"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Update from me

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Hey all. For those of you who aren't familiar with me and my relationship with my girlfriend, look on my profile under my Posts and you can read my previous threads on here.

Life has been a rollercoaster for me. I work close to 80 hours a week. My baby is almost a year old, and my kid (from my other relationship) is almost 10. Time sure does fly. For the real meat and potatoes-- my girlfriend. We're still together. It's been 2 years that we've been together now. It's the same type of ordeal-- up and down. Right now it's up. Which is good. She still doesn't have a job and is playing the role of a stay-at-home mom. As for the questionable social media behavior, she still gives a few guys an abnormal amount of attention on instagram (liking all of their pics, even pics of their baby children. This one guy is a single dad.) So that still rubs me the wrong way.. But she's been posting recently on facebook how much she loves me which is nice to see her publicly brag about our affinity. She still hasn't mentioned marriage (as some of you can recall, several months ago a friend made a comment to her about us getting married and she said "yeahhhh don't see that happening.") I wasn't planning on getting married tomorrow, but the way she said that rubbed me the wrong way. But like I said, we're in an up-cycle right now and things are going okay. I still work a ton. The house we moved into (about a year ago) is nice. Just me, her, her kid, my kid, and our new baby together. So what's up guys?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
24
Age
36
so you work 80h per week and have kid with unfaithful wife.
dont worry..

it will be better
Unfaithful? Unfaithful would be if she cheated on me. Which I don't believe she has. And she's my girlfriend, dude. Not my wife.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Are you the guy that left his wife for the new girl? I cant keep you guys straight .
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Are you the guy that left his wife for the new girl? I cant keep you guys straight .
No, that's a different guy.

Man bigdave had me so entertained, I forgot about Randall Johnson
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If you haven't realized it already, its never worth it to work that much. I used to do it too...never again.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
If you haven't realized it already, its never worth it to work that much. I used to do it too...never again.
I dont get why so many men think this is some sort of good thing? It's like people who say they study for 6 hours. They study for 1 or 2, and waste the other 4 with all sorts of nonsense. I finally hit over six figures and work about 15 hours a week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top