where you are coming from. Personally speaking, if I've met a gal that seems to be a cut above the rest, my clarity has been known to become clouded. Despite certain claims on this forum, this is not "oneitus." Technically speaking, it's a dopamine spike (sort of like a temporary high or temporary lapse of reason). When this occurs, getting an outside perspective is usually a good idea.

Are you getting conflicting messages? Fill us in on some details and we'll attempt to provide you with some theories.

By the way, I see that you are newer here. Don't be fooled into thinking that everyone else here is a pro. Here's a tip. If you see a member overusing terms such as "cuck" "beta" or "alpha" ... chances are these are simple novices pretending to know more than they actrually do.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is way too simplistic and if guys really believe this then I doubt they have relationships that last longer than a few months. There is always give and take in any long term relationship with someone and to suggest otherwise suggests a completely immature or unrealistic view of how relationships work.
Interested: does everything you want
Not interested: makes excuses and kochblocks you at every turn

Obviously these are the extremes and there is everything in between.