She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Let her be until she's around again 100%Hello everyone
I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months
Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
Maybe touch base once a week or every other week and work on meeting and dating other women.Hello everyone
I was wondering what you should do when you won't be seeing a girl you're interested in for like 2 to 3 months
Keep up via text or just let her be till when you guys are in the same location again
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a moveI agree with the general consensus of the other answers but also think it depends on what you've already established. You say you're interested in her and won't be seeing her for awhile but have you ever been with her?
Do you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move
I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at allDo you actually know for a fact that she's interested or are you in first stage of the friend zone?
You should always make a move as quickly as possible to avoid situations just like this.
Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.I don't really know TBH but I don't think I'm in the friend one. My university has been closed since March due to COVID and I haven't been texting some at all
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Then I would say you just have to move on and meet other girls. Should do that regardless, but if it's a girl nothing has ever happened with there's just no point worrying about her. We've all done it, but it's a waste of energy. maybe something will happen down the road, maybe it won't, but pining over her won't help you get her.No. Someone I know but we became physically separated before I made a move
Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.Friend zone type 1 is when you don't know where you stand because you didn't make a move.
How am I messing with herStop messing with her. don't have time for that.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
make a moveHow am I messing with her
I'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going onHow am I messing with her
Yeah, I would but not onlinemake a move
Alright, I get it nowI'm responding to your title. You said the girl is not physically available.. Your post says something different but either way it sounds like its time to move around man.. stop focusign on this girl you won't even see her for 2-3 months. abundance man.. abundance... theres girls id ont talk to for more than that long, and i don't even worry what they're thinking.. im focused on me and what i got going on
It's better than being the guy that hasn't asked them out and is stuck in the friend zone.Lol, I'm going to change that. I don't just want to be dude that has asked out multiple girls within the same social circle.
I guess the real problem here is I'm not making an effort out of my social circle
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.