"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What do you do when a girl you like is not physically available

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Hello everyone

I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months

Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Hello everyone

I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months

Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
Let her be until she's around again 100%
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Date other women until and if she’s in your area. Text her if you want, but stay busy with the women that are actually available to you…
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Hello everyone

I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months

Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
Maybe touch base once a week or every other week and work on meeting and dating other women.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Thanks. I guess I agree with minimal conversation cos texting gets boring in situations like that
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
I agree with the general consensus of the other answers but also think it depends on what you've already established. You say you're interested in her and won't be seeing her for awhile but have you ever been with her?
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I agree with the general consensus of the other answers but also think it depends on what you've already established. You say you're interested in her and won't be seeing her for awhile but have you ever been with her?
No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move
Do you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?

You should always make a move as quickly as possible to avoid situations just like this.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Do you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?

You should always make a move as quickly as possible to avoid situations just like this.
I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at all
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at all
Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
If you didn't have the chance to develop a strong bond beforehand you shouldn't even entertain the idea of this.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move
Then I would say you just have to move on and meet other girls. Should do that regardless, but if it's a girl nothing has ever happened with there's just no point worrying about her. We've all done it, but it's a waste of energy. maybe something will happen down the road, maybe it won't, but pining over her won't help you get her.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.
Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.
I guess the real problem here is I'm not making an effort out of my social circle
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Stop messing with her. don't have time for that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
How am I messing with her
I'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going on
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going on
Alright, I get it now
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.
I guess the real problem here is I'm not making an effort out of my social circle
It's better than being the guy that hasn't asked them out and is stuck in the friend zone.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top