Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update from me

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. For those of you who aren't familiar with me and my relationship with my girlfriend, look on my profile under my Posts and you can read my previous threads on here.

Life has been a rollercoaster for me. I work close to 80 hours a week. My baby is almost a year old, and my kid (from my other relationship) is almost 10. Time sure does fly. For the real meat and potatoes-- my girlfriend. We're still together. It's been 2 years that we've been together now. It's the same type of ordeal-- up and down. Right now it's up. Which is good. She still doesn't have a job and is playing the role of a stay-at-home mom. As for the questionable social media behavior, she still gives a few guys an abnormal amount of attention on instagram (liking all of their pics, even pics of their baby children. This one guy is a single dad.) So that still rubs me the wrong way.. But she's been posting recently on facebook how much she loves me which is nice to see her publicly brag about our affinity. She still hasn't mentioned marriage (as some of you can recall, several months ago a friend made a comment to her about us getting married and she said "yeahhhh don't see that happening.") I wasn't planning on getting married tomorrow, but the way she said that rubbed me the wrong way. But like I said, we're in an up-cycle right now and things are going okay. I still work a ton. The house we moved into (about a year ago) is nice. Just me, her, her kid, my kid, and our new baby together. So what's up guys?

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you work 80h per week and have kid with unfaithful wife.
dont worry..

it will be better
Unfaithful? Unfaithful would be if she cheated on me. Which I don't believe she has. And she's my girlfriend, dude. Not my wife.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the guy that left his wife for the new girl? I cant keep you guys straight .

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the guy that left his wife for the new girl? I cant keep you guys straight .
No, that's a different guy.

Man bigdave had me so entertained, I forgot about Randall Johnson

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't realized it already, its never worth it to work that much. I used to do it too...never again.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't realized it already, its never worth it to work that much. I used to do it too...never again.
I dont get why so many men think this is some sort of good thing? It's like people who say they study for 6 hours. They study for 1 or 2, and waste the other 4 with all sorts of nonsense. I finally hit over six figures and work about 15 hours a week.