Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to sazc?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, @sazc had good female perspective most of the time. I liked reading her posts.

Did she have a meltdown or what? If her banning isn't a lifetime sentence, maybe they could give her parole.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked Sazc too.
However i was often in disagreement with her advices, i felt her advice was not always coming from an unbias unemotional places.

Its always great to have different point of view, make us understand stuff in a deeper way.

Have not seen AJ either

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked Sazc too.
However i was often in disagreement with her advices, i felt her advice was not always coming from an unbias unemotional places.

Its always great to have different point of view, make us understand stuff in a deeper way.

Have not seen AJ either
And biggoal scared @SeekerOfTheWay off.

BTW looks like AJ deleted her account
1582396021104.png

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 3634
Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
Problem was some ppl here were targeting them every post they made because they were women.
That can be triggering for anyone.

Beexcelent seems to create less wave because her way of thinking is more traditional red pill.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

View attachment 3634
Here's the kicker, she initially agreed to meet him for a drink. He messaged her so much she had to block him on Facebook. Can't make this sh it up. The dude literally talks himself out of the possibility for some action with females. Perplexing to say the least.

Igetit!

Reaction score
She didn't agree to meet him for a drink in a romantic sense. She agreed to be his wing girl.
Yep. She was just going to see if she could help him out in his dating with advice and tips in person since they lived near each other,but he went nuts constantly sending her private messages and harassing her.
So much.....to the point we had to temporarily ban him.

It's one thing to scare a chick off you try to date,but when you're so needy,desperate,and clingy that you scare your wingman off....Damn.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.
The problem with your argument is that women who hang out on a men's forum are far from representative of average women.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil, big dave, biggoal

something about having big in your username

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong, but cute handle by the way.
Lol. I would never pay 1500 month rent for a fleamarket. If I did I'd just rent a kiosk in a mall and be open 7 days.

I really didnt want a date with Seekeroftheway BTW. I just seriously wanted to hangout with her. I wasn't attracted to her like that. She does yoga and that so I was hoping maybe she'd introduce me to some yoga studio chicks.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
sazc was a girl?? dayum, didnt know. i followed her because i found her advises and posts quite useful.. or was it just me?? also seems like you guys know each other quite well?? i am a noob here, know no one and probably far away from you, though i still use advises from here.. ahhaha..

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even when women seem to give proper advice, It will always lack the masculine expression.

Is there something you're not telling us....Stormider?

Your above response would suggest that you joined this site to fill a masculine void in your life and/or to ravish in other's masculinity.

Call me crazy, but I joined this site to share perspectives and also learn from the perspectives of others.