"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What happened to sazc?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Yeah, @sazc had good female perspective most of the time. I liked reading her posts.

Did she have a meltdown or what? If her banning isn't a lifetime sentence, maybe they could give her parole.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I liked Sazc too.
However i was often in disagreement with her advices, i felt her advice was not always coming from an unbias unemotional places.

Its always great to have different point of view, make us understand stuff in a deeper way.



Have not seen AJ either
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I liked Sazc too.
However i was often in disagreement with her advices, i felt her advice was not always coming from an unbias unemotional places.

Its always great to have different point of view, make us understand stuff in a deeper way.



Have not seen AJ either
And biggoal scared @SeekerOfTheWay off.

BTW looks like AJ deleted her account
1582396021104.png
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
And biggoal scared @SeekerOfTheWay off.

BTW looks like AJ deleted her account
View attachment 3634
Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
Problem was some ppl here were targeting them every post they made because they were women.
That can be triggering for anyone.

Beexcelent seems to create less wave because her way of thinking is more traditional red pill.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
And biggoal scared @SeekerOfTheWay off.

BTW looks like AJ deleted her account
View attachment 3634
Here's the kicker, she initially agreed to meet him for a drink. He messaged her so much she had to block him on Facebook. Can't make this sh it up. The dude literally talks himself out of the possibility for some action with females. Perplexing to say the least.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
She didn't agree to meet him for a drink in a romantic sense. She agreed to be his wing girl.
Yep. She was just going to see if she could help him out in his dating with advice and tips in person since they lived near each other,but he went nuts constantly sending her private messages and harassing her.
So much.....to the point we had to temporarily ban him.

It's one thing to scare a chick off you try to date,but when you're so needy,desperate,and clingy that you scare your wingman off....Damn.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.
The problem with your argument is that women who hang out on a men's forum are far from representative of average women.
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Bigneil, big dave, biggoal

something about having big in your username
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Wrong, but cute handle by the way.
Lol. I would never pay 1500 month rent for a fleamarket. If I did I'd just rent a kiosk in a mall and be open 7 days.

I really didnt want a date with Seekeroftheway BTW. I just seriously wanted to hangout with her. I wasn't attracted to her like that. She does yoga and that so I was hoping maybe she'd introduce me to some yoga studio chicks.
 

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
sazc was a girl?? dayum, didnt know. i followed her because i found her advises and posts quite useful.. or was it just me?? also seems like you guys know each other quite well?? i am a noob here, know no one and probably far away from you, though i still use advises from here.. ahhaha..
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Even when women seem to give proper advice, It will always lack the masculine expression.

Is there something you're not telling us....Stormider?

Your above response would suggest that you joined this site to fill a masculine void in your life and/or to ravish in other's masculinity.

Call me crazy, but I joined this site to share perspectives and also learn from the perspectives of others.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top