She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Really? For what? Telling incels the truth hahahashe was banned and never returned
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
And biggoal scared @SeekerOfTheWay off.I liked Sazc too.
However i was often in disagreement with her advices, i felt her advice was not always coming from an unbias unemotional places.
Its always great to have different point of view, make us understand stuff in a deeper way.
Have not seen AJ either

Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
Here's the kicker, she initially agreed to meet him for a drink. He messaged her so much she had to block him on Facebook. Can't make this sh it up. The dude literally talks himself out of the possibility for some action with females. Perplexing to say the least.
Wrong, but cute handle by the way.She didn't agree to meet him for a drink in a romantic sense. She agreed to be his wing girl.
Btw... He also never said he makes $1500/month. He said that was the monthly rent on a store space.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yep. She was just going to see if she could help him out in his dating with advice and tips in person since they lived near each other,but he went nuts constantly sending her private messages and harassing her.She didn't agree to meet him for a drink in a romantic sense. She agreed to be his wing girl.
Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.Too bad that both are gone. I liked AJ too
The problem with your argument is that women who hang out on a men's forum are far from representative of average women.Agreed. I know the female opinion isn't valued here, but I think it's good for the forum to have a few women's voices to represent them. Shouldn't be flooded with women (and I don't think there's any danger of that), but a few is healthy. Some posters here, it's probably the only time they ever get to talk with women lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I said it before in another thread, but Big goal, big Neil, and big Dave are all 7 letter names... I can connect more dots as well... but I don't want the feds on meBigneil, big dave, biggoal
something about having big in your username
Lol. I would never pay 1500 month rent for a fleamarket. If I did I'd just rent a kiosk in a mall and be open 7 days.Wrong, but cute handle by the way.
Even when women seem to give proper advice, It will always lack the masculine expression.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.