Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What have you achieved during lockdown?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven’t quarantined so not too much has changed. But gym is closed and no clubs/bars at night. Lost muscle strength as no gym. Watched more movies.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
changed to bodyweight exercices

played lots of guitar

started to mountainbike again

read a lot

learned lockpicking

learned new it skills

changed my diet

pushed myself nearly to exhaustion with that selfdevelopement stuff

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have changed my business model to take advantage of new opportunities. I am working harder to make about 60% of what I was earning in January, I work from 6 am until the Sun goes down everyday. Things are starting to get better, but my business has changed at least for the next 2 years. I've cut expenses. I'm not traveling as much as I been doing. I have used the PPP loan program to pay people over the last 8 weeks, but now that's about run out and if cash flow doesn't return, I'll be laying some people off. This are starting to get better but it is slow. I'm doing a lot more government contracting than I have in the past since the government is really the only entity that has money.... I will keep doing this going forward.

I haven't been working out as much as I would like, just don't have the time. So I'm feeling a bit sluggish. I've changed my diet, so that I don't put on too much fat... I've kept my weight down, but my muscle mass and tone has dropped... my 6 pack has turning into a 4 pack.

As far as my dating life... well that's taken a back seat to business survival and my kids. But I still have two women that I am seeing but just not as often as I would like. They come over... I go to their place... we don't really go out anymore. But they have become VERY clingy, and I really don't like that, but I can manage it. No new women... I haven't been on a first date with anyone in a couple of months.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my PhD, which is what kept me going during most of the March-April period.

Due to gym closures I switched to home workouts just like most people, and tried to work on my push-up/pull-up skillset. It was fun initially, but I am really starting to miss the gym and looking forward to getting back to it again.
A silver lining is that, since I was at home, I was able to very closely monitor my daily caloric intake and I think my BF% slightly dropped, while also gaining some muscle. But I still think I've lost some strength in compound movements.
I also started jogging outdoors, which kept me sane and happy, even though under normal circumstances I tend to find steady state cardio boring.

I also learnt to make pancakes.

Dating life took a hit, but I've been chatting with many girls from tinder/bumble recently.

Things are opening slowly back up in my state, so looking forward to getting back to as normal as possible.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much, made two and a half albums worth of music, but everything else is the same, as my daily life is essentially the same as during no quarantine period...

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven’t quarantined so not too much has changed. But gym is closed and no clubs/bars at night. Lost muscle strength as no gym. Watched more movies.
I definitely lost muscle in my legs. But my upper body has been maintained, if not gotten bigger.

I'm doing bodyweight stuff, sometimes weighted. But because I have so much free time I can workout pretty much everyday for as long as I want. Plus my sleep is on point since I don't Need to get up for work.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have changed my business model to take advantage of new opportunities. I am working harder to make about 60% of what I was earning in January, I work from 6 am until the Sun goes down everyday. Things are starting to get better, but my business has changed at least for the next 2 years. I've cut expenses. I'm not traveling as much as I been doing. I have used the PPP loan program to pay people over the last 8 weeks, but now that's about run out and if cash flow doesn't return, I'll be laying some people off. This are starting to get better but it is slow. I'm doing a lot more government contracting than I have in the past since the government is really the only entity that has money.... I will keep doing this going forward.

I haven't been working out as much as I would like, just don't have the time. So I'm feeling a bit sluggish. I've changed my diet, so that I don't put on too much fat... I've kept my weight down, but my muscle mass and tone has dropped... my 6 pack has turning into a 4 pack.

As far as my dating life... well that's taken a back seat to business survival and my kids. But I still have two women that I am seeing but just not as often as I would like. They come over... I go to their place... we don't really go out anymore. But they have become VERY clingy, and I really don't like that, but I can manage it. No new women... I haven't been on a first date with anyone in a couple of months.
Must not feel good having to lay people off, but it's gotta be done if need be. I've heard all businesses are having a tough time adapting to the covid situation.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my PhD, which is what kept me going during most of the March-April period.

