Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her out.
Be more fair to yourself. I would kick the b1tch out the moment she say she doesn't want nothing more romantically, i dont give a fvck where she's gonna go. I was kicking girls out of a car in the middle of nowhere yet to keep her in my place after we ended,not a chance.

Also, her saying she doesn't feel nothing for you means she's been drilled by other guy for some time now, she was just testing waters time before "the talk" and now is ready for branch swing. Kick her out before Friday.
Appreciate the replies. Highly doubt she’s been meeting someone else due to the lockdown etc btw. That said, girls don’t surprise me anymore

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the replies. Highly doubt she’s been meeting someone else due to the lockdown etc btw. That said, girls don’t surprise me anymore
Doesn't matter you owe her nothing and you dont need to be the good guy who supports her in bad times. No women especially in the west will starve even under her conditions. She'll be fine.

I would give her some time to move out thats it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter you owe her nothing and you dont need to be the good guy who supports her in bad times. No women especially in the west will starve even under her conditions. She'll be fine.

I would give her some time to move out thats it.
That time would be 10 minutes if you ask me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend of 16 months just told me last night that she isn’t feeling it anymore and that she sees us more as friends. I said okay and asked her to leave (she lives in my house) but because of Covid she has nowhere to go until Friday when her friends sort something out for her (she’s not from this country so has no family here). Seemed desperate so I said she could stay in the spare room. Feel terrible but guess it’s back to square one
Hotels charge between 75 to 200 dollars a night. Depending on where you are, tell her she can stay as long as she needs to for $100 bucks a night. Cash upfront for the week. After this you would be amazed as to how quickly she will suddenly have some where to go

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

StacksHitEmUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: She's texted me twice now, once on friday saying "I love you and I will always love you while you already don't anymore." and once yesterday with a picture of us I hadn't seen and "I love you". I just don't respond but idk why I'm doing no contact as she's hurting more than me and I dumped her, it's fun ignoring someone I guess.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: She's texted me twice now, once on friday saying "I love you and I will always love you while you already don't anymore." and once yesterday with a picture of us I hadn't seen and "I love you". I just don't respond but idk why I'm doing no contact as she's hurting more than me and I dumped her, it's fun ignoring someone I guess.
The next thing she will do is ringing on your door bell. Was she good in bed?

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants your attention/validation and if you made a decision stick to it. If you don't do that and give her what she wants, she'll just lose respect. It's always better to leave a girl who still has respect for you. If she respects you and sees you higher than herself, she is your b*tch doesnt matter if youre together or not.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted on Friday about something meaningless (on demand tv subscription in my name) as we lived together, didn’t warrant a response so deleted it. Have another girl coming to my place on Saturday. Pretty tough regardless.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined this site in 2013 because of a break up and I thought it would be helpful to look back at my previous posts on this thread from around that time. Obviously massively cringed at it but seeing how I behaved and comparing it to the fact that the girl from 2013 is so far removed from my thoughts, it really helps when in a fresh breakup and in a way I’m glad I acted like a little ***** as it forces you to improve. It still helps to come on this thread but I feel like the last 2 break ups (2018 and 2 weeks ago) I have improved immeasurably from the times before. Accepted the break up on the day and never contacted again. Thanks to all who’ve helped along the way

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined this site in 2013 because of a break up and I thought it would be helpful to look back at my previous posts on this thread from around that time. Obviously massively cringed at it but seeing how I behaved and comparing it to the fact that the girl from 2013 is so far removed from my thoughts, it really helps when in a fresh breakup and in a way I’m glad I acted like a little ***** as it forces you to improve. It still helps to come on this thread but I feel like the last 2 break ups (2018 and 2 weeks ago) I have improved immeasurably from the times before. Accepted the break up on the day and never contacted again. Thanks to all who’ve helped along the way
It is a look back at your personal growth and improvement. Onwards and upwards my friend.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Throw her out.
If OP lives in the US, that simply is not very smart. Once someone establishes residency the only way to get them to leave legally is via eviction. Your advice would open OP up for serious legal and financial issues.

Asking and asking nicely is the best you could do to avoid potential issues.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
On again off again will do nothing but teach her you are a pushover and her behaviour will spiral downwards to deplorable. She will seek out other guys because she has it in the back of her head you will always take her back. This is the worst position to be in because the woman will believe she has carte blanche to treat you poorly, abuse you, disrespect you, even cheat on you.

Make it known you will give a girl 1 i repeat one chance per lifetime. If she blows that chance she is out for good. No Time apart, no breaks No second chances nothing.

She ends it. Done. Next. No coming back. You end it. Done. No second chances.

She tries to come back after she pulls" i no longer love you i don't know what i want, i think we should see other people blah blah blah blah." Then pulls the " i made a huge mistake i want you back take me back," The answer is always the same. Sorry. No. It is over. You ended it. Goodbye.

You move forward. Next. She is history.

When a girl has it in her head you will always be her safety net, she will take risks. She will flirt with other guys she will entertain their advances she will cheat, she will treat you badly because she believes you will always be there.

When a girl knows you will throw her to the curb with the rest of the trash and not ever give her another chance, how much bad behaviour do you think she will pull then?
In theory this sounds good but how would a woman know what's going to happen if she breaks up with you before it happened?

Telling her that isn't going to necessarily make her believe it because in her experience guys probably tell her things all the time and then backtrack.

So I doubt this would play any role on whether or not she stays or goes.

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If OP lives in the US, that simply is not very smart. Once someone establishes residency the only way to get them to leave legally is via eviction. Your advice would open OP up for serious legal and financial issues.

Asking and asking nicely is the best you could do to avoid potential issues.
wtf is that :D. She has rights even if you're not married to her? Then i wouldn't let them stay at my place in the first place.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
wtf is that :D. She has rights even if you're not married to her? Then i wouldn't let them stay at my place in the first place.
Doesn't matter who it is. Friend, relative, etc. Once they legally establish residence at an address, which can be as little as 2 weeks in some states but usually not longer than 30 days, that is the law. It is why you better think long and hard about who you allow to live with you.

If you think that is bad ask someone in the UK or France about Squatters Rights. I knew people from there that were terrified of going on vacation for more than a certain number of days because if someone broke into their house and started living there while they were gone they would have no rights as the homeowner to kick them out once they got back.