Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a girl you like is not physically available

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months

Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months

Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
Let her be until she's around again 100%

Billtx49

Reaction score
Date other women until and if she’s in your area. Text her if you want, but stay busy with the women that are actually available to you…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Maybe touch base once a week or every other week and work on meeting and dating other women.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I agree with minimal conversation cos texting gets boring in situations like that

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general consensus of the other answers but also think it depends on what you've already established. You say you're interested in her and won't be seeing her for awhile but have you ever been with her?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general consensus of the other answers but also think it depends on what you've already established. You say you're interested in her and won't be seeing her for awhile but have you ever been with her?
No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?

You should always make a move as quickly as possible to avoid situations just like this.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?

You should always make a move as quickly as possible to avoid situations just like this.
I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at all

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at all
Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't have the chance to develop a strong bond beforehand you shouldn't even entertain the idea of this.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I would say you just have to move on and meet other girls. Should do that regardless, but if it's a girl nothing has ever happened with there's just no point worrying about her. We've all done it, but it's a waste of energy. maybe something will happen down the road, maybe it won't, but pining over her won't help you get her.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.
Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.
I guess the real problem here is I'm not making an effort out of my social circle

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Stop messing with her. don't have time for that.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
How am I messing with her
I'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going on

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going on
Alright, I get it now

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.
I guess the real problem here is I'm not making an effort out of my social circle
It's better than being the guy that hasn't asked them out and is stuck in the friend zone.