Hamurabimbi
Master Don Juan
Haven’t quarantined so not too much has changed. But gym is closed and no clubs/bars at night. Lost muscle strength as no gym. Watched more movies.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
We're just a few thousand away, astonishingly.I'd say we have quite a bit to go till we get to pre covid highs.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I definitely lost muscle in my legs. But my upper body has been maintained, if not gotten bigger.Haven’t quarantined so not too much has changed. But gym is closed and no clubs/bars at night. Lost muscle strength as no gym. Watched more movies.
Must not feel good having to lay people off, but it's gotta be done if need be. I've heard all businesses are having a tough time adapting to the covid situation.I have changed my business model to take advantage of new opportunities. I am working harder to make about 60% of what I was earning in January, I work from 6 am until the Sun goes down everyday. Things are starting to get better, but my business has changed at least for the next 2 years. I've cut expenses. I'm not traveling as much as I been doing. I have used the PPP loan program to pay people over the last 8 weeks, but now that's about run out and if cash flow doesn't return, I'll be laying some people off. This are starting to get better but it is slow. I'm doing a lot more government contracting than I have in the past since the government is really the only entity that has money.... I will keep doing this going forward.
I haven't been working out as much as I would like, just don't have the time. So I'm feeling a bit sluggish. I've changed my diet, so that I don't put on too much fat... I've kept my weight down, but my muscle mass and tone has dropped... my 6 pack has turning into a 4 pack.
As far as my dating life... well that's taken a back seat to business survival and my kids. But I still have two women that I am seeing but just not as often as I would like. They come over... I go to their place... we don't really go out anymore. But they have become VERY clingy, and I really don't like that, but I can manage it. No new women... I haven't been on a first date with anyone in a couple of months.
I can feel my compound movements have gotten way worse too, especially barbell squats. I wasn't able to maintain my leg size with home workouts during lockdown.I got my PhD, which is what kept me going during most of the March-April period.
Due to gym closures I switched to home workouts just like most people, and tried to work on my push-up/pull-up skillset. It was fun initially, but I am really starting to miss the gym and looking forward to getting back to it again.
A silver lining is that, since I was at home, I was able to very closely monitor my daily caloric intake and I think my BF% slightly dropped, while also gaining some muscle. But I still think I've lost some strength in compound movements.
I also started jogging outdoors, which kept me sane and happy, even though under normal circumstances I tend to find steady state cardio boring.
I also learnt to make pancakes.
Dating life took a hit, but I've been chatting with many girls from tinder/bumble recently.
Things are opening slowly back up in my state, so looking forward to getting back to as normal as possible.
You're a music producer I'm guessingNot much, made two and a half albums worth of music, but everything else is the same, as my daily life is essentially the same as during no quarantine period...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
How the hell did you manage to grow a profile to that size so quickly? I have almost a 1000 followers but cannot grow it anymore if my life depended on it.
- Made second instagram account based on my passion for music. I've been uploading often and grew it up to 1.5k followers so far.
- Havent had much luck getting girls to meet with me in person, but I've done a fair amount of sexting and phone sex. So I'd say my game has definitely improved in those areas.
It's not.... but it's survival. I know a lot of business owners that have eaten into their reserve capital to pay people... while this is admirable, all they are doing is seriously limiting their ability to bounce back from this slow-down. I will not pay people if I do not have cash flow... I can't do it. If my company turns into a life boat, it's not a company anymore... and if in an effort to keep paying people, that my firm goes bankrupt, I'm not doing anyone any favors.Must not feel good having to lay people off, but it's gotta be done if need be. I've heard all businesses are having a tough time adapting to the covid situation.
1500We're just a few thousand away, astonishingly.
Basically I watched some youtube videos about growing an instagram account and followed all their advice.How the hell did you manage to grow a profile to that size so quickly? I have almost a 1000 followers but cannot grow it anymore if my life depended on it.
I'm trying not to text too much with chicks anymore, I've fallen into the "text-a-lot-now-you're-friendzoned" trap way too many times.
Yes, they are usually the first lifts that take a hit when training stops, but hopefully, one can recover strength pretty quickly when going back to the gym.I can feel my compound movements have gotten way worse too, especially barbell squats. I wasn't able to maintain my leg size with home workouts during lockdown.
Fingers crossed everywhere opens up again around july-august.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Same hereNothing
The perfect niche is what you feel you do really well, are very knowledgeable in, and can make regular content with. That should narrow it down to 1 thing, 3 at the very most.How'd you choose your niche? I feel like I have too many interests sometimes.
Got super lucky with when that lease ran out.It's not.... but it's survival. I know a lot of business owners that have eaten into their reserve capital to pay people... while this is admirable, all they are doing is seriously limiting their ability to bounce back from this slow-down. I will not pay people if I do not have cash flow... I can't do it. If my company turns into a life boat, it's not a company anymore... and if in an effort to keep paying people, that my firm goes bankrupt, I'm not doing anyone any favors.
I should be able to keep most on payroll, and I've modified my business to do more teleworking, which is actually more efficient, and productivity hasn't been hurt by this. I was really 'lucky' I suppose, the lease on my office space was up on March 1, so I do not have an official office anymore. I we completely re-open, I'll keep doing this, get a much smaller space, and I'll move out of the city of New Orleans and into Metairie since office space and utility costs are cheaper there, and keep most of the staff on teleworking, since my business (contacts management and engineering service) allows me to do this.
You can not control what happens to you, all you can do is control how you respond to situations.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.