Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her out.
Be more fair to yourself. I would kick the b1tch out the moment she say she doesn't want nothing more romantically, i dont give a fvck where she's gonna go. I was kicking girls out of a car in the middle of nowhere yet to keep her in my place after we ended,not a chance.

Also, her saying she doesn't feel nothing for you means she's been drilled by other guy for some time now, she was just testing waters time before "the talk" and now is ready for branch swing. Kick her out before Friday.
Appreciate the replies. Highly doubt she’s been meeting someone else due to the lockdown etc btw. That said, girls don’t surprise me anymore

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the replies. Highly doubt she’s been meeting someone else due to the lockdown etc btw. That said, girls don’t surprise me anymore
Doesn't matter you owe her nothing and you dont need to be the good guy who supports her in bad times. No women especially in the west will starve even under her conditions. She'll be fine.

I would give her some time to move out thats it.

Romanemp22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter you owe her nothing and you dont need to be the good guy who supports her in bad times. No women especially in the west will starve even under her conditions. She'll be fine.

I would give her some time to move out thats it.
That time would be 10 minutes if you ask me.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend of 16 months just told me last night that she isn’t feeling it anymore and that she sees us more as friends. I said okay and asked her to leave (she lives in my house) but because of Covid she has nowhere to go until Friday when her friends sort something out for her (she’s not from this country so has no family here). Seemed desperate so I said she could stay in the spare room. Feel terrible but guess it’s back to square one
Hotels charge between 75 to 200 dollars a night. Depending on where you are, tell her she can stay as long as she needs to for $100 bucks a night. Cash upfront for the week. After this you would be amazed as to how quickly she will suddenly have some where to go

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

StacksHitEmUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumped my GF because she was starting to really annoy me. Starting today, I feel like this one is going to be easy boys.

StacksHitEmUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: She's texted me twice now, once on friday saying "I love you and I will always love you while you already don't anymore." and once yesterday with a picture of us I hadn't seen and "I love you". I just don't respond but idk why I'm doing no contact as she's hurting more than me and I dumped her, it's fun ignoring someone I guess.

Romanemp22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: She's texted me twice now, once on friday saying "I love you and I will always love you while you already don't anymore." and once yesterday with a picture of us I hadn't seen and "I love you". I just don't respond but idk why I'm doing no contact as she's hurting more than me and I dumped her, it's fun ignoring someone I guess.
The next thing she will do is ringing on your door bell. Was she good in bed?

Baibars

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants your attention/validation and if you made a decision stick to it. If you don't do that and give her what she wants, she'll just lose respect. It's always better to leave a girl who still has respect for you. If she respects you and sees you higher than herself, she is your b*tch doesnt matter if youre together or not.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted on Friday about something meaningless (on demand tv subscription in my name) as we lived together, didn’t warrant a response so deleted it. Have another girl coming to my place on Saturday. Pretty tough regardless.