Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What have you achieved during lockdown?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what you guys have been up to. Here what I have done so far:
  • Workout 4-5 days a week. 50 pullups and 50 pushups per workout minimum. I sometimes do handstand pushups instead of the regular ones.
  • Made second instagram account based on my passion for music. I've been uploading often and grew it up to 1.5k followers so far.
  • Havent had much luck getting girls to meet with me in person, but I've done a fair amount of sexting and phone sex. So I'd say my game has definitely improved in those areas.
  • Invested in the stock market for the very first time. I invested around 5k in large reputable oil companies. I've done a fair amount of research and I'm confident I'll make some money when the economy bounces back.
  • Done some reading and learnt some spanish.
Post below what you've done, and any suggestions you have.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made sure I kept in shape with home workouts.
Invested in stocks as March/April was a no brainer even if you're a beginner. (yay for AAL)

Suggestion and something I've done. COOK
I've actually learned to discover and cook some nice and easy yet delicious meals. This will score and help you with the gals later. In fact, I banged a couple during lockdown merely due to this as most restaurants were closed for dining in. We would get on this topic and they seemed impressed and intriqued at the same time. And the rest is history...
Gals in urban areas like ethnic foods like Thai and Indian. If you know how to cook just one or two of these dishes good, you got a little ammo to work with. :up:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I've worked on my business, still a long ways to go
2. Exercised more than before lockdown, still not nearly enough
3. Done a lot of work on my house: remodeled my kitchen, planted a garden, installed a chicken coop, put up a fence, taken out about 10 trees, planted a small vineyard
4. Spent a lot of time with my boys

I have also wasted time on news and Twitter. I really need to just disconnect, as it has practically zero impact on my daily life. But I find the fake news and rapid spread of false ideas just so fascinating...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Learned guitar - played every day
2. Cooked a lot
3. Started learning French
4. Learned how to cut my own hair - probably won't go to a barber again
5. Shot and edited videos
6. Practiced singing
7. Changed my diet drastically

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dropped about 20 lbs through bodyweight workouts and dieting, still about 8-10 lbs away from my normal summer weight which I would be at if the damn gyms were open.

Switched jobs and got a 20K raise and 2 weeks more of vacation.

Meditating daily or even sometimes morning and night. Has really brought tranquility and clarity to me.

Read The Alchemist 3 more times, one of the most profoundly influential books in my life I have ever read. Have read it now a total of 6 or 7 times and I seem to gain more insights each time I read it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kudos to all you guys. :up:

I wonder what typical female responses would be if it were directed to females... LOL
"browsed my phone, binge watched all episodes of Grey's Anatomy, had happy hour facetime wine parties, did my own nails with this awesome nail kit I discovered...etc."
I know I'm generalizing a bit and know not all females are like this.

Point is I think this lockdown has made more males productive than females in my opinion but I could be wrong...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost 12lbs because I don't eat out quite as much and I invested in a WaterRower to make sure I can do my cardio sessions.

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a round 2 of lockdowns (even though I don't want another round) so we'll have another chance to accomplish more.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remodeled my kitchen. Painted walls, new floor, sanded and painted cabinets, new light fixtures. Took about $1100. Looks as good as what you see in magazines now.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also made gains in my portfolio, up 27%. I should have bought in more during the lows in late March but I kept thinking it would have gone down more.

BTW, does anyone else think it's strange that we have ~40M people unemployed and yet the stock market keeps going to the moon? We're almost back to pre-COVID19 all time highs.....

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Made sure I kept in shape with home workouts.
Invested in stocks as March/April was a no brainer even if you're a beginner. (yay for AAL)

Suggestion and something I've done. COOK
I've actually learned to discover and cook some nice and easy yet delicious meals. This will score and help you with the gals later. In fact, I banged a couple during lockdown merely due to this as most restaurants were closed for dining in. We would get on this topic and they seemed impressed and intriqued at the same time. And the rest is history...
Gals in urban areas like ethnic foods like Thai and Indian. If you know how to cook just one or two of these dishes good, you got a little ammo to work with. :up:
Nice!

I know how to make a red thai curry. So I might try your trick next time I want to get a girl over to my place.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I've worked on my business, still a long ways to go
2. Exercised more than before lockdown, still not nearly enough
3. Done a lot of work on my house: remodeled my kitchen, planted a garden, installed a chicken coop, put up a fence, taken out about 10 trees, planted a small vineyard
4. Spent a lot of time with my boys

I have also wasted time on news and Twitter. I really need to just disconnect, as it has practically zero impact on my daily life. But I find the fake news and rapid spread of false ideas just so fascinating...
Sounds challenging doing all that work round the house, I'm pretty useless when it comes to that type of stuff.

Yea there's a lot of conspiracy theories going around about covid 19. Some are quite crazy

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Learned guitar - played every day
2. Cooked a lot
3. Started learning French
4. Learned how to cut my own hair - probably won't go to a barber again
5. Shot and edited videos
6. Practiced singing
7. Changed my diet drastically
French is a very cool language, could go there for s few days after this covid 19 situation blows over

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropped about 20 lbs through bodyweight workouts and dieting, still about 8-10 lbs away from my normal summer weight which I would be at if the damn gyms were open.

Switched jobs and got a 20K raise and 2 weeks more of vacation.

Meditating daily or even sometimes morning and night. Has really brought tranquility and clarity to me.

Read The Alchemist 3 more times, one of the most profoundly influential books in my life I have ever read. Have read it now a total of 6 or 7 times and I seem to gain more insights each time I read it.
Wow awesome. Congrats on the raise

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost 12lbs because I don't eat out quite as much and I invested in a WaterRower to make sure I can do my cardio sessions.

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a round 2 of lockdowns (even though I don't want another round) so we'll have another chance to accomplish more.
I really hope that 2nd lockdown never happens.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also made gains in my portfolio, up 27%. I should have bought in more during the lows in late March but I kept thinking it would have gone down more.

BTW, does anyone else think it's strange that we have ~40M people unemployed and yet the stock market keeps going to the moon? We're almost back to pre-COVID19 all time highs.....
It's not strange if you believe some conspiracy theories. Take for example all the top billionaires that's made almost a half trillion because of Covid.
Bezos and Zuckerberg each made over 30 BILLION dollars. Even Elon with his shares at an all time high of $880/share has made over 14 billion dollars.
And don't get me started on all the Chinese buyouts and takeovers... They've already silently taken over top American universities and other companies.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say we have quite a bit to go till we get to pre covid highs. But I see your point.

I think that the people who have been fired did not generate a significant amount of the profit in their company. For example, in my company the majority of people fired were non fee-earning people, mainly admin. The fee earners like the engineers etc kept their jobs. We experienced an initial dip in productivity, but as we have adapted to the covid situation our performance has improved, and so has our profits I'd imagine.