Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update from me

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if is not a troll he will be so much blindsided when he notice

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why I typed that in February. Must've been a long night or maybe I copied and pasted a reply from one of My old threads. My child is almost a year old. Nice digging and reach, though.
Troll
Why are you even still posting? Just so you can prove everyone wrong?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said the same thing in a post from February 2018

"Our soon to be newborn"

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ing-male-attention.245138/page-7#post-2514670

Explain why you said that in February about your soon to be born newborn.
I have no idea why I typed that in February. Must've been a long night or maybe I copied and pasted a reply from one of My old threads. My child is almost a year old. Nice digging and reach, though.
so 6 months after your baby is born you're on here posting about how your baby is going to be due soon? You copied and pasted something that said that your baby was due soon and didn't look at what you copy and pasted? And your baby was already here?

No dude

TROLL

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? If you look at my post from a year ago in August, I clearly stated my baby was due soon.
I did look at your post from a year ago....
Aug 29, 2017 "my girlfriend is pregnant and moving in with me"

Hey all. So my girlfriend (whom most of you are familiar with) is pregnant with my child and she's moving in to live with me and my kid. We've been together for just under a year. We each have a 9 year old, from seperate relationships. (I took on the father role for her kid and she loves that.) I'm sure many of you will tell me I made a huge mistake and that she's (still) going to leave me in the future. However, I'm looking for advice and insight from my fellow DJs.
If your baby is 10 months old, your baby would have been born 2 months after that post, in October 2017. Couldn't have happened.

Nov 29, 2017 "my girlfriend is 6 months pregnant". This puts your due date March-ish

Hey all. It's been a few months. So I'm popping my head in and giving you all an update. My girlfriend of a year moved in with me and my kid a couple of months ago (her kid is living with us too.) She's 6 months pregnant with our kid. We have our own little family. Most of you are aware of her tumultuous past.

A couple months ago, she finally put me in her profile pic. I viewed this as important,knowing that she's a daily Facebook user and likes to blurt her excitement out on Facebook. Well that only lasted a few weeks, because she then changed her profile pic to a pic of her and her kid. She's made 0 acknowledgement of me on her Facebook in over a month, which is kind of shady behavior from her. All her posts are either about her kid or herself.

Another tidbit-- I have an Instagram that, to her knowledge, I never use. I happened to be on the other night and noticed in my activity feed that she Liked a few of her ex's pics (an ex from a few years ago.) So I go to the guys page and peek through his pics, and noticed she's been Liking a good amount of his pics over the past couple months. I also found out that she Follows him, but he doesn't Follow her.

Do you all view this as shady behavior, NPD, HPD, BPD, or is this paranoia? I feel like she cant leave me considering I put a roof over her head, am providng for her and her kid, and we have a kid on the way. I just find it disrespectful...and shady.
Feb 28, 2018 "our soont-to-be newborn. This jives with a birth date of march-ish.
Get a life? I work full time and am a home owner taking care of myself, my girlfriend, my kid, her kid, and soon-to-be our newborn. You seem pretty immature by the way you type. Are you sure im the one who needs a life?
Now you are saying your baby is 10 months old
10 months. Why?
which totally works if your kids was born last October BUT last august your GF was freshly pregs and last NOVEMBER you said she was SIX MONTHS pregnant.

At the most you would have a 6 month old.

You weren't tired when you posted those 5 times that I just captured, were you? You didnt copy and past those 5 times I just captured, did you?

This entire story is clearly a lie.

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did look at your post from a year ago....
Aug 29, 2017 "my girlfriend is pregnant and moving in with me"

If your baby is 10 months old, your baby would have been born 2 months after that post, in October 2017. Couldn't have happened.

Nov 29, 2017 "my girlfriend is 6 months pregnant". This puts your due date March-ish

Feb 28, 2018 "our soont-to-be newborn. This jives with a birth date of march-ish.

Now you are saying your baby is 10 months old

which totally works if your kids was born last October BUT last august your GF was freshly pregs and last NOVEMBER you said she was SIX MONTHS pregnant.

At the most you would have a 6 month old.

You weren't tired when you posted those 5 times that I just captured, were you? You didnt copy and past those 5 times I just captured, did you?

This entire story is clearly a lie.
#1 I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

#2 you seem very invested in my story. Perhaps you can come over and be my maid or my therapist?