Due to gym closures I switched to home workouts just like most people, and tried to work on my push-up/pull-up skillset. It was fun initially, but I am really starting to miss the gym and looking forward to getting back to it again.
A silver lining is that, since I was at home, I was able to very closely monitor my daily caloric intake and I think my BF% slightly dropped, while also gaining some muscle. But I still think I've lost some strength in compound movements.
I also started jogging outdoors, which kept me sane and happy, even though under normal circumstances I tend to find steady state cardio boring.

I also learnt to make pancakes.

Dating life took a hit, but I've been chatting with many girls from tinder/bumble recently.

Things are opening slowly back up in my state, so looking forward to getting back to as normal as possible.
I can feel my compound movements have gotten way worse too, especially barbell squats. I wasn't able to maintain my leg size with home workouts during lockdown.

Fingers crossed everywhere opens up again around july-august.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Made second instagram account based on my passion for music. I've been uploading often and grew it up to 1.5k followers so far.
  • Havent had much luck getting girls to meet with me in person, but I've done a fair amount of sexting and phone sex. So I'd say my game has definitely improved in those areas.
How the hell did you manage to grow a profile to that size so quickly? I have almost a 1000 followers but cannot grow it anymore if my life depended on it.

I'm trying not to text too much with chicks anymore, I've fallen into the "text-a-lot-now-you're-friendzoned" trap way too many times.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must not feel good having to lay people off, but it's gotta be done if need be. I've heard all businesses are having a tough time adapting to the covid situation.
It's not.... but it's survival. I know a lot of business owners that have eaten into their reserve capital to pay people... while this is admirable, all they are doing is seriously limiting their ability to bounce back from this slow-down. I will not pay people if I do not have cash flow... I can't do it. If my company turns into a life boat, it's not a company anymore... and if in an effort to keep paying people, that my firm goes bankrupt, I'm not doing anyone any favors.

I should be able to keep most on payroll, and I've modified my business to do more teleworking, which is actually more efficient, and productivity hasn't been hurt by this. I was really 'lucky' I suppose, the lease on my office space was up on March 1, so I do not have an official office anymore. I we completely re-open, I'll keep doing this, get a much smaller space, and I'll move out of the city of New Orleans and into Metairie since office space and utility costs are cheaper there, and keep most of the staff on teleworking, since my business (contacts management and engineering service) allows me to do this.

You can not control what happens to you, all you can do is control how you respond to situations.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell did you manage to grow a profile to that size so quickly? I have almost a 1000 followers but cannot grow it anymore if my life depended on it.

I'm trying not to text too much with chicks anymore, I've fallen into the "text-a-lot-now-you're-friendzoned" trap way too many times.
Basically I watched some youtube videos about growing an instagram account and followed all their advice.

Most important things I did are to have a niche, try to post everyday, do follow-for-follow within my niche, and do a few paid ads here and there.

Yep, gotta get straight to the point with girls on text now. Too many are looking to make you a quarantine text buddy.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I watched some youtube videos about growing an instagram account and followed all their advice.

Most important things I did are to have a niche, try to post everyday, do follow-for-follow within my niche, and do a few paid ads here and there.

Yep, gotta get straight to the point with girls on text now. Too many are looking to make you a quarantine text buddy.
How'd you choose your niche? I feel like I have too many interests sometimes.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can feel my compound movements have gotten way worse too, especially barbell squats. I wasn't able to maintain my leg size with home workouts during lockdown.

Fingers crossed everywhere opens up again around july-august.
Yes, they are usually the first lifts that take a hit when training stops, but hopefully, one can recover strength pretty quickly when going back to the gym.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How'd you choose your niche? I feel like I have too many interests sometimes.
The perfect niche is what you feel you do really well, are very knowledgeable in, and can make regular content with. That should narrow it down to 1 thing, 3 at the very most.

At that point it's trial and error. Try out one niche and see how it goes. You can always delete all your posts and rebrand your page under another niche if you wish.