#3 if you're skeptical about me, you have the freedom to not comment on my posts.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

#2 you seem very invested in my story. Perhaps you can come over and be my maid or my therapist?

#3 if you're skeptical about me, you have the freedom to not comment on my posts.
so you can grow a pair of balls with a random stranger but not with the girlfriend who's using you for a meal ticket?

I have nothing to hide, however I just pointed out that you've been bulls1iting everybody. How about instead of being a complete jerk you explain yourself? I clearly laid out the issues above, why don't you address those instead of being a jerk to me in an effort to dodge the truth?

Or just admit that you've been trolling everybody this whole time

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you can grow a pair of balls with a random stranger but not with the girlfriend who's using you for a meal ticket?

I have nothing to hide, however I just pointed out that you've been bulls1iting everybody. How about instead of being a complete jerk you explain yourself? I clearly laid out the issues above, why don't you address those instead of being a jerk to me in an effort to dodge the truth?

Or just admit that you've been trolling everybody this whole time
I'm not "growing a pair of balls" with you. I simply laid out the facts. "Complete jerk?" I believe you're overreacting and even projecting. You came on here writing a long diatribe about how you think my story is fake and trying to use quotes from my old posts to claim that my story is fake. My kid is 10 months old. 11 months in a couple of weeks. I don't need you to tell me how old my kid is. You claim my story is fake but then say my girlfriend is using me. Hmm. Doesn't exactly make sense. I've already addressed your gripe with me. You can scroll up and read it again if you like.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can complain and do wathever but you are her meal ticket that is true

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not "growing a pair of balls" with you. I simply laid out the facts. "Complete jerk?" I believe you're overreacting and even projecting. You came on here writing a long diatribe about how you think my story is fake and trying to use quotes from my old posts to claim that my story is fake. My kid is 10 months old. 11 months in a couple of weeks. I don't need you to tell me how old my kid is. You claim my story is fake but then say my girlfriend is using me. Hmm. Doesn't exactly make sense. I've already addressed your gripe with me. You can scroll up and read it again if you like.
Dude, I didnt simply write "a long diatribe about how I THINK your story is fake"

I actually PROVED your story is fake by using your own quotes and you still have yet to tell everyone why your own words are, the ones you typed over and over again, are completely inconsistent with what you are now saying about the age of your child.

I'm still waiting for you to make sense of the words YOU used....

And you keep trying to point your finger back at me for being the problem instead of explaining why you got the age of your child wrong, over and over and over again.

Let's hear it....

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I didnt simply write "a long diatribe about how I THINK your story is fake"

I actually PROVED your story is fake by using your own quotes and you still have yet to tell everyone why your own words are, the ones you typed over and over again, are completely inconsistent with what you are now saying about the age of your child.

I'm still waiting for you to make sense of the words YOU used....

And you keep trying to point your finger back at me for being the problem instead of explaining why you got the age of your child wrong, over and over and over again.

Let's hear it....
I've already explained that that particular quote you brought up was either when I was tired from a long day of work or had possibly copied and pasted excerpts from a previous post. You seem very hellbent on this issue. You know you have the freedom of not commenting on my posts if it bothers you so much? Also, Why on earth would I be on here for over a year making posts about a fake story? Do you think I'm that much of a bored, lifeless dolt?

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can complain and do wathever but you are her meal ticket that is true
What evidence do you have of that accusation? You believe a woman with high SMV would shack up with me, have a baby, and move into my house (our house) together, just for a meal ticket?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already explained that that particular quote you brought up was either when I was tired from a long day of work or had possibly copied and pasted excerpts from a previous post. You seem very hellbent on this issue. You know you have the freedom of not commenting on my posts if it bothers you so much? Also, Why on earth would I be on here for over a year making posts about a fake story? Do you think I'm that much of a bored, lifeless dolt?
Well, then explain the OTHER seven quotes where you live your due date in April, not October, which would put the baby's age at about 6 months right now, not 10 months, then.

You posted multiple times regarding it. How did you get it wrong over and over?

I cut and pasted all of those as well for your convenience.

I'm waiting....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What evidence do you have of that accusation? You believe a woman with high SMV would shack up with me, have a baby, and move into my house (our house) together, just for a meal ticket?
you gave us the evidence if you don't see it good luck, you sure as hell you gonna need, if any of that is